Testing Waters: Buddy Club N+ for GD3

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 02:45 PM
5 Year Member
Testing Waters: Buddy Club N+ for GD3

No pics at the moment, but thinking about selling them. Looking to ride like a Lexus in my Fit and these "Racing Spec Dampers" while aren't horrible, are not what I'm looking for

The good:
- New dampers in the front, they weren't blown but looked a bit worn so I got replacements about 6 months ago.
- The front has over -2 degrees of camber adjustment! Perfect to increase cornering performance or to get the tailored flush fitment look.
- Fitted with shorter front springs, now you can go pretty pretty low with them, on 15" wheels you can probably juust tuck the front tires

The bad:
- They don't look that great, aged over time. Still perform as well as when new! Changing the front dampers to new didn't affect ride quality so I know for sure the old shocks were not blown.
- Rear shock bushing is worn, still works but noticeably worn, I can try to get a replacement before selling.
- Shock boots are beaten up

I'm looking to sell for $400 firm. If there is interest, more than willing to take some pics

Old 10-25-2014, 04:15 PM
s0x
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
No pics at the moment, but thinking about selling them. Looking to ride like a Lexus in my Fit and these "Racing Spec Dampers" while aren't horrible, are not what I'm looking for

The good:
- New dampers in the front, they weren't blown but looked a bit worn so I got replacements about 6 months ago.
- The front has over -2 degrees of camber adjustment! Perfect to increase cornering performance or to get the tailored flush fitment look.
- Fitted with shorter front springs, now you can go pretty pretty low with them, on 15" wheels you can probably juust tuck the front tires

The bad:
- They don't look that great, aged over time. Still perform as well as when new! Changing the front dampers to new didn't affect ride quality so I know for sure the old shocks were not blown.
- Rear shock bushing is worn, still works but noticeably worn, I can try to get a replacement before selling.
- Shock boots are beaten up

I'm looking to sell for $400 firm. If there is interest, more than willing to take some pics
I may be interested. How readily available are replacement parts for these?

Old 10-26-2014, 09:33 PM
5 Year Member
Coilovers

Originally Posted by s0x
I may be interested. How readily available are replacement parts for these?
The front dampers can easily be ordered from buddyclub and the rears most likely can too. Scoop em up pls!

Old 10-27-2014, 12:56 AM
s0x
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
The front dampers can easily be ordered from buddyclub and the rears most likely can too. Scoop em up pls!
jason txt me im interested but want to ask some questions. 951 552 0890

Old 11-10-2014, 12:57 AM
5 Year Member
still for sale!