The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

I hate this forum!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 11:26 PM
5 Year Member
I hate this forum!

OK I'm over how shitty this forum can be. I do my best to contribute and help others on the forum when I can but the lack real tuners in this forum is a fucking joke. maybe I just post on other real forums to much but this forum is just weak at best. I'm so tired of seeing the What did you do to your fit today threads. Please god shut them down!!!!! 90% of those people posted and then never came back.
I'm just annoyed that I cant ever seem to find any relevant technical information on this site when I want it but if i ever wanted to know when you washed your car or ordered some light bulbs for your license plate or changed your f'in oil its on the front page.

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-21-2011, 11:35 PM
5 Year Member
You can't ask for much, the fit community is extremely small. I know how you feel, but you kinda just have to deal with it. I dont see the community changing much any time soon to be honest.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:10 AM
5 Year Member
If you have a question, and can't find the answer, why don't you post the question? I have seen some pretty technical discussions on here about all sorts of stuff.

Old 09-22-2011, 01:17 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by myblackhatch
if i ever wanted to know when you washed your car or ordered some light bulbs for your license plate or changed your f'in oil its on the front page.
LMFAO!

10 char.

Old 09-22-2011, 10:55 AM
5 Year Member
OK I'm over how shitty this forum can be. I do my best to contribute and help others on the forum when I can but the lack real tuners in this forum is a fucking joke. maybe I just post on other real forums to much but this forum is just weak at best. I'm so tired of seeing the What did you do to your fit today threads. Please god shut them down!!!!! 90% of those people posted and then never came back.
I'm just annoyed that I cant ever seem to find any relevant technical information on this site when I want it but if i ever wanted to know when you washed your car or ordered some light bulbs for your license plate or changed your f'in oil its on the front page.

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!
OK I'm over how shitty these forum whiners can be. I do my best to complain and rant to others on the forum when I can but the lack non-whiners in this forum is a fucking joke. maybe I just post on other real whining forums to much but this forum is just weak at best. I'm so tired of seeing the "I hate this forum!" threads. Please god shut them down!!!!! 90% of those people posted and then never came back to whine.
I'm just annoyed that I cant ever seem to find any relevant drama on this site when I want it but if i ever wanted to know when you need to breast feed or order some depends for your ass or changed your f'in diaper its on the front page.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JCrimson; 09-22-2011 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:35 AM
^^ do it j. Now im lmao

Old 09-22-2011, 11:55 AM
5 Year Member
Delete! Unsubscribe! Log Off! But don't blame it on the mouse.

Old 09-22-2011, 11:56 AM
You will also note that probably over HALF of the Fit drivers/community are middle age or higher. Besides you ricers, it's the older crew, no offense, that drive these cars. So maybe they want to talk about how they washed their car or something. Sure it's a pointless post, but get over it! Unsubscribe to it! Above all? Quitcherbitchin.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:30 PM
the lack real tuners in this forum is a fucking joke.

Slammed on fn01rc's
Mugen front Lip, rear view cover, license plate bolts, and exhaust. Mugen inspired.
JDM hazard button, Accord horn upgrade
T1R C-pillar bar, Blox short antenna
Authentic jdm red H's
Pwjdm Brass knuckle shift knob (standard)
Mfacotry drain bolts
This list gets to long if I keep going.....

Does not compute.

Get the stick out your ass. The demographic of this forum is different than most others i've been on too, but whatever, if you don't like it go to a different Fit forum... oh wait.

Sorry not everyone can be as JDM tight as you.

Old 09-22-2011, 01:51 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!
I have one button that can fix that for you if you'd like? Nobody is forcing you to be here. If you want go visit the Fit section of H-T go ahead. From your "mods" it looks like YOU lack real tuning knowledge. so STFU and GTFO if u dont like it here.

Old 09-22-2011, 02:52 PM
5 Year Member
Smile

Originally Posted by concorde
i hate everybody.
hey atleast you're consistent. =)

that reminds me i haven't had a car wash in a while, I think I'll post about it.

to the OP:
seriously, if there's a lot of useless info for you in this forum, maybe start a new thread with info you seek or subscribe to ones that are of interest. and if there's no responses, then there's just no interest, take it for what its worth?

Old 09-23-2011, 01:17 AM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
As one of the really old Fit Freakers, this forum has changed quite a bit. When I joined in 2007 it was not slowed down by all these stupid adds and banners. Once the forum got into different hands it became so slow and bogged down that I have to admit I did not come back to this site as much as I did in the beginning. We had some awesome people on this site that were heavily into modifing their Fits and showing in detail how to do installs and mods. We had a magazine dedicated to our cars called Siphon and some of our members were featured in the pages of this publication for their great looking Fits. We had an awesome community - people were eager to help you out and we passed on information about the cars problems and items of interest. It has changed because alot of those Fit Freakers have moved on and left the forum. So it is sad because I can remember how it was when I first decided to join back in Feb 2007 before I got my Fit. I lived on the forum and they even gave me that title Spends her life on Fit Freak - which I was so proud of.

If you want it to be something more the only way it will happen is if you make it what you want. Yes, there are some folks that the Fit is just transportation to them and they enjoy the forum just as much as anyone. This is our community and it can only be as good as the people who are contributing.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:34 AM
Why so serious?
5 Year Member
The banhammer is a bit rusty. I'm sure we can shine and buff it up for you.

Old 09-23-2011, 01:45 PM
i like it here. some haters. some wannabe e-thugs. but certainly a lot of supportive, helpful folks as well.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:14 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Sid 6.7
The banhammer is a bit rusty. I'm sure we can shine and buff it up for you.
Thor steps in...

Originally Posted by neil patrick harris
i like it here. some haters. some wannabe e-thugs. but certainly a lot of supportive, helpful folks as well.
and hits it on the... Thumbs up there bud!

Old 09-23-2011, 05:22 PM
5 Year Member
I liked it more in the good ol days

Old 09-23-2011, 05:40 PM
5 Year Member
HaHa

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!
I think your funny Kid it's okay to vent but w/a statement like this you're sure not going to be missed here. Keep looking you'll "fit" in somewhere.

seriously Cat hit it right on the mark it's only as good as the spirt of the ppl are on here. I know I've changed since i started on here and mostly because of only a few negative comments. positive change is good but negative only brings down the forum.
enjoy .................
Big Mike

Last edited by Perrenoud Fit; 09-23-2011 at 06:05 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:46 PM
5 Year Member
Everything must change, 'tis the way of the world. Sorry myblackhatch and thanks for your good posts.

Old 09-23-2011, 06:06 PM
5 Year Member
Every so often I will read about something that is unique that I wouldn't choose to do to my car but I can appreciate the creativity and thought that that has gone into the car.. I have also learned of products and ways to do things that really improve the cars by improving handling, fuel mileage, engine performance, comfort and aesthetic appeal ... Some of the trends become popular for awhile and are all at once laughed at and called "played out" and some are tasteful, practical or major performance improvements.... Sometimes I don't see anything posted that rings my bell but that happens on every forum I happen to frequent... Hate is a powerful and debilitating emotion and I never see anything here that warrants the use of such a term.

Old 09-24-2011, 04:40 PM
J_L
5 Year Member
Ahhh the quarterly forum content rant...where would we be without it?

Quick Reply: I hate this forum!