The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

2 Girls 1 Cup

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by osborne
Is it bad that I enjoy everyone's reaction to this? But seriously, the reaction videos link does not show the actual video. It only shows how people react while watching it. Scouts honor! It is very funny. And for those of you who have already watched it check this parody made by John Mayer. I think you will like it.

2 Guys 1 Cup w/ John Mayer

Oh, you don't have to use quotes around osborne. That is my real last name.

-Sorry....I thought it was a direct vid link...mybad
-I kinda find the reactions funny too... *hides behind chair*
-I get so confused with call signs...sorry....thanks though....

Old 01-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
2 Girls, 1 McRib | Ronald Must Be Proud

A much easier to watch version of the evil video... a Delicious McRib sandwich is super-imposed over the bad stuff.

Old 01-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by smatts
2 Girls, 1 McRib | Ronald Must Be Proud

A much easier to watch version of the evil video... a Delicious McRib sandwich is super-imposed over the bad stuff.

....and now we can strike that off the list of appealing foods...

Old 01-07-2008, 10:50 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Snap Fit
....and now we can strike that off the list of appealing foods...
Shoot! I wouldn't eat that thing just because I know what it is made of. Nothing like processed "meat" formed into the shape of a riblet.

Old 01-07-2008, 10:51 PM
oooh yeah huh?

I find it incredibly "apropos" that this thing was posted in an area of the forum entitled "Wasteland"... that works on a couple levels...

HAHHAaaaahaaa....

Old 01-07-2008, 11:10 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by osborne
You should check out the "BME Pain Olympics" video. I will warn you that it is pretty nasty even though I think it is fake as hell.
That is fake.
1. Your body would immediately go into shock, or a few seconds later if you cut your balls off.
2. No one could just sit there and do that.
3. Putting a rubber band around a part of your body actually causes blood to build up in that region, so there should be a lot more blood. Try putting a rubber band around your finger, and in a few seconds, it will be swollen and purple from the blood build up.
4. When the dude cuts of his balls, there is pretty much only balls there. Your sack has lots of vein and other stuff.

This is fake, and if it wasn't who cares, these people are all dead, imagine the infections you would get ewwww lol

Old 01-07-2008, 11:28 PM
5 Year Member
when that first came out i was spreaded that shit all over my work(costco) the next day....wow i got a lot of good laughs out of that. it was hilarious!

the video that got me out of all those three was definitely 2 girls 1 finger.
that was the only one that made me gag.

Old 01-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Retired Moderator
Anyone want to give a short, toned down synopsis of what happens in the finger one?

Old 01-07-2008, 11:44 PM
5 Year Member
go search 2 girls 1 finger

5 Year Member
instead of a girl shitting soft mush into a cup. imagine a snickers bar coming straight out of the girls asshole into some other girls mouth.

5 Year Member
Originally Posted by pastafarian
That is fake.
1. Your body would immediately go into shock, or a few seconds later if you cut your balls off.
3. Putting a rubber band around a part of your body actually causes blood to build up in that region, so there should be a lot more blood. Try putting a rubber band around your finger, and in a few seconds, it will be swollen and purple from the blood build up.
4. When the dude cuts of his balls, there is pretty much only balls there. Your sack has lots of vein and other stuff.

This is fake, and if it wasn't who cares, these people are all dead, imagine the infections you would get ewwww lol
Well, I will have to disagree with you on numbers 1 and 2. In this case only two types of shock would apply, hemorrhagic shock from blood loss, which there is none, and psychogenic shock from witnessing it first hand. But seeing as this person is doing it to themselves then that wouldn't be a factor either. Also, it is very possible for someone to be able to sit there and do that to their body. I have seen people do some of the most f*cked up sh*t to themselves both in real life and on the internet. Link here. That is tame compared to the stuff that I have seen first hand.

Self mutilation is a very common thing, but usually consists of cutting, burning, hitting themselves, etc. Very rarely people will amputate parts of their body that they do not believe belongs there. Google "Body Integrity Identity Disorder" if you get a chance.

Now you went way farther than I did in disproving the video. I decided it was fake when I saw that the dude dick was made of playdoh when he is holding it and when he cuts through it. Also, the testicles look like almonds. But medically speaking there are tons of things missing in that region.

Please do not think that I am trying to offend you or question your intelligence.

Old 01-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by SD_MR_FIT
instead of a girl shitting soft mush into a cup. imagine a snickers bar coming straight out of the girls asshole into some other girls mouth.
Greaaaaat...what is with all this poo? That is a really weird fetish...

Old 01-08-2008, 12:09 AM
5 Year Member
Ahhh the age of the internet! What is this world coming to? Oh wait crazy ass people have always been doing this type of stuff. They just could not broadcast it around the world.... Damn all these videos are just sick! I am really sick to my stomach!

Old 01-08-2008, 12:48 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by pastafarian
That is fake.

It swells cause of vasodialation from oxygen deprivation. Same thing u said, but I added a little more ha. I believe it is real

Old 01-08-2008, 02:03 AM
5 Year Member
M-F-ING nasty Shit
both the two girls and the olympics videos. ugh, i feel sick, really.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by Snap Fit
I am very...um....perplexed...by some ppls reactions...
so what do you find that would be considered "THAT gross"

I cant even make up something more "gross" than that....

what on earth do you judge "gross" against???????

I TAKE IT ALL BACK....DONT ANSWER THAT!!!! I DUNWANNA KNOW!

haaahAAA
that is exactly what I was thinking

Old 01-08-2008, 10:05 AM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
dude. old news. i was watching schizer videos when i was in high school. some of those are way worse than two girls one cup. someone showed me the two girls one cup video and i was like.......and? is that it?

Old 01-08-2008, 04:26 PM
When I say this I'm not trying to 1-up(or one up?) anyone here. I watched a video of some guy in Russia getting his head sawed off. I mean who hasn't? That's one of the things people do on the internet, right? Anyways that video made me gag. But the 2girls1cup is the most disgusting "sex" video I've ever seen.

Old 01-08-2008, 04:38 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
yea beheading videos i cant handle.

Old 01-08-2008, 05:29 PM
5 Year Member
There was a video that I saw back around '98 called 'Unknown Russian Soldier' that showed a guy getting his throat slit by being stabbed in the neck and pulling the knife towards the front. The gurgling of the blood gave me chills.

Then I saw a picture series of a man and a woman cutting up a dead guy into smaller pieces. It was weird. They were both naked and they used a hacksaw to do their evil bidding. There was a photo where they arranged his amputated hand to pick his nose on his decapitated head. That was the first thing on the internet to give me a nightmare.

I have been able to handle the gore much more since I became a fireman, but the video of the Nick Berg being decapitated in 2004 has been the only thing to make my stomach churn while watching it.

Originally Posted by HapaLynai
When I say this I'm not trying to 1-up(or one up?) anyone here. I watched a video of some guy in Russia getting his head sawed off. I mean who hasn't? That's one of the things people do on the internet, right? Anyways that video made me gag.
I have watched suicide bombers, the pizza delivery guy having his head blown off by a bomb, multitudes of different styles of executions, a man having his arms ripped off by horses, people eating shit, a japanese woman brushing her teeth with shit against her will, nazis jump random innocent people, murder in broad daylight, down right ass beatings, gruesome car accident results and many other things. Hands down, decapitations if where I draw the line. I think it is safe to say that no one is trying to one up anyone on this thread because that would be ****ed up.

Quick Reply: 2 Girls 1 Cup