The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

FML.com

Old 02-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
FML.com

Saw this on OrlandoForums.... OMG, some of the things posted are beyond hilarius.
Ive been on the site for probably 30min just reading random ones.

F*** My Life - FML : Your everyday life stories.

I want people to copy/paste some funny ass ones they found.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:29 PM
5 Year Member
Haha, I discovered this site last night. I know most of this is probably made up, but it's effing hilarious!

Today, I looked at the facebook of the girl I really liked, and I saw she wrote on her friend's wall "Last night was the biggest mistake of my life." We hooked up last night. FML

Today, I auditioned for the musical at my school. Before I sang my song, I gave my music to the director. She said "Oh, I love this song!". After I sang it, she told me, "Its okay, I still like the song." FML

Old 02-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Retired Moderator
Some pretty dang funny ones in their. Willing to bet 95% are made up though.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Today, while I was trying to take off my eye make up, I accidently used nail polish remover. FML

Today, I spent almost my entire English class turned on thinking that the hot girl next to me was playing footsie with me. That is until she stood up and I realized I had been rubbing my foot on her backpack. FML

*LAUGHS!*

Old 02-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
They probably are fake. But some are making me crack up.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:32 PM
i love college
hahahahahahaha wow!

Old 02-09-2009, 08:34 PM
i love college
Today, I took a big sip of water while on a bus. It went down the wrong pipe causing me to cough loudly. The old woman sitting across from me asked if I was ok. Joklingly I said "Yeah, just dying.." - She replied "You too, huh?" FML

ahahaha

Old 02-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend and accidentally called her Brad (one of my roomates name) when I came. Now her and her friends think i'm *** and my roomate Brad moved out. FML

*LAUGHS!!!*

Old 02-10-2009, 03:57 PM
5 Year Member
Today, my boss fired me via text message. I don't have a text messaging plan. I paid $0.25 to get fired. FML

Today, my friend sent me a link about a nine year old kid who wrote an iPhone app that gets 2000 downloads per week. I am a 28 year old software developer and have been failing to write an iPhone app for months. FML

lol that one is real.. ive seen an article where the 9year old made an app...
9 year old boy writes Doodle Kids, an iPhone painting program for kids | iPhonefreak

Old 02-12-2009, 11:57 AM
i lold at this one
Today, I got a text message. It said, "I'm so drunk. What you up to, girl?" It was my dad. FML

Old 02-13-2009, 10:34 AM
5 Year Member
This one made me laugh for about 5 mins

Today, I was volunteering at a nursing home and I was calling bingo numbers. And one woman stood up and started making noises, I asusmed she had won and I started clapping. She then fell on the floor and died of a heart attack. I essentially applauded her death. FML

Old 02-13-2009, 11:23 AM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
[quote=Super Mario;572110]Today, I looked at the facebook of the girl I really liked, and I saw she wrote on her friend's wall "Last night was the biggest mistake of my life." We hooked up last night. FML/quote]

awww, dude that would suck so bad!
i feel bad for the guy,..
but atleast he got some tang

Originally Posted by Fit4Trav
This one made me laugh for about 5 mins

Today, I was volunteering at a nursing home and I was calling bingo numbers. And one woman stood up and started making noises, I asusmed she had won and I started clapping. She then fell on the floor and died of a heart attack. I essentially applauded her death. FML
HAHA!
funny

Old 02-13-2009, 11:38 AM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
Today, I cut myself of a bandaid box, while trying to get a bandaid out for another cut. FML

Today, at lunch I ordered a coke. The waiter replied "diet coke?" and I corrected him saying, "No, regular coke." He shook his head and said again, "diet coke." FML

Today, a flight attendant asked me if I was airsick because I looked really pale. I told her that was my normal complexion but thanked her for her concern. She insisted "No, that can't be normal." FML

Today, my boyfriend was tapping on my thigh to the beat of the music when we were driving to dinner. When I asked him what he was doing he replied, "Just watching the ripples." FML

Today, I got this HUGE package at my college dorm from my parents with candy, chips, canned soup and all these goodies. When I called my mom to thank her, she replied "We got rid of your cat, Annie". FML

Today, I got on Facebook and realized the only two friend requests I've had in 2 months are both from my parents. FML

Today, my mother and I got into a huge fight about me being a lesbian. It ended with me saying "**** you!" to which she responded: "I bet you'd probably like to." FML

Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her exiting her room....my electric tothbrush in her hand. FML

Today, I sent a text to my boyfriend saying 'Come over and have sex with me.' He never responded. FML

Today, I was tutoring kids at an elementary school. One kid messed up my hair. I said, "Why'd you do that??" He said, "I have lice, now you have lice too!" FML

Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML

there are some good ones

Old 02-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML
Today, at the elementary school where I teach, the kids all voted for their favorite teacher. I was the only one to receive zero votes. When I asked a small group of students why no one voted for me, one boy replied "because you're the ugliest". FML
aww that sucks :/

Today, I discovered my mom has over 20 sites bookmarked on her laptop, all having to do with 'How To Boost Your Insecure Teen's Confidence' or 'How To Help Your Overweight Teen Have A Positive Self Image'. Thanks, mommy. FML
Today, I got in line at the grocery store. The woman in front of me looked right at me, turned to her friend, and said "That reminds me, I forgot to get acne cream." FML
Today, I walked past a girl in the cafeteria and she threw up. Naturally, a crowd was drawn. Her friend asked her what was wrong. She pointed at me and said, "Get him away from me!" I had never met this girl. FML
Today, I was driving and stopped behind a person at a stop sign. Their car didn't move for about 1 minute. I got out of my car yelling at the person. It was an old woman. She wasn't breathing. FML
Today, I got up at 5am, brushed my teeth, shaved and showered to get ready for work only to step barefoot in a huge pile of dog crap in the middle of my living room floor. I don't own a dog. FML

hahaha

Old 02-13-2009, 01:29 PM
lol

Today, I told my mom I was excited my boobs were getting bigger. She told me that that's what happens when you get fat. FML

Old 02-13-2009, 10:43 PM
This is my favorite

Today, I listened to my room mate having sex from 3 A.M. until 6 A.M. When I looked over at my girlfriend, who must have thought I was sleeping, I noticed she was masturbating. FML

Old 02-18-2009, 04:08 PM
5 Year Member
Today I returned home from college for the first time in a month. I went to my bedroom and found a nice gift bag on my dresser, thinking it was a Valentine's gift , I opened it. My dog's ashes were in a tin inside. This is how I found out my dog has died since I have been away. FML
Today, I was talking to my parents about feeling insecure with my "beach body" as Spring Break keeps getting closer and closer. My dad proceeded to warn me by saying, "Don't wear a gray swimsuit. People will try to roll you back into the ocean". FML
This made me LOL

Last edited by Fit4Trav; 02-18-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:35 AM