New fit looking for Shops in Austin

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 12:46 AM
New fit looking for Shops in Austin

Hey guys I've been lurking around the forums and I don't have the space to work on my car these days. Does anyone know any decent shops around austin?

I need to get a cat replaced, and while I know its a 15 minute job with an air wrench I would rather still have it done by someone. I'm also considering getting exhaust done at the same time when I get the cat done.

Either way I drive a beat to hell 2007 Milano Red Fit Sport Auto. Its a fun little car so far. I'm trying to not be bored with it by adding a few go fast parts, and a few keep the car on the road parts. I have driven quite a few turbo cars, and rwd mazda verts for years. I unfortunately blew the engine on my last miata and after being stuck driving a ford ranger for a year I bought a a fit.

Also if anyone is getting rid of a GD cat please let me know. I'm back and forth between Austin and San Antonio quite often.

Old 11-30-2013, 11:18 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Hey, I have no idea where to get your part in Austin, but thought I would say "HI!" and welcome to the forum. I used to be on here all the time but then life got in the way. I'm not really a modder, I am too ancient for all of that, but I admire the modders a lot.

Old 12-11-2013, 01:04 AM
Originally Posted by Unclewhitey
Hey guys I've been lurking around the forums and I don't have the space to work on my car these days. Does anyone know any decent shops around austin?

I need to get a cat replaced, and while I know its a 15 minute job with an air wrench I would rather still have it done by someone. I'm also considering getting exhaust done at the same time when I get the cat done.

Either way I drive a beat to hell 2007 Milano Red Fit Sport Auto. Its a fun little car so far. I'm trying to not be bored with it by adding a few go fast parts, and a few keep the car on the road parts. I have driven quite a few turbo cars, and rwd mazda verts for years. I unfortunately blew the engine on my last miata and after being stuck driving a ford ranger for a year I bought a a fit.

Also if anyone is getting rid of a GD cat please let me know. I'm back and forth between Austin and San Antonio quite often.
If you're still looking. Try MZM on howard ln and 1-35 (ish). They specialize on sti, evos and gtr, but they'll do any car. For a exhaust install, its about $130 ish I think. Prices are somewhat on the high end, but these guys are good and they know their cars.

Old 06-13-2015, 08:22 AM
Try Vtecnitions on industrial. It's in the Ben White/I-35/71 area