Junk 94 Honda Accord

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 07:48 PM
5 Year Member
Junk 94 Honda Accord

SOLD

Getting rid of this for my uncle.

1994 Gold Honda Accord EX. I have not driven this car since August of 2006. I am looking to get rid of it. The initial reason why I stopped driving this car was because there were a few problems and also because I ended up getting another commuter vehicle. The key would sometimes get stuck in the ignition and there is also an electrical leak somewhere. Also since it has been sitting for roughly five years the tires have gone flat and you would have to replace that and also the fluids. This vehicle also needs a new battery, which will not be included and you do have to tow it away. It starts up normally as shown in the picture. Check light is not on but SRS and ABS light is on. It comes will full interior and roughly 9/10 carpet. This vehicle does hold a salvage title and is non-op as of right now. Registration is $82 for this vehicle and you would probably need smog to go with it. It does have license plates, which are not shown. I am asking $500 firm for this. LMK if you have any questions and I will show it only if you are highly interested.

Images are here:
ImageShack Album - 19 images

Last edited by vinn; 11-14-2011 at 05:06 PM.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:22 PM
5 Year Member
bump for viewing.

that's a really good deal for a project car, rolling chassis go for $500. glws!

Old 07-02-2012, 02:01 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by vinn
SOLD

Getting rid of this for my uncle.

1994 Gold Honda Accord EX. I have not driven this car since August of 2006. I am looking to get rid of it. The initial reason why I stopped driving this car was because there were a few problems and also because I ended up getting another commuter vehicle. The key would sometimes get stuck in the ignition and there is also an electrical leak somewhere. Also since it has been sitting for roughly five years the tires have gone flat and you would have to replace that and also the fluids. This vehicle also needs a new battery, which will not be included and you do have to tow it away. It starts up normally as shown in the picture. Check light is not on but SRS and ABS light is on. It comes will full interior and roughly 9/10 carpet. This vehicle does hold a salvage title and is non-op as of right now. Registration is $82 for this vehicle and you would probably need smog to go with it. It does have license plates, which are not shown. I am asking $500 firm for this. LMK if you have any questions and I will show it only if you are highly interested.

Images are here:
ImageShack Album - 19 images

I hate bumping up old threads coz its definitely unethical however just trying my luck with you if you have some stocks on your previous accord. I badly need a pair of rims and headlights on fair price. Just post it here if necessary.