Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   The Wasteland (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/wasteland/)
-   -   I fucking hate 95% of you here (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/wasteland/61697-i-fucking-hate-95-you-here.html)

Lyon[Nightroad] 12-30-2010 04:37 AM

I fucking hate 95% of you here

Seriously, too many of you are spineless fucktards who spend all day fascinating over rims and drops and posting pointless LMGTFY shit. Then there are those of you who put in an intake and exhaust and think that you are freaking automotive engineers. And then there are those of you who can't do research and post shit about rattles, feeling your wipers in your brakes or nonsense warranty shit because you are too inept to turn a wrench. I hate so many of you. If you spent less time playing fitbook and actually read an automotive article from time to time you might be slightly less retarded. You know who you are. To the rest of you, thank you for your information, insight, experience, and humor.

PS: I'm sick of reading reviews of the fit you just bought. Quit posting that shit. We all own the god damn car and we know what the fuck it's like.

thefit09 12-30-2010 05:36 AM

Well fuck you too, asshole. ;)

Texas Coyote 12-30-2010 05:51 AM

I know that it can get to be frustrating if you read all of the post on this forum because I have been frustrated as well... Don't let it get to you, just steer away from the flakey stuff and keep being informative to those that are hip to what you are putting out,,, You may need a break from here for awhile, I do sometimes.

kelsodeez 12-30-2010 06:12 AM

idiots on fitfreak? now thats just absurd!

/sarcasm

Black3sr 12-30-2010 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Texas Coyote (Post 946019)
I know that it can get to be frustrating if you read all of the post on this forum because I have been frustrated as well... Don't let it get to you, just steer away from the flakey stuff and keep being informative to those that are hip to what you are putting out,,, You may need a break from here for awhile, I do sometimes.

Hey Wily you think someone didn't get l*** last night? :rotfl:

Yet he does make some good points. Pics of new Fits without any mods do get old fast.

We all have our days so be kind to OP

JCrimson 12-30-2010 10:06 AM

haha I always look forward to Lyon's posts. :) I like you

2ndFit 12-30-2010 10:36 AM

Bad day at the office? Quit pussy-footin' around. Tell us how you REALLY feel!

lungfish23 12-30-2010 11:49 AM

Hahaha. Great post. I agree with you. There are countless posts asking the same question. Nobody uses the search function. And some questions are just ridiculous.

There should be like a no new threads until you have 20 posts or something.

That or this thread should be stickied for all to read. Hahaha

Slowbros 12-30-2010 02:02 PM

WTF...how does he not get banned for this.

Light-Weight 12-30-2010 02:23 PM

This guy does know he has the option to not read right. No one is forcing you homie, cheer up.

TunaDaMan 12-30-2010 02:28 PM

Why would he get banned for this, this is in the wasteland so it basically doesn't matter what he post, and there are a lot of threads to sift through for any form of useful information

hayden 12-30-2010 02:51 PM

Welcome to the internet Lyon.

..and that's as trollish as is gets man!! Wtf?

Texas Coyote 12-30-2010 03:16 PM

Get a hold of a large caliber pistol and a six pack of beer, consume the beer and kill the cans... I call it therapy.

Slowbros 12-30-2010 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by TunaDaMan (Post 946104)
Why would he get banned for this, this is in the wasteland so it basically doesn't matter what he post, and there are a lot of threads to sift through for any form of useful information

People have gotten banned for a lot less than this

/discussion

Texas Coyote 12-30-2010 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Slowbros (Post 946122)
People have gotten banned for a lot less than this

/discussion

Not in the Wasteland.:wavey:

hayden 12-30-2010 04:01 PM

Let me google that for you

Texas Coyote 12-30-2010 04:19 PM

Anything goes in the Wasteland, That is why there is a warning to thin skinned people, rules of etiquette and decorum aren't applicable here.

sooznd 12-30-2010 04:23 PM

I am a relative newbie and this forum is so darn cluttered with humongous photos in signatures, plus it is not organized intuitvely.
I have a hard time finding very obvious things in a search. I have been a moderator on several scooter forums and all of them have restrictions on size of avatars & signatures/photos in sigs--I think that would help others navigate this site better.

I know you can turn off signatures, but sometimes I actually want to see them--would be nice to have smaller ones.

Maybe start a NOOB Subforum?

Texas Coyote 12-30-2010 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by sooznd (Post 946130)
I am a relative newbie and this forum is so darn cluttered with humongous photos in signatures, plus it is not organized intuitvely.
I have a hard time finding very obvious things in a search. I have been a moderator on several scooter forums and all of them have restrictions on size of avatars & signatures/photos in sigs--I think that would help others navigate this site better.

I know you can turn off signatures, but sometimes I actually want to see them--would be nice to have smaller ones.

Maybe start a NOOB Subforum?

I had no idea that you were a scooterista. I have a few machines that are in that category... I used to post on Scoot Dawg.

DiamondStarMonsters 12-30-2010 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lyon[Nightroad] (Post 946009)
Seriously, too many of you are spineless fucktards who spend all day fascinating over rims and drops and posting pointless LMGTFY shit. Then there are those of you who put in an intake and exhaust and think that you are freaking automotive engineers. And then there are those of you who can't do research and post shit about rattles, feeling your wipers in your brakes or nonsense warranty shit because you are too inept to turn a wrench. I hate so many of you. If you spent less time playing fitbook and actually read an automotive article from time to time you might be slightly less retarded. You know who you are. To the rest of you, thank you for your information, insight, experience, and humor.

PS: I'm sick of reading reviews of the fit you just bought. Quit posting that shit. We all own the god damn car and we know what the fuck it's like.

This is almost the exact same shit that goes through my mind at least once a week here. :rotfl:

But there are still that 5% who are genuinely cool guys going out of their way to learn many of whom have decades of real experience to share as well, and are actual car enthusiasts who happen to own a Fit.

Hang in there man! Like Dee said, sometimes you need to just take a break :)

sooznd 12-30-2010 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Coyote (Post 946131)
I had no idea that you were a scooterista. I have a few machines that are in that category... I used to post on Scoot Dawg.

Cool-I have had several scoots, 2003 Yamaha Vino, 2003 Honda Metropolitan (totalled) and a 2006 Yamaha Vino 125. Have been a mod on ProvoScooter, Urbanscootin & ScooterTime (still there)

Slowbros 12-30-2010 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Coyote (Post 946125)
Not in the Wasteland.:wavey:

I can name one person off hand.

kelsodeez 12-30-2010 04:49 PM

i used to post a lot of useful info for the fit community but not anymore because when i post something, it just gets lost in the sea of idiots posting worthless threads. stupidity hurts the community, but to tell you the truth, i gave up on this community a while ago.

DiamondStarMonsters 12-30-2010 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by kelsodeez (Post 946137)
i used to post a lot of useful info for the fit community but not anymore because when i post something, it just gets lost in the sea of idiots posting worthless threads. stupidity hurts the community, but to tell you the truth, i gave up on this community a while ago.

Well some of us who actually use the search feature certainly appreciate your contributions. :wavey:

Speaking of which.. what was the final verdict on those ARP Rod bolts? The thread was inconclusive, but the last PM you posted suggested they may exist, even though that was 18 months ago..

kelsodeez 12-30-2010 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters (Post 946139)
Well some of us who actually use the search feature certainly appreciate your contributions. :wavey:

Speaking of which.. what was the final verdict on those ARP Rod bolts? The thread was inconclusive, but the last PM you posted suggested they may exist, even though that was 18 months ago..

call up ARP. last time i checked they were working on making them.

Texas Coyote 12-30-2010 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Slowbros (Post 946136)
I can name one person off hand.

I can recall one person that ruffled feathers that was banned that was on the Wasteland a lot.. It was when he started behaving the same way on the regular threads that got him banned.

Slowbros 12-30-2010 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Coyote (Post 946156)
I can recall one person that ruffled feathers that was banned that was on the Wasteland a lot.. It was when he started behaving the same way on the regular threads that got him banned.

And this Lyon guy doesn't ruffle feathers?

DiamondStarMonsters 12-30-2010 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Slowbros (Post 946159)

If you got a problem, man up and put it out there or STFU and leave him be.

If you don't like this thread and the coarse language you are free to stop reading it. Otherwise, can it. This is the wasteland subforum. Its what it is here for.

:rolleyes:

Andrei8 12-30-2010 06:56 PM

I know what you need Lyon

Hug*:)

don't you feel better
always the answer for everything :D

Slowbros 12-30-2010 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters (Post 946169)
If you got a problem, man up and put it out there or STFU and leave him be.

If you don't like this thread and the coarse language you are free to stop reading it. Otherwise, can it. This is the wasteland subforum. Its what it is here for.

:rolleyes:

lol don't worry...the wasteland doesn't scare me

Him, you, and the 'enthusiasts' make dick comments everywhere...Trust me I'm not offended, but its a nice double standard...If someone is pro-GE they'll never be banned, if not...instaban

DiamondStarMonsters 12-30-2010 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Slowbros (Post 946176)
lol don't worry...the wasteland doesn't scare me

Him, you, and the 'enthusiasts' make dick comments everywhere...Trust me I'm not offended, but its a nice double standard...If someone is pro-GE they'll never be banned, if not...instaban

Well if you don't want to be confused for a retard stop acting like one.

When we are being dicks it is usually for a reason. Like when someone starts a pissing contest over the basics of tuning like we see in the fuel economy threads.

It is always some jackoff who has never actually tuned a car or built an engine that tries to tell me whats up.

Every last one of them from steve244 to M3Driver and Brian Champagne. They all admit they have zero actual experience and then in the same paragraph will go on to tell me my years of hands on work and actual class room education are wrong.

The same shit happens to others, and you in particular are an offender. In at least one thread of Lyon's I recall you getting all bent out of shape over his work with VTEC and redline settings.

Who the fuck cares what you think? What are you contributing?

The people who are going to be using the information Lyon is providing are not going to be your average FF dumbass who has just a spectre cone filter and the biggest fart can they could JB Weld onto the exhaust pipe.

If you don't like him whatever thats fine I guess, but if you are going to go out of your way to turn a good informative thread into a clusterfuck, whos the real asshole?

FWIW I have a GD and Lyon has a GE so I am not sure what you are getting at about pro-GE nonsens.

This isn't a chassis bias, this is bias against stupid people who cant be bothered to take 15 seconds to search or google, or people posting redundant information or just plain retarded "help me" threads that could have been resolved by looking in th damn manual.

Texas Coyote 12-30-2010 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Slowbros (Post 946159)

I am old and have seen a lot. I gave up on humanity as being a lost cause a long time ago so my feathers aren't ruffled as easy as they were before.... Being able to see mankind as the hopeless creatures we are has lowered my expectations allowing me to be more accepting of all but those that are in positions of power and abusing that power by playing games they approve of because they always win.... I understand what he is feeling because I have had the same feelings as he does.

Slowbros 12-30-2010 08:09 PM

LOL I wasn't bent out of shape. What he was doing is/was stupid.

DiamondStarMonsters 12-30-2010 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Slowbros (Post 946188)
LOL I wasn't bent out of shape. What he was doing is/was stupid.

This insipid, provincial response is why you get so many 'dick' replies.

In what way is it stupid? You can't make blanket statements like that and not back it up. Be advised, your attempt to back it up is likely to be just as factually void as your attempts in the original thread were.

Its always nice to see someone make it up as they go though, so have at.

Slowbros 12-30-2010 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters (Post 946190)

In what way is it stupid? You can't make blanket statements like that and not back it up. Be advised, your attempt to back it up is likely to be just as factually void as your attempts in the original thread were.

Its always nice to see someone make it up as they go though, so have at.

He'll run out of VTAK sauce at 6900 rpm and at 7100 rpm...Piston rings will fy from all teh danger to manifold

Brain Champagne 12-30-2010 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters (Post 946190)

Sure.

I never said your experience means nothing, in fact I praised it vs. my experience. I also often say that sometimes the one guy everybody thinks is wrong turns out to be right with his theory (like when everybody said that ulcers were caused by stomach acid, and one radical doctor said no, it's a bacterial problem... and now we know that he turned out to be right, against conventional wisdom).

So stop condemning me. I simply ask that in your claim that the Fit will get better mileage with higher octane fuel that you provide data from actual cars on the road in blind testing under similar conditions, instead of theories about burn patterns and graphs with explanations that non automotive engineers/non physicists will understand.

Because if all you do is show up insulting people, people will not believe you, no matter how smart you are. People believe what they want to believe, and we tend to want to believe people we like, not people who call us names.

And lastly, I've said it before, my name isn't Brian. My name is Shaun; I signed up as Brain Champagne. Brain, not Brian.

thefit09 12-30-2010 09:44 PM

You drive your mom's fit?

YouTube - Shaun.Eli.at.Gotham.May.5.2009.wmv

Brain Champagne 12-30-2010 10:38 PM

You do realize that's a comedy routine, right?

This material is more current:
Video - Clean Corporate Comedian Shaun Eli

DiamondStarMonsters 12-30-2010 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Brain Champagne (Post 946219)
I also often say that sometimes the one guy everybody thinks is wrong turns out to be right with his theory

So stop condemning me. I simply ask that in your claim that the Fit will get better mileage with higher octane fuel that you provide data from actual cars on the road in blind testing under similar conditions, instead of theories about burn patterns and graphs with explanations that non automotive engineers/non physicists will understand.

Because if all you do is show up insulting people, people will not believe you, no matter how smart you are. People believe what they want to believe, and we tend to want to believe people we like, not people who call us names.

Except this whole problem arises because its the same debate as evolution vs creationism. You haven't got a clue what you are talking about, nor did you read the 18 page thread.

That part in bold there is pretty important and is why I will not waste any more time on this crap with a comedian.

The only redeeming quality of your posts are that they are properly typed, so I can tell you are educated in some capacity. If you wish to engage in this "debate" I have a whole shit load of text books, technical drafts, datalogs from several platforms on many different stand alone systems, .pdfs and various links I can send you through which you can educate yourself and form educated conclusions.

Till then STFU.

Good luck Shaun. :wavey:

phuccer 12-30-2010 10:59 PM

lol cry more?