who wants to get a houston/surrounding area fit club together?

Old 09-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
wow same here.work every day except sundays shoot hit me up we'll meet up sometime with other local fit owners......

Old 09-25-2006, 06:00 PM
meet up?

Originally Posted by HFit USA
wow same here.work every day except sundays shoot hit me up we'll meet up sometime with other local fit owners......
where would be a good central location for a meet?? anybody have any good ideas??

If anybody has access to myspace I made a group for a FIT Club. the address is http://www.myspace.com/houstonfitclub

feel free to join if you own a FIT.

Old 09-25-2006, 08:32 PM
5 Year Member
LOLs totally joining...I miss my fit. Might get it back tomarrow!!
If you live on the northside of town, Every Friday night at the Burger King off of 242 Houston-imports.com has a meet from about 9pm-until 1am I'm usually there.

Old 09-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...no worky!

Old 09-25-2006, 09:46 PM
let's try this again. sorry...

http://groups.myspace.com/houstonfitclub

Old 09-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Question where?

Originally Posted by GoFits
If you live on the northside of town, Every Friday night at the Burger King off of 242 Houston-imports.com has a meet from about 9pm-until 1am I'm usually there.
sorry i'm new to h-town. what cross street for 242? it is 45N?

If I get off of work soon enough I'll head up there.

Old 09-25-2006, 11:36 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by darinsabre
sorry i'm new to h-town. what cross street for 242? it is 45N?

If I get off of work soon enough I'll head up there.
Yeah 242 in the woodlands!! 45N usually a pretty good meet. just have to be willing to walk up and start talking.
Don't forget to buy a drink to thank Bk for letting us use the lot...I like the cherry icee but that's me.

Old 09-26-2006, 06:59 PM
where is your FIT?

hey GoFits,

where is your FIT?

Old 09-26-2006, 10:12 PM
5 Year Member
hey GoFits,

where is your FIT?
@ the Dealer getting some warranty issues worked out.

Then it will go straight to Woodlands Performance to get the muffler put on...busy month for the lil guy.

Old 09-26-2006, 10:33 PM
Question

@ the Dealer getting some warranty issues worked out.

Then it will go straight to Woodlands Performance to get the muffler put on...busy month for the lil guy.
is it at Sterling McCall HONDA??

Old 09-26-2006, 10:37 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
whats up rinaedin heck ya u kan join all over the area i eventually want it to be big all over texas!!!!!!

Old 09-27-2006, 03:26 PM
5 Year Member
is it at Sterling McCall HONDA??
Yeah..it is Are you stalking me...hahaha..your Fit must be the Red Fit Sport they had on the lot when I dropped mine off.
ROCKIN' DUDE!

Old 09-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Exclamation I work at sterling mccall honda.

Yeah..it is Are you stalking me...hahaha..your Fit must be the Red Fit Sport they had on the lot when I dropped mine off.
ROCKIN' DUDE!

i work there! I sell cars. People come to look for FITS and we don't have any so I show them myne. Today is my day off.

NICE FIT! I looked up the place in the woodlands WPS, online. They have some cool stuf. Would thay have anything for my AT Sport FIT??

P.S. Anybody that is looking for a FIT do NOT!! go to Goodson North on 45. They have a RED Sport MT MSRP $15,560 & they put extra crap on there & jack up the price up to $17,116.60. The tint looks like CRAP! They also have a AT white USED with 6110 miles on it and they want $19,900+TAX. They are NUTS!! FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS GO TO GOODSON NORTH OR WEST!!

Old 09-27-2006, 04:55 PM
5 Year Member
Oh yeah..Trust me I got burned at Goodson when I was first looking...they wanted $18,2 for an A/T sport that they couldn't even guarantee me getting before November HAHA...I kept calling and sending out internet inquries. Tom Downy at Sterling-McCall really helped me out.(Now read all this and remember I was flying out to belgium the same week). He called around 7pm maybe 8 on a monday and asked if I'ed be interested in a Black Sport M/T with optional HFP wheels...now I really wanted a silver one but I needed a car so Iwas open to ANY color...I told tom that I would talk it over with my dad and call him back. Tom went ahead and called my dad..good move on his part. So my father ended up calling me about 20mins later and asked me what I thought. I wasn't to fond of the car already coming with wheels because I wanted to pick out my own and have the factory ones as spares but he said it was up to me and I really wanted a car. We told Tom that it was a green light. He said he would try his best to make it work. Apparently he did a dealer trade with a dealer in Beumont...Tom actually drove an accord, as collateral I suppose, out to Beumont and brought it back the next day!! that an 80mile one way trip..explaining why my car had 87miles it when I recieved it...I went down to Sterling-MCCall the next day and it was ready to pick up as promised. I opted for the $1000 ass covered for 6yr100K with free rental and roadside entire term lenght. and of course the wheels were an extra grand or so so with tax and everything we drove out with a very badass car for around $19k..sure it was a little pricey but the money I save not paying $80 to fill up my Truck and STILL having a car people don't recognise is pretty sweet...plus it's "JDM" so i get "mad tite" respect from the ricers...even if it only has 100hp..

i work there! I sell cars. People come to look for FITS and we don't have any so I show them myne. Today is my day off.

NICE FIT! I looked up the place in the woodlands WPS, online. They have some cool stuf. Would thay have anything for my AT Sport FIT??

P.S. Anybody that is looking for a FIT do NOT!! go to Goodson North on 45. They have a RED Sport MT MSRP $15,560 & they put extra crap on there & jack up the price up to $17,116.60. The tint looks like CRAP! They also have a AT white USED with 6110 miles on it and they want $19,900+TAX. They are NUTS!! FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS GO TO GOODSON NORTH OR WEST!!
When you get in tomarrow check and see if my car's doing alright!

So, You and Johnas(sp? sorry) have a little Fit Club going on then eh! haha Who drives the white one?

Last edited by GoFits; 09-27-2006 at 04:57 PM.
Old 09-27-2006, 08:53 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
anyone up for a mini meet friday at teaworks?

Old 09-27-2006, 11:05 PM
Question

Originally Posted by HFit USA
anyone up for a mini meet friday at teaworks?
Where is teaworks??

Old 09-28-2006, 12:27 AM
5 Year Member
Where is teaworks??
South East Side of Town..just under Beltway 8...a bit of a drive for us NSiders...

Old 09-28-2006, 02:46 PM
your FIT

When you get in tomarrow check and see if my car's doing alright!

So, You and Johnas(sp? sorry) have a little Fit Club going on then eh! haha Who drives the white one?[/quote]

Your FIT is just fine. I saw it in the bay, I guess they are working on it.

Jonah said he wants to do a FIT club thing but I think that he is busy. His wife just had a baby, so I don't know if he can get out much.

White FIT??? no body here own's a white one. Maybe it was being sold while you were here.

Old 09-29-2006, 01:09 AM
5 Year Member
Picked up my baby today. It's good to have her home.
I'm ready to get that EP3 muffler on it...I don't know what crack I was smokin when I decided to put the straight pipe on...*smacks head*

Yeah, It was probably one being sold...cool.

Old 10-04-2006, 12:37 AM
My FIT production # is 17063. What is all of your #'s??

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: who wants to get a houston/surrounding area fit club together?