The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

lol emo kids

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 11:47 PM
lol emo kids

i just have to post this. xD

click

Old 03-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Father of the Wasteland
5 Year Member
Saw that on another forum. Most of these emo bitches don't have any real problems in life, they just think its cool to think life sucks...

Old 03-09-2007, 09:43 PM
June 2007 1st Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
my girls hair is emo style...

Last edited by Paulo107; 03-09-2007 at 10:50 PM.
Old 03-17-2007, 02:57 AM
5 Year Member
So funny to see things haven't changed in 20 years -- average person/mass media know little or nothing about a sub-culture group aside from outward appearances, so they panic and then sensationalize. Those kind of people piss me off.

I remember in HS sitting being lectured by a teacher ad nauseum about having a mohawk, wearing makeup and dark clothes, and not trying to fit in and be like everyone else. He finally shut up after I told him how I fit into his daughter in a hall at a club downtown the weekend before.

Old 03-17-2007, 10:14 AM
Father of the Wasteland
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Chikubi
So funny to see things haven't changed in 20 years -- average person/mass media know little or nothing about a sub-culture group aside from outward appearances, so they panic and then sensationalize. Those kind of people piss me off.

I remember in HS sitting being lectured by a teacher ad nauseum about having a mohawk, wearing makeup and dark clothes, and not trying to fit in and be like everyone else. He finally shut up after I told him how I fit into his daughter in a hall at a club downtown the weekend before.
I actually had an emo kid explain the whole sub culture, and 90% of the emo kids ive meet have no real reason to be depressed they do it to fit in. So once i got that explanation i lost respect for all emo kids.

where you Punk or goth?

and lol at smashing his daughter, then telling him. thats classic

Old 03-18-2007, 01:36 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Ricepuddin
I actually had an emo kid explain the whole sub culture, and 90% of the emo kids ive meet have no real reason to be depressed they do it to fit in. So once i got that explanation i lost respect for all emo kids.

where you Punk or goth?

and lol at smashing his daughter, then telling him. thats classic
That too isn't so different from 20 yrs ago either -- we always used to give shit to the kids that were like sooooo goth/punk on the weekends at the clubs, then preppy and pennyloafers back at school (unless they were female and cute, then we f'd em).

I was more new waver/goth than punk. I had the mohawk, but mostly wore it down cause it was easier and I thought it looked cooler hanging over my face when I had eyeliner on. Now, I've got a bald spot, so if I did a mohawk again it'd look like someone took a bite out of it.

The teacher was not amused in the least (neither was his daughter).

Old 04-20-2008, 05:55 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
emo kids are still around?
i thought it was just scene kids now.

i'm not going to lie, i like the style, and i do wear tight pants and everything.
it helps, i ride bmx. baggy pants + chain = no good.

besides, i don't care what anyone says.
girls really do love them!

Old 04-21-2008, 02:26 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kyle.
emo kids are still around?
i thought it was just scene kids now.

i'm not going to lie, i like the style, and i do wear tight pants and everything.
it helps, i ride bmx. baggy pants + chain = no good.

besides, i don't care what anyone says.
girls really do love them!
lol, i used to work at pac sun and i frequently sold boys girls pants. i totally convinced them everyone was doing it and they would even take advantage of the sales on them (2 fer $50!!)

oh scene kids, how they make me laugh.

Old 04-21-2008, 03:23 AM
The best thing to come of this thread was the reminding of myself to check collegehumor more often.

cavie's emo contribution.....

Name:  emolol.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  15.3 KB

Old 04-21-2008, 08:28 AM
5 Year Member
haha was that suppose to be a tear drop?

but i loved the insta emo kit haha

Old 04-21-2008, 10:12 AM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
damn, that term "emo" pisses me off. ten years ago, there was no emo, screamo, hardcore or any of those labels. it was all punk rock. there was no crying, no bitching, no spoiled kids from the suburbs adopting a style that they thought was cool. it was about music and kicking each others asses and getting drunk and saying f*ck you to the authorities. music these days has been so bastardized and classified so corporations are able to sell products better with sub categories. i hate labels. i hate money, and i hate emo kids! the whole hot topic punk movement is entirely to blame.

Old 04-21-2008, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by SD_MR_FIT
haha was that suppose to be a tear drop?

but i loved the insta emo kit haha
Yes, that was my MSPaint-tear drop.

Old 04-21-2008, 06:03 PM
5 Year Member

lol, I had a pink mowhawk with my buzzed sides leopard in HS. But, I had to grow up and get a degree lol

I think a lot of kids go through that "faze" .

Old 04-21-2008, 06:09 PM
Retired Moderator
You guys make me feel a lot younger than 22 LOL! I don't remember any of this stuff hahaha...

Old 04-21-2008, 07:15 PM
5 Year Member
Well, I'm sure they'd rather be bashed on teh intarwebz than somewhere else, say, Mexico? LULZ

Name:  emo-kids-oh-god-why.jpg
Views: 1135
Size:  24.4 KB

Name:  emos.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  21.1 KB

Old 04-21-2008, 07:17 PM
5 Year Member
TPFD FTW.

Old 04-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
Originally Posted by pip_rocks
lol, i used to work at pac sun and i frequently sold boys girls pants. i totally convinced them everyone was doing it and they would even take advantage of the sales on them (2 fer $50!!)

oh scene kids, how they make me laugh.
oh haha, i definitely don't wear girl pants,
NO nut room whatsoever.
just like skateboarding jeans,
split, kr3w, all that stuff.
GUY pants.

thats weird, i just went to pac sun today to look at board shorts (i live in tx, its hot as hell!)

Old 04-21-2008, 08:52 PM
RDS

You, sir, just got yourself a rep. Classic.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:58 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kyle.
oh haha, i definitely don't wear girl pants,
NO nut room whatsoever.
just like skateboarding jeans,
split, kr3w, all that stuff.
GUY pants.

thats weird, i just went to pac sun today to look at board shorts (i live in tx, its hot as hell!)
there were two other aspects of it that i usually found even funnier:

-most of the jeans were flared, so it wasn't like they were buying skinny girl pants, oh no, they were buying girl flares.

-they would come in with their moms and their MOM would ask me where the girl pants were.

i also used to have an extremely cool haircut (black, kinda shortish, spikey-ish but longer in the front [oh and i'm a girl, btw]) and i had to grow it out because too many emo boys would come in asking for advice on how to do their hair. or once again, the moms would ask for them.

soooo silly.

Old 04-22-2008, 02:00 AM
Emo = Fail.

...simple as that.

Quick Reply: lol emo kids