Fit FREAK.net

Go Back   Unofficial Honda FIT Forums > The Honda Fit and Jazz Forums > 2nd Generation (GE 08-present)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Albums FAQ iTrader Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read ExperienceUsed CarsVendor Directory
Welcome to Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

2nd Generation (GE 08-present) The New Fit... Generation specific talk and questions here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 04:37 PM

globalvillager is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Replacing cost for front windshield?

Just bought my lovely blue 2009 fit last October, but already earn some damages here and there. The recent one is windshield crack, started as a tiny spot on the lower right side of the windshield and within 3 hours started cracking upward about 8 inches and downward about 15 inches all the way to the edge. So I am thinking of replacing it, but I wonder if I should go with original part or not. And if I should do it in the dealer or just a local windshield place. FYI, I only have liability insurance. Anyone has done replacing theirs? I know mine is not even 6 months yet but already got a dent, 2 chips (1 wit long crack) and rearview mirror scratch. It sucks more because I love this car too much.... but I have to admit it's a little fragile.. not to mention living here in Houston Texas requires plenty of driving - already put more than 7k.

Jeff
Sponsored Links
Registered users do not see this ad.
Click here to register for free!
Old 04-21-2009, 04:44 PM

gwh relies on Rep Points to livegwh relies on Rep Points to livegwh relies on Rep Points to livegwh relies on Rep Points to livegwh relies on Rep Points to livegwh relies on Rep Points to livegwh relies on Rep Points to livegwh relies on Rep Points to livegwh relies on Rep Points to livegwh relies on Rep Points to livegwh relies on Rep Points to live
my local dealer took care of mine. some do some dont, worth checking ffirst,
before insurance.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:44 PM