General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

So ****in Pissed, Hit and Run Asshole!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
So ****in Pissed, Hit and Run Asshole!

So last night I come home about 10:30, and my girlfriend parks on the street in my culdesac, and we go in to bed. There was a silver tacoma and a blue taurus parked out on the other side of the street, both cars that don't live on the street. Now, my gf goes to leave to work and there's exploded blinker/parking lamp and my whole rear bumper is swiped. No other damage to the car but the bumper and lower lip both have rub/scrape marks. A week ago some drunk ass took out my mailbox. And here's the kicker, I just switched insurance companies at midnight. I had state farm and switched to ameriprise. Either way I think I can get it fixed for less than the deductible. It just REALLY pisses me off, because I was gonna put up a security camera last week after the mailbox got taken out by a drunk. I am so over living in the mexican neighborhood, with all these uninsured assholes always ****in up my shit. I just stopped the neighbor kids from vandalizing my shit, and now some adult mother****er crashes into my car, on the day I switch insurance. The police don't even want to take a report. And I dunno which insurance to call because I don't know when it happened. And I am probably gonna pay out of pocket for the repairs and just say **** it so my insurance doesn't go up. I'm so ****IN PISSED right now. I can't even begin to describe it. It's the cosmic FUUUUCCCKKK YOOUUUUU to me.

Old 04-25-2009, 11:44 AM
5 Year Member
That sux. Hope you can get it fixed.

Old 04-25-2009, 11:59 AM
5 Year Member
call your new insurance company because i bet it happened after midnight. Also your insurance shouldnt go up much/at all. i claimed a hit and run with state farm and mine didnt go up. shit sucks but thats even more crappy that the police wont come and make a report. just take pics of the damage to show the insurance company

Old 04-25-2009, 12:48 PM
That's sucks

Beside them paying for it not knowing who did it is just as bad sometimes as knowing who did. Try someone backs into your car they get out and say" Thats like the 3rd time this week. My dad is going to kill me." Good luck with the repairs and the crappy neighborhood issues.

Old 04-25-2009, 02:24 PM
5 Year Member
i've never been to bay area, but after reading your post i'm a bit reluctant to see what's up there.. haha especially since i cant even leave my car without constant worry

btw, maybe this is a good time to pick up a JDM rear bumper?

Last edited by accordguyintake; 04-25-2009 at 02:32 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:35 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Last week a drunk driver took out my mailbox, I haven't even put in a new mailbox yet, and I haven't gotten my tax return, which is $3000, and my whole family and my GF have all recieved theirs too.

And My family ordered 2 surveillance 4 camera systems last week after someone took out the mailbox, and I won't get them until next week. I'm just gonna have my people fix it out of pocket. I know every bodyshop in a 100mi radius, have worked in the car business my whole life, so people owe me favors and hookups. I just bent the fender support back out so it wouldn't rub my tire. So now my fit has no rear bumper on. And my body guy won't even be able in til monday to talk to. I should buy the OEM paint and flex additive for him ahead of time. I also should have him re-spray my front bumper or at least lower lip while he's at it.

I used ScratchX on all the surface scratches, and Meguiars Quick Detail on the taillamp scuffs. Came out pretty well. Just sucks.

Old 04-25-2009, 02:59 PM
5 Year Member
I definitely feel your pain but it's bad form to name-check the *Mexican* neighborhood you live in. I don't think they hit your car or your mailbox because of their ethnicity.

Old 04-25-2009, 04:41 PM
5 Year Member
sorry to hear this man... ppl are assholes. if i ever found the person who hit and run me last year when i had 1500 miles on my Fit i'd kick their ass, its one thing to accidentally hit some one and to fess up and tell them, only the most inconsiderate moronic assholes will drive away from things, i guess most ppl r moronic assholes tho...

Old 04-25-2009, 05:05 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
I speak spanish, some of my really good friends are Mexican, but I live in a neighborhood that has become almost 75% hispanic, and they talk shit about me all the time in Spanish right in front of me, which I understand. My first steps as a baby were in mexico, I have had 4 years of advanced spanish. If I took a picture of my next door neighbor you would think I lived in a 3rd world country. Plus, in the last year than have been 6 shootings, 7 drug busts(like MAJOR ones not just weed, Pharmies, coke, heroin, meth) on my street that is 2 blocks long, read the newspaper and every name in the crimes ends in dez, os, ana, etc. And I have had the cops out for the mexican kids throwing rocks at my house, lighting a fire next to my accord, trying to light the gas main on my house on fire, and pissing on the side of my house, not to mention threatening attacks with an unlicensed pitbull on neighbors pets.

I never would generalize a group before, but I have owned my home 6 years, and the whole neighborhood is filled with NUMEROUS families per house, uninsured cars, and the kids tag Surreno gang shit all over the place. I grew up in my area since I was a kid, and it has always been a nice area, probably the nicest place on earth, but my 100% BEANER(since you don't like Mexican) neighbors are killing it. And when I talk to the parents of the kids, they will say, its not my kid, its the cousin, or its a friend, or not my kid, even if you show them a video of their kid doing stuff. That's why I am putting full video surveillance on my house.

I don't mind Mexicans who come to work, work hard, just wanna raise a family, but when the gang activities are going through the roof, and you watch the lil assholes destroy shit and they dont give a shit and their parents don't give a shit, I could give a fvck less if it's offensive to them or anyone that I label it a "MEXICAN" neighborhood. They pretend not to speak english until you talk to them in Spanish and then they are like "**** it, this pinche huero chingadero speaks spanish"

Also, when I lived down the street (yes same street), I had come home from a ridiculously long day at work, when I hear rustling in my yard, and a police helicopter over my house, and then 20+ cops in my back yard. A drunk, unlicensed, illegal alien, who was also on crystal meth crashed his unregistered f150 and ran through my neighbors yard into my back yard, where the cops got him, and he tried to fight all 20 cops, and caught more than a few night sticks and maglights to the dome, unaffected.

Add to that, I have 47 different IceCream men who ride around on bicycles with ice chests strapped to them while they blow whistles and ring bells. Even my next door MEXICAN neighbor said most mexican kids, including his own, have no respect for anyone, and want to be gang members. I overheard the 12 year old asking the 4 year old if he had picked out a Tagging name yet 2 weeks ago.

And I have some friends who are mexican who are the only legal members of their family, and have all the houses, cars, registered to their one legal name. Anyone else know a 22 year old with a mustang, f150(aka the LOBO in MEXICO), escalade, grand prix, accord, and the house in their name, and nobody pays taxes for shit. If you come to my neighborhood, YOU would call it a Mexican neighborhood. It is what it is. I call it the RED SQUARE, because you see so many cars with red temporary registration tags, and thats a surefire sign they aren't insured and will flee the scene if they have an accident. Last year an illegal crashed a semi into 4 cars on the freeway right here, and ran away on foot, leaving the semi blocking all traffic. It's all the field workers for the wineries and people who work under the table. And they push the Reconquista Movement, which if you don't know is their plan to sneak across the border, pop out as many babies as possible so they are legal citezens, and reclaim California and the southwest for MEXICO!

Old 04-25-2009, 05:13 PM
5 Year Member
you need to move ......but if it were only that easy

Old 04-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
If I move I lose my ass on my house. The first 4 years i woulda made 100-200k profit, now I would lose HELLA money, and destroy my credit, and not have any money for a new home. I'm gonna turn my house into Fort Knox if I have to.

Old 04-25-2009, 05:35 PM
5 Year Member
if you moved to texas you could get a home

my dad sells houses for a fieldstone. they put you through a credit program and all this stuff but fort knox sounds dope too!!!!

Old 04-25-2009, 05:51 PM
that hella sucks. if you don't mind me asking which city do you live in?

Old 04-25-2009, 05:54 PM
5 Year Member
I moved into an up scale gated community , so I would feel comfortable owning a Harley. I had lived in the Barrio of Dallas and the Ghetto area of Oak Cliff Texas. Now I live in the sticks and my car gets trashed on parking lots by white trash red necks when I have to go to town .... Accept it, America is just full of scum.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:09 PM
5 Year Member
hahah not if your out in the woods in texas when all you have is a handy andy and sonic

Old 04-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Someone that spends her life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Do you know about the neighborhood web cams? Adam Jackson started it:
Webcam in rough neighborhood - Boing Boing

The cons mentioned here in the comments section:
Akit's Complaint Department: What happened to Adam's Block (Webcam)?

The actual website here:
OurBlock TV

Check the blog area for updates on what they are doing now.

In a nutshell, people are tired of crap in their neighborhood, and set up streaming web cam of their neighborhood.

YOU can't watch your front yard all day and all night. But you know the saying "Many hands make light work"? Many eyes can watch what is going on in your neighborhood. Including the local police, which you can give a web address to.

They don't have to stake out your house, but they can see what is going on at any time, day or night.

Police departments can't afford to set up cameras everywhere. And they can't BE everywhere.

But protecting your home, and in essence, your neighborhood, you make it better for everyone. Remember that people are indoctrinated into a culture and way of life and certain jobs are the ones that are promoted in the community.

Do you think anyone has children hoping they'll grow up in a crime-ridden neighborhood and join gangsters at 4 years old?

I've been battling crime in this neighborhood and like to think that I have made a difference. I did things my own way.

We started getting a lot of RVs living in the area. LIVING here. And this isn't a campground. So here's what I did, my solution was to follow the laws in place, and work on changing the laws for my street.

It took TWO YEARS of badgering my district supervisor in San Francisco County, working with the management of this apartment complex, the residents, the tenants association, the Gun Club, the Police Department, but finally there was some relief.

We had 33 campers and commercial vehicles living on our street, or parking here long term. New legislation was passed, new signs went up, and NO PARKING at all is allowed on one side of the street. No parking between 10 PM and 6 AM on the other side.

What the police needed and what was required (and what I had to battle for) were EASILY ENFORCEABLE LAWS.

The previous laws were like "no trucks over 2 tons can be parked for more than 3 hours unless actively loading and unloading". And also "no living or sleeping in vehicles between 10 PM and 6 AM".

I'm sure you can see that there were many ways around these laws. The police too busy. The people not answering their RV door. Etc.

Now it doesn't matter who you are, what you drive, you just can't park in that area anymore.

I'd be willing to help you out trying to find solutions via laws and legislation, if it's possible for your neighborhood.

Yes, I annoyed the local Police station. Yet I was also the one person Neighborhood Watch. Nobody else wants to get involved.

So I got to know who belonged and who didn't (as far as some of the cars). I did daily walks. Sometimes that visibility is one major deterrent.

For instance, puttering outside. Sweeping your sidewalk or manicuring your lawn with cuticle scissors. Sometimes it doesn't hurt as far as the strangers of the neighborhood to think you are a whack job. LOL! Or the extremely nosy neighbor. Ala Gladys Kravitz.

Wiki reference for those of you not familiar with Bewitched:
Gladys Kravitz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 04-25-2009, 06:38 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Shaggs2Dope
I speak spanish, some of my really good friends are Mexican, but I live in a neighborhood that has become almost 75% hispanic, and they talk shit about me all the time in Spanish right in front of me, which I understand. My first steps as a baby were in mexico, I have had 4 years of advanced spanish. If I took a picture of my next door neighbor you would think I lived in a 3rd world country. Plus, in the last year than have been 6 shootings, 7 drug busts(like MAJOR ones not just weed, Pharmies, coke, heroin, meth) on my street that is 2 blocks long, read the newspaper and every name in the crimes ends in dez, os, ana, etc. And I have had the cops out for the mexican kids throwing rocks at my house, lighting a fire next to my accord, trying to light the gas main on my house on fire, and pissing on the side of my house, not to mention threatening attacks with an unlicensed pitbull on neighbors pets.

I never would generalize a group before, but I have owned my home 6 years, and the whole neighborhood is filled with NUMEROUS families per house, uninsured cars, and the kids tag Surreno gang shit all over the place. I grew up in my area since I was a kid, and it has always been a nice area, probably the nicest place on earth, but my 100% BEANER(since you don't like Mexican) neighbors are killing it. And when I talk to the parents of the kids, they will say, its not my kid, its the cousin, or its a friend, or not my kid, even if you show them a video of their kid doing stuff. That's why I am putting full video surveillance on my house.

I don't mind Mexicans who come to work, work hard, just wanna raise a family, but when the gang activities are going through the roof, and you watch the lil assholes destroy shit and they dont give a shit and their parents don't give a shit, I could give a fvck less if it's offensive to them or anyone that I label it a "MEXICAN" neighborhood. They pretend not to speak english until you talk to them in Spanish and then they are like "**** it, this pinche huero chingadero speaks spanish"

Also, when I lived down the street (yes same street), I had come home from a ridiculously long day at work, when I hear rustling in my yard, and a police helicopter over my house, and then 20+ cops in my back yard. A drunk, unlicensed, illegal alien, who was also on crystal meth crashed his unregistered f150 and ran through my neighbors yard into my back yard, where the cops got him, and he tried to fight all 20 cops, and caught more than a few night sticks and maglights to the dome, unaffected.

Add to that, I have 47 different IceCream men who ride around on bicycles with ice chests strapped to them while they blow whistles and ring bells. Even my next door MEXICAN neighbor said most mexican kids, including his own, have no respect for anyone, and want to be gang members. I overheard the 12 year old asking the 4 year old if he had picked out a Tagging name yet 2 weeks ago.

And I have some friends who are mexican who are the only legal members of their family, and have all the houses, cars, registered to their one legal name. Anyone else know a 22 year old with a mustang, f150(aka the LOBO in MEXICO), escalade, grand prix, accord, and the house in their name, and nobody pays taxes for shit. If you come to my neighborhood, YOU would call it a Mexican neighborhood. It is what it is. I call it the RED SQUARE, because you see so many cars with red temporary registration tags, and thats a surefire sign they aren't insured and will flee the scene if they have an accident. Last year an illegal crashed a semi into 4 cars on the freeway right here, and ran away on foot, leaving the semi blocking all traffic. It's all the field workers for the wineries and people who work under the table. And they push the Reconquista Movement, which if you don't know is their plan to sneak across the border, pop out as many babies as possible so they are legal citezens, and reclaim California and the southwest for MEXICO!
Okay, I'm not going to argue for pages and pages with someone who doesn't understand the difference between culture/circumstances/demographics and DNA. You are obviously not going to change your opinion for me so feel free to keep stereotyping. Cause you are. I just think you're dumbing down the national dialogue.

Old 04-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one!

My old house we set up a single surveillance camera, and we caught kids who slashed 80+ cars tires one night, another time caught kids who stole a golf kart from the high school and crashed it and they ate shit right in front of the camera, caught a streaker who was exposing himself to elementary school children, caught someone putting a brick through a windshield of a car. It's amazing what you catch on CCTV's. The next door neighbor kids destroyed another neighbors fence, actually kicked the panels in, so they could get their soccer ball.

Security Camera's are really the only way to go when neighborhoods go downhill. I have a temporary wireless 2 cam setup until my 4 cam with DVR comes. Gonna set one straight at my fresh new mailbox because the Mexican kids next door love breaking my mailboxes, even while I am on the porch having a smoke.

I have documented police reports for numerous vandalism things that WE CAUGHT the kids doing. There is no supervision at all ALL DAY LONG, and since half the kids aren't legal, they don't go to school. They just sit at home and raise hell. The house next door looks like a BOMB hit it, and the dad admitted he can't control his own kids.

The last time the police came the HISPANIC officer told the guy, if you can't control the kids that you do have, don't keep having more of them(they have like 8 kids in a 3BR house). A real man teaches his kids discipline and respect. They use the entire neighborhood as their garbage can, but mainly my front yard since I have the corner house, which is the biggest lot in the neighborhood, and also, the central point of tortilla flats here in Santa Rosa.

I don't hate mexicans, just the ones that live around me, as they have given me the REASON to hate them. I am friendly to everyone until they give me a reason to act otherwise. I am venting my frustration about my third world neighborhood, whose crime rate and gang violence had quadrupled in the last 5 years alone, with the vast majority of the issues being Surreno/Norteno/Mex Mafia shit. When you have X13(a surreno gang symbol) tagged on your house, come back and talk to me to tell me how wrong I am for being a good citizen who want's my neighborhood to be safe.

These are links from the last 2-3 days max on local newspaper/crime report

Gang graffiti plagues Santa Rosa | PressDemocrat.com | The Press Democrat | Santa Rosa, CA

Police dog puts the bite on gang member | PressDemocrat.com | The Press Democrat | Santa Rosa, CA

Tip leads to two cocaine arrests | PressDemocrat.com | The Press Democrat | Santa Rosa, CA

324 Janero Pl in Sonoma Arrest Record. Police Blotter & Crime Log for Sonoma Joseph Noriega

102 Pinewood Ct in Cotati Arrest Record. Police Blotter & Crime Log for Cotati Nicholas Guglielmino

23 Gilbert Way in Cotati Arrest Record. Police Blotter & Crime Log for Cotati Daniel Hernandez

7323 College View Dr Apt 405 in Rohnert Park Arrest Record. Police Blotter & Crime Log for Rohnert Park Marco Vasquez-garcia

7199 Camino Colegio in Rohnert Park Arrest Record. Police Blotter & Crime Log for Rohnert Park Carlos Valencia

7189 Camino Colegio in Rohnert Park Arrest Record. Police Blotter & Crime Log for Rohnert Park Carlos Valencia-angulo

Manuel Garcia in Healdsburg Arrest Record. Police Blotter & Crime Log for Healdsburg Manuel Garcia

DNA may help investigators stop attacks on rural Sonoma County roads | PressDemocrat.com | The Press Democrat | Santa Rosa, CA

Judge throws out life sentence in sex case | PressDemocrat.com | The Press Democrat | Santa Rosa, CA

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...NEWS/904239993

Two stabbed at Transit Mall | PressDemocrat.com | The Press Democrat | Santa Rosa, CA

606 6th St in Petaluma Arrest Record. Police Blotter & Crime Log for Petaluma Cerina Lazlo

Fernando Duenas in Petaluma Arrest Record. Police Blotter & Crime Log for Petaluma Fernando Duenas

1001 Bellevue Ave Apt 1015 in Santa Rosa Arrest Record. Police Blotter & Crime Log for Santa Rosa Alonso Carranza

1407 Corby Ave in Santa Rosa Arrest Record. Police Blotter & Crime Log for Santa Rosa Liliana Barajas

2605 Range Ave Apt 82 in Santa Rosa Arrest Record. Police Blotter & Crime Log for Santa Rosa James Campos

And thats the last 2-3 days, and a small portion of the stuff. The funny thing is, when it comes to Harvest Time up north, all the neighborhood pitbull's disappear, and once trimming is done, they all return to the neighborhood, so theres about 4 months of the year where theres half as many dogs in the neighborhood, including next door.

I can't wait to see how my camera pays off, the last one we caught so many motherfvckas and they have even better resolution/sound/imaging than ever. All I gotta do is dub a copy of the videos and send them to the PD, and let them deal with it. I'm sick of all the property damage, as I don't have the money to do repairs all the time. The cops already said to the next door neighbors any more damage to my house they are responsible for. BTW, their Xmas light have been up for 5 years stright now, Icicle lights all year round. And here's the kicker, the dad is a landscaper and the wife is a cleaner, and they have the worst yard and dirtiest house on the block. Irony is a mo-fo.

Old 04-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Oh yea, the best shit I caught on my old camera, TWO separate attempts to steal my first set of 17's (nine years ago, when 17's were BIG BALLIN) on my accord. They tried to steal my rims, which have slot style gorilla locks, and McGard wheel locks on ALL lugs. They came in a 91 Toyota Tercel with coffee can exhaust, which I heard through the audio on the TV, and came out with a baseball bat. Car didn't even have any tags or anything on it. They only got the message after the second time when I came out with a Hockey stick. The best thing about a camera, is it saves me the assault & battery charge I would have if I didn't have recorded evidence. No need to take people on and risk getting shot nowadays. I have handguns but do not want to elevate violence now that I am older and a property owner, just opens you to more retaliation violence and lawsuits.

It hella sucks too, because since our area is so shady, I usually take pics of cars plates that park in my culdesac, and last night was the first time in a long time we didn't take pics because it was so late when we got home. And my neighbor said he got home at midnight, and the taurus was still parked in front of his house, so it happened this morning.

Old 04-25-2009, 09:13 PM
5 Year Member
"I don't hate mexicans, just the ones that live around me, as they have given me the REASON to hate them. I am friendly to everyone until they give me a reason to act otherwise. I am venting my frustration about my third world neighborhood..."

This is exactly my point. You label it a "MEXICAN" neighborhood when you really mean it's poor and full of crime. You seem like when you think about it you know their ethnicity has nothing to do with why you hate them, but whenever you pull out that label to throw at them it's IGNORANT (durr) and RACIST.

Think of an upper class neighborhood with no crime that's full of mexicans and you'll start to get what the hell I'm getting at... do you think such a thing exists????

Quick Reply: So ****in Pissed, Hit and Run Asshole!