The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

My brother is such an ass....

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 05:15 AM
5 Year Member
My brother is such an ass....

So, back in '09, I was shopping for a car. At the time, I had been somewhat set on getting a hybrid, namely, the Insight Gen II. It had barely won me from the Civic hybrid.

My brother got wind of my plans... cause I was asking my sisters to co-sign (got bupkis for that!).

What did he do? Did he offer to co-sign? NOOOO... in fact, he was trying to convince me to go with the NON-hybrid Civic. Saying all that fancy new stuff would be too complicated and expensive to deal with.

Obviously, I did end up with a Fit, but that was only because the test drive won me over while I was trying to see if my credit would get me the Insight!

And what do I hear from my mother today, as I drive her around to do errands? His ass "bought an electric car." She said it in Chinese "he bought a car that uses electricity." So, really it could mean all electric, or more likely, a hybrid.

What an ASS!!!

Old 06-15-2011, 03:18 PM
Sounds like he played you haha

Old 06-15-2011, 03:25 PM
5 Year Member
Yep I think there is all electric cars out. I think the chevy volt is one but for longer trips it has a petrol engine..

Old 06-15-2011, 04:45 PM
5 Year Member
She then tells me two days ago... my cousin bought himself a coupe some time ago. I'm wondering if he bought the CR-Z... cause the timing of the buy is roughly when the CR-Z came out.

When I heard about the CR-Z, I was kinda wanting it, kinda wishing I hadn't bought the Fit and waited a bit. But now, after many months of driving the Fit... I'm happy with it. It's all GOOD.

Old 06-15-2011, 04:53 PM
5 Year Member
The cr-z has a really nice interior, but has less utility than a fit and is equally slow. But I'm sure there's going to be a bigger aftermarket parts list for the cr-z than the fit