visiting toronto/markham area from HAWAII!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 05:58 AM
visiting toronto/markham area from HAWAII!!!

so wheres the good shops to hit up?

and also does anyone care to show me around lol... i'm gonna be up there from june 22nd til june 30th. i was told about some shop on don park rd? not sure if thats the right place or not, but i'm gonna do my best to try and research then check it out up there. is there also anything good to do in toronto? i'm gonna be staying in the markham area at my gf's auntys house...

Old 05-17-2009, 08:42 PM
hey,
if u are looking for fit parts; the guy who makes the j's replica front lip and front grill is in markham... other than that.. what kind of stuff did you want to buy?

what was the shop called that you were looking for, i could ask around 4 ya.

in toronto i go downtown or 2 the beech.. considering that u are form hawaii the beach might be out.... there are some good places to eat around markham.... depends what kind of food u like..

if u are into car meets there is a decent one on evry wensday @401 and kennedy
(401 is a highway and kennedy is a main street) it is called kennedy commons and they are held outside 2 locations; tim hortons and chapters @ the same time, although the chapters usualy starts a bit later... aim to be there around 8-9 pm... mabe earlier if u want a good parking spot.. if u got anymore questions shoot me a msg ill be happy to answer any questions.

cam

Old 05-17-2009, 11:33 PM
ok sounds good, where can I get my hands on that lip and grill?

The shop that my friend told me about was on sonething like 230 don park rd? I'm gonna be up there for like 8 days so Hopefuly i can find a shop where there's something worth bringing home...

Is there anyother shops that you can think of?

Old 05-18-2009, 01:29 PM
The j's lip and grill is sold by a guy named NextMod (not his real name) i forget the name of the shop but when my friend gets back from his girlfriends ill let you know the name.
If u have an idea what u want it would be easer than just folating around... some of these places dont stock tones of fit stuff, but they can order...

Old 05-18-2009, 02:32 PM
5 Year Member
Wow, coming from hawaiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

Definitely check out the local club, Toronto Fit Club, I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.

Last time, a couple guys drove up from NYC, and we planned a meet together, had dinner, cruised around, and took some pics! Awesome time. If timing works out, I'm sure someone can show you around Toronto too!

Old 05-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by CamFit
The j's lip and grill is sold by a guy named NextMod (not his real name) i forget the name of the shop but when my friend gets back from his girlfriends ill let you know the name.
If u have an idea what u want it would be easer than just folating around... some of these places dont stock tones of fit stuff, but they can order...
ok sounds good.. umm i'm looking to get my hands on whatever cause theres no shops down here that stock parts anymore, its all special order.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by LiL Wee FIT
Wow, coming from hawaiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

Definitely check out the local club, Toronto Fit Club, I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.

Last time, a couple guys drove up from NYC, and we planned a meet together, had dinner, cruised around, and took some pics! Awesome time. If timing works out, I'm sure someone can show you around Toronto too!

ok dope, i'll definitely have to hit them up and try to get around. i'll have to try and kick it with some of them possibly.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:49 PM
Ok well I'm currently posting from the Newark liberty airport in new york. I should be up there sometime this afternoon.. I'll have my phone on so if there's anyone up here that's interested in meeting me up, you can call or text me at 808-780-7955 thanks

Old 06-23-2009, 03:43 PM
5 Year Member
I would love to meet up with you just that I'm currently in BC. However, I helped you post on Toronto Fit Club

Here is the direct link if interested:
http://torontofits.com/SMF/index.php?topic=874.0

Old 06-23-2009, 04:23 PM
pm me, i will see if i can hook you up with some parts, since my friends own a shop in toronto