Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

David McDavid Honda - Frisco TX

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 02:43 PM
Thumbs up David McDavid Honda - Frisco TX

I picked up my BOM Sport MT last Saturday. I'm impressed. From top to bottom, these guys treated us like they actually cared about meeting our needs.

I dealt with a guy named Mike Sears. (top notch by the way) I called Mike to ask about what Fits they had in stock or coming in. He reads me off his list, I make an appointment to put a deposit down on my BOM (I had already test-driven elsewhere). Instead of putting $500 down, we just agreed on the price and went through with the paper-work. They weren't pushy at all with add-ons. Just a simple "here's what we've got, interested?". The wife and muchkin hung out in the theater room while I took care of the nitty gritty. That was it.

He would call or email every few days giving updates on where the car was or was scheduled to arrive.

When he called to let me know the car was in, they had also gotten us a rate 2 pts lower... Their original rate was better than our CU. When the hell does that happen?

The whole experience was about as painless as can be. Best thing was how valued we felt for buying a $16,000 economy car. These guys get it - the lifetime value of a customer is MUCH more valuble than ONE short term profit. I'll be back for our next Honda.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:54 PM
grats on the purchase..are you from dallas? hope to see you around!

Old 06-20-2008, 03:00 PM
Yup. I'm in Wylie.

Old 06-20-2008, 09:07 PM
5 Year Member
You had a better experience then me... I walked out after they played games with me. They finally called me back about 5 minutes after I left and agreed on my deal. I won't go into the whole story, but I was not happy.

Once I got back there.. financing was fine, and I was in/out of there in about an hour. It's time for first "free" oil change with them, so we'll see how that goes.

Old 06-20-2008, 10:14 PM
I think it's really dependent on the salesman. A colleague referred me to this guy; she had already explained how I'd been dicked around before him. Treat me right, I'm a customer for life.

FWIW, they were the 5th Honda dealer I dealt with. I fired 3, and the 4th couldn't get a MT sport.