Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   The Wasteland (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/wasteland/)
-   -   I fucking hate 95% of you here (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/wasteland/61697-i-fucking-hate-95-you-here.html)

Lyon[Nightroad] 12-30-2010 04:37 AM

I fucking hate 95% of you here

Seriously, too many of you are spineless fucktards who spend all day fascinating over rims and drops and posting pointless LMGTFY shit. Then there are those of you who put in an intake and exhaust and think that you are freaking automotive engineers. And then there are those of you who can't do research and post shit about rattles, feeling your wipers in your brakes or nonsense warranty shit because you are too inept to turn a wrench. I hate so many of you. If you spent less time playing fitbook and actually read an automotive article from time to time you might be slightly less retarded. You know who you are. To the rest of you, thank you for your information, insight, experience, and humor.

PS: I'm sick of reading reviews of the fit you just bought. Quit posting that shit. We all own the god damn car and we know what the fuck it's like.

thefit09 12-30-2010 05:36 AM

Well fuck you too, asshole. ;)

Texas Coyote 12-30-2010 05:51 AM

I know that it can get to be frustrating if you read all of the post on this forum because I have been frustrated as well... Don't let it get to you, just steer away from the flakey stuff and keep being informative to those that are hip to what you are putting out,,, You may need a break from here for awhile, I do sometimes.

kelsodeez 12-30-2010 06:12 AM

idiots on fitfreak? now thats just absurd!

/sarcasm

Black3sr 12-30-2010 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Texas Coyote (Post 946019)
I know that it can get to be frustrating if you read all of the post on this forum because I have been frustrated as well... Don't let it get to you, just steer away from the flakey stuff and keep being informative to those that are hip to what you are putting out,,, You may need a break from here for awhile, I do sometimes.

Hey Wily you think someone didn't get l*** last night? :rotfl:

Yet he does make some good points. Pics of new Fits without any mods do get old fast.

We all have our days so be kind to OP

JCrimson 12-30-2010 10:06 AM

haha I always look forward to Lyon's posts. :) I like you

2ndFit 12-30-2010 10:36 AM

Bad day at the office? Quit pussy-footin' around. Tell us how you REALLY feel!

lungfish23 12-30-2010 11:49 AM

Hahaha. Great post. I agree with you. There are countless posts asking the same question. Nobody uses the search function. And some questions are just ridiculous.

There should be like a no new threads until you have 20 posts or something.

That or this thread should be stickied for all to read. Hahaha

Slowbros 12-30-2010 02:02 PM

WTF...how does he not get banned for this.

Light-Weight 12-30-2010 02:23 PM

This guy does know he has the option to not read right. No one is forcing you homie, cheer up.

TunaDaMan 12-30-2010 02:28 PM

Why would he get banned for this, this is in the wasteland so it basically doesn't matter what he post, and there are a lot of threads to sift through for any form of useful information

hayden 12-30-2010 02:51 PM

Welcome to the internet Lyon.

..and that's as trollish as is gets man!! Wtf?

Texas Coyote 12-30-2010 03:16 PM

Get a hold of a large caliber pistol and a six pack of beer, consume the beer and kill the cans... I call it therapy.

Slowbros 12-30-2010 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by TunaDaMan (Post 946104)
Why would he get banned for this, this is in the wasteland so it basically doesn't matter what he post, and there are a lot of threads to sift through for any form of useful information

People have gotten banned for a lot less than this

/discussion

Texas Coyote 12-30-2010 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Slowbros (Post 946122)
People have gotten banned for a lot less than this

/discussion

Not in the Wasteland.:wavey:

hayden 12-30-2010 04:01 PM

Let me google that for you

Texas Coyote 12-30-2010 04:19 PM

Anything goes in the Wasteland, That is why there is a warning to thin skinned people, rules of etiquette and decorum aren't applicable here.

sooznd 12-30-2010 04:23 PM

I am a relative newbie and this forum is so darn cluttered with humongous photos in signatures, plus it is not organized intuitvely.
I have a hard time finding very obvious things in a search. I have been a moderator on several scooter forums and all of them have restrictions on size of avatars & signatures/photos in sigs--I think that would help others navigate this site better.

I know you can turn off signatures, but sometimes I actually want to see them--would be nice to have smaller ones.

Maybe start a NOOB Subforum?

Texas Coyote 12-30-2010 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by sooznd (Post 946130)
I am a relative newbie and this forum is so darn cluttered with humongous photos in signatures, plus it is not organized intuitvely.
I have a hard time finding very obvious things in a search. I have been a moderator on several scooter forums and all of them have restrictions on size of avatars & signatures/photos in sigs--I think that would help others navigate this site better.

I know you can turn off signatures, but sometimes I actually want to see them--would be nice to have smaller ones.

Maybe start a NOOB Subforum?

I had no idea that you were a scooterista. I have a few machines that are in that category... I used to post on Scoot Dawg.

DiamondStarMonsters 12-30-2010 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lyon[Nightroad] (Post 946009)
Seriously, too many of you are spineless fucktards who spend all day fascinating over rims and drops and posting pointless LMGTFY shit. Then there are those of you who put in an intake and exhaust and think that you are freaking automotive engineers. And then there are those of you who can't do research and post shit about rattles, feeling your wipers in your brakes or nonsense warranty shit because you are too inept to turn a wrench. I hate so many of you. If you spent less time playing fitbook and actually read an automotive article from time to time you might be slightly less retarded. You know who you are. To the rest of you, thank you for your information, insight, experience, and humor.

PS: I'm sick of reading reviews of the fit you just bought. Quit posting that shit. We all own the god damn car and we know what the fuck it's like.

This is almost the exact same shit that goes through my mind at least once a week here. :rotfl:

But there are still that 5% who are genuinely cool guys going out of their way to learn many of whom have decades of real experience to share as well, and are actual car enthusiasts who happen to own a Fit.

Hang in there man! Like Dee said, sometimes you need to just take a break :)