FS: Saltwater Fish....stuff

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
FS: Saltwater Fish....stuff

Sorry, I need to post this wherever I have an account lol.

Right now school is #1 on the priority list. livestock first then equipment to follow. Prices are pretty much what I post unless you buy more items. Prices precede the picture. I wont frag anything, pics are all WSIWYG.

First come, first serve. Cash is king, no PayPal and don't show up with intentions of lowballing, I wont put up with it and wont mind walking the walk. Any anybody with sticky fingers, well I have a solution for that....it's an invention by Kalashnikov .

Prices vary due to sizes, so if one ric costs more than another...it's probably bigger.

Nothing in my tank is less than 6 months old. Once all livestock is sold, I will throw up the equipment on it's own thread. Everything will be plucked right out if the tank the minute I get cash.

Pictures taken with white balance on Auto using my HTC Evo under 2 24" T5HO. One 10k and one pure purple. Colors ARE better when the 2 pure blues are on.

My hours of availability are as follows;

Mon through Thurs from 3:00 - 4:30
Mon and Wed from 6:15 - 7:30
Tues and Thurs from 7:15 - 9:00
Friday in and out through out the day.
Saturday also in and out through out the day.

I am at school (Orange) and the gym (Corona) most of the time, cant meet after 9 during the week nights because kids sleep.

If the names are off, please let me know so I can correct and adjust accordingly.

3 Orange and Blue Florida Rics $30

1 Peach and Green Florida Ric $15

2 Orange and Blue Florida Rics $40

1 Green Florida Ric $5

1 Blue Florida Ric $5

1 Tube Anemone. Clear tentacles, Green Center with half clear, half black surrounding center $20 Very healthy, eats jumbo mysis, krill and anything it can catch really.

Dunno the name of these zoas, greater than 5 heads $30

Frag of zoas $10 each frag

Candy Apple Red zoas (pretty sure that is what they are) (7-8 heads) $50

Chalice, Multi Eye and grown way over the frag plug. $50

Hammer with 4 heads, and 2-3 tiny babies growing on it $40

Frogspawn grown from a 1/2" piece of nothing really, fully attached and encrusted to the rock it's on and cant separate. Smaller than a baseball $40

ORA Snowflake Clown purchased from Jeremy @ Mystic Reef about 9 months ago. I would call it a female just because its a bitch and tripled in size leaving my True Perc small and submissive. $60 FIRM

I would really love to sell the clowns together because they are tank homies and get along.

True Perc was an onyx, but since it has hosted my anemone, and the snowflake was introduced, the black from the middle stripe back is almost non existent. Actually a common occurrence, google it. $40

Yellow Tang. This will have to be one of the last ones to go as he is hard to catch, even in a small tank. $20 Pending to toomuch420

and a FTS for reference. Its a 23 gallon, about 25" wide, 15" tall