Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Good Experience @ Holmes Honda, Iowa US

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Good Experience @ Holmes Honda, Iowa US

Iowa being Iowa there aren't many choices in dealerships. My wife & I bought our Fit at Holmes Honda in Urbandale and the experience was quite good. No Fits were on the lot but we picked one from the list of those scheduled to arrive at the dealership. When he found out, the salesman was kind enough to send us periodic e-mails telling us where our new Fit was during transit. We didn't get too much pressure to purchase those expensive service packages that yield a good deal of profit to the dealership (not that we could afford them anyway). I would recommend anyone in central IA to include Holmes in their search for a Honda, at least from my experience.

Old 02-27-2007, 09:20 AM
We, too, had a great experience at Holmes Honda. Matt Sokolowski was wonderful! Matt kept in contact with us throughout the 3-1/2 month waiting period, even calling when he had a Fit as a trade in, so we could actually drive one. (Too bad we were out of the state at the time.) We never felt pressured by Matt and found him to be extremely helpful and friendly. We highly recommend anyone talking with Matt if they are interested in a Fit.