The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

That other Fit Forum..

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 11:55 PM
That other Fit Forum..

Old 04-27-2011, 12:03 AM
5 Year Member
Well...Please share your thoughts about the other forum.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:26 AM
You have a PM

Old 04-27-2011, 12:51 AM
5 Year Member
What other forum? Oh! Weird.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:56 AM
I know right? I didn't even know about that blip on the radar existed until I found out how much trash they talk about this place and some of our members.

Real businessmen sell their goods on merit, not through trying to tear down someone elses product. The results speak for themselves.

~2k members for the North Korea of Fit forums, and ~48k here.

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 04-27-2011 at 12:59 AM.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:58 AM
5 Year Member
I didn't look around, but it sounds like an outcasts forum. Those usually spring up.

Old 04-28-2011, 12:11 AM
So now in addition to finally banning me, he's complaining that the FF.net guys inflate their membership list with ""ghost members" claiming we don't account for people that log in one day and then never come back.

04-27-2011, 12:52 AM
claymore
Administrator Join Date: Apr 2009

The kiddies at it again
They couldn't resist being the kids that they are. They are more interested in high school rules about how many other kids like them isn't that special. Just like all 300+lbs 19 year old kids still living in their parents basement have the NEED to join other social outcasts in packs

We are secure in our lives and mature enough not to crave false adulation from other kids we are who we are and don't give a rats patoot what the other kids think about us.

We on the other hand spend our time on correct technical matters not worrying about how many others are sniffing our backsides and want to join our grammar school cliques.

As to their membership check out all the ghost members that have never posted one post or only were active for one day since their join date and eliminate all the spammers they don't bother to eliminate as members and then count the active members and see how many REAL members they have. We would have a bunch more but I rid our membership rolls of spammers that apply here.

If you want kiddie social clubs go to the kiddie site if you want correct technical advice say with us.
Last edited by claymore; 04-27-2011 at 03:22 AM.
Except before making this pants-on-head retarded statement he should've perused his own member list:
Honda Fit Forums - Members List

Of 1364 members total members shown on their member list, 1183 have 2 posts or less.

973 members have 0 posts.

Of the 46 pages that make up their member list, 32 of them consist of members who haven't even made a single post or contribution.

So who is relying on ghost users to fluff the numbers?

Old 04-28-2011, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by ThEvil0nE
Originally Posted by claymore
Dude I was mature enough to clean up YOUR post when you bitched about it now you come in my house and disrespect me. If you have something to add concerning the technical aspects of this post feel free but cut out the ball busting.
I'm pretty sure you have not heard this from only me but civility and maturity is one trait you do not have and is not capable of. Also given the fact that you are even sending me immature private messages throws all respect out of the window. You might have all these qualifications that you claim you have but along those lines, whenever a person who posses simple common sense would happen to read your posts would undoubtedly question your integrity.

The whole point of discussions is to give light to subjects at hand. Light might shine spot on or way off but that's the nature of discussions, questions and clarifications. I would rather read a hundred page thread that is well informative and has broader view and coverage for the subject rather than a thread that are full of "AHA! YOU ARE WRONG AND STUPID!!!"

Anyway, if you say you're a well educated, well informed and have these broad enormous experience under your belt... then good for you... I'm happy for you. BUT what you lack is character and ethics which makes one a respectable and credible person.

I would love to be proven wrong on my assumptions of you as I would love to learn things from you...
I'm really hoping he got my "sarcasm" seasoning...

Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
So now in addition to finally banning me...
sorry I dragged your ass into that dump site... and got banned first hahaha

Last edited by ThEvil0nE; 04-28-2011 at 09:03 AM.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:19 PM
5 Year Member
I ran across this thread and decided to join their forum to see what it's all about. I guess I got this message after mentioning I came from FitFreak.Net
Name:  Banned.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  65.3 KB

Old 05-04-2011, 06:56 PM
5 Year Member
WOW! That's rough.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:36 PM
5 Year Member
LOL, I just check my "Introduce your self" thread I posted on there and they deleted it. Looks like they try real hard to keep the members list low.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:37 PM
They are the North Korea of Fit Forums, and Dear Leader doesn't like dissenting opinions to his BS.

Old 05-04-2011, 09:00 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
lol @ manxman and claymore. manxman is a complete douchebag no matter what forum he is on and claymore is a god damn genius but he rubs people the wrong way. pay them no mind as they arent worth the time.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:54 PM
5 Year Member
manxman i remember that douche.. should have changed his username to manxchild because of his post content. he would bitch, moan, and hold his breath until he convinced himself that he was right about EVERYTHING. the only thing that he was good for was a laugh. it only takes a difference of opinion to ruin his day and that was always amusing

Old 05-05-2011, 07:16 PM
5 Year Member
saw that forum before i found ff.net. Probably one of the dumbest forums out there.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:51 AM
5 Year Member
I found that forum shortly after finding FF.net... but after looking over it a few times, I decided it was simply too small in content, then I joined FF.net.

I've stumbled back onto there a few times (mostly due to searches pointing me there)...

The last time I was there... someone brought up a topic regarding extended lugs, and showed an "example" of what happens without em (the lugs snapped). First post by one of their regulars was to harp on FF.net being childish, despite being banned from FF.net over a year and half ago.

I agree that some of the things Claymore has said, if taken purely for the information content, pretty good stuff... and I admit, there are definitely posts and even users on FF.net I can do without... but to harp on it over and over? When I had looked at the various threads they had, they're always bringing up something in a thread or another about something talked about on FF.net, so you know they browse the site and even post as some other username... why continue to visit a place you hate so much?

Old 05-11-2011, 09:20 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Goobers
... why continue to visit a place you hate so much?
Same basic thing, why do some people feel they need to watch out for others in what they can watch or listen to? It's called SCS. Won't spell it out, for I'll probably go down another 2.1 billion. hahaha

Old 05-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Not much of a genius apparently:

04-27-2011, 10:59 PM
claymore
Administrator

For those that don't know what is going on

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/waste...fit-forum.html

So either you were lying about being banned or you are so ignorant about PMs that you can't tell the difference between simple Pm and a ban notice even after all the thousands of PMs you got asking for help so which is it?

For your edification if you had been banned when you said you wouldn't have be able to do your members search or read that PM. You weren't banned until my post at 12:20 pm 04-28-2011. But now you should be able to tell the difference.

As for the members list it is what it is and I knew that when I posted. Here you get the unvarnished truth good bad or indifferent like adults do. I'm a mod here and was one there so I knew the numbers of members on both sites.

I noticed though that you failed to post the results for the exact same search on the members there. What are you scared of large numbers or trying to hide the results?
Also note all I did was compare numbers, after he had been bitching and moaning about how FF.net must fluff their numbers by keeping members with no posts, yet 75% of their members have one post or less.

Dude can't be too bright if he thinks blocking one IP address will keep me away.

And I did provide the numbers for FF as well, so he also don't read so good.

Old 05-12-2011, 02:37 PM
5 Year Member
Claymore trolls my build thread over on honda-tech. the moderators cleaned it up but I'll fill you in before they did it. He would NEVER say anything to like add to the matter. He would constantly just ask DUMB questions to provoke flaming. Nothing he mentioned or asked about could be flamed, but when I would post updated pics, instead of being like "I like this" or "I dont like this" etc.. he would post "whats the knob on your seat rail for? why is it green? Why is your clutch petal higher than your brake petal? (even though he owns a fit..) Why is your brake petal lower than your clutch petal? why does your wheel look bent? why do you only have 2 seats in a 4 door car? when i was getting it caged, he constantly looked for ANYTHING that would slightly be out of SCCA or NASA's regulations one by one. "those bars dont look 1.75" complete idiot because they are 1.5" and this IS allowed for the GD3 weight, and Im F N GUTTED and posted my official weight! wtf? there was tons of more stuff that his stupid little flapper spit out but I cant remember. sense then a mod had to wipe his ass and clean up after him. then he sarcastically posts "It's perfect" fcuk that dood.

thread located here
http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2815833

Old 05-12-2011, 03:24 PM
5 Year Member
Tarantino and Rodriquez should get a hold of you and your car for a new Grindhouse movie... Damn that thing would look amazing with the entire interior soaked in blood and body parts.

Quick Reply: That other Fit Forum..