Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Goudy Honda

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 10:03 PM
Thumbs up Goudy Honda

I just purchased my '08 Fit Sport from this dealership. Their commercials may be pretty cheesy, but their service was EXCELLENT.

We went to Goudy Honda, and met with this young man named Chay. He was very courteous. They matched the 15,900 price from another dealership and gave me a decent trade-in value for my car. There was no stress working with them at all. Very friendly and easy going. I will highly recommend them to anyone purchasing a Honda, and will definitely do business with them again.

On a side note my brother and I first went to Spirit Honda. This guy Ken(or Kent.. I never really got a good grasp on his name) was rather kind, but the people working with him were really pretty shady when negotiating with them. We ended up leaving after hours of talking with them. I wouldn't recommend going to them. This is the 2nd time i've visited this dealership for a car, and have not had many pleasant experiences.

Last edited by Melancholy; 12-24-2007 at 12:28 AM.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:01 PM
I got my fit from goudy honda

Old 04-20-2008, 03:10 PM
Good to hear. I hope you didn't purchase any additional things like the extended warranty or anything like that. My only complaint about them was that one of the financial advisors(bernie) agreed to price match the prices I showed him online. Unforunately 3 months later nothing was changed, and I had to go through the BBB to even get a refund done.

I would still recommend them, but not to purchase the additional services like the warranty/lojack/etc.

Old 04-22-2008, 04:47 AM
Originally Posted by Melancholy
I just purchased my '08 Fit Sport from this dealership. Their commercials may be pretty cheesy, but their service was EXCELLENT.

We went to Goudy Honda, and met with this young man named Chay. He was very courteous. They matched the 15,900 price from another dealership and gave me a decent trade-in value for my car. There was no stress working with them at all. Very friendly and easy going. I will highly recommend them to anyone purchasing a Honda, and will definitely do business with them again.

On a side note my brother and I first went to Spirit Honda. This guy Ken(or Kent.. I never really got a good grasp on his name) was rather kind, but the people working with him were really pretty shady when negotiating with them. We ended up leaving after hours of talking with them. I wouldn't recommend going to them. This is the 2nd time i've visited this dealership for a car, and have not had many pleasant experiences.

there was a guy at goudy that i baught the fit from didnt know what the heck he was talkign about

i at first wanted a blue fit but he was like "red and blue are for girls"

im like
"you're tooooopid"

but we got the price down to about 15,500 but since this guy was toopid
we went to spirit

they actually showed me alot about the car and how to fold the seats in which goudy didnt show me

spirit let me drive it but the guy didnt know how the engine worked
he told me the vtec kicked in at a different rpm in each gear
but they couldnt match the price and told me to go back top goudy
hahahaha
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird
so went back to goudy and they added a random charge and ended buying the car for 15600
=[
meh i like my black fit
hahaha

Old 04-22-2008, 09:42 PM