Brandon Honda, Brandon, FL - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums


Honda Fit Dealer Reviews
or Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 10-23-2008, 11:38 AM
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Parrish, FL
Posts: 117
Thumbs down Brandon Honda, Brandon, FL

Bought our preowned 07 Sport from there.

Car clearly had floormats from the previous owner. They wouldn't give 'em to us, said they never got 'em. (BS). Tried to dick us over by giving us a finance rate more than 2 points higher than I knew we qualified for.

So, I went to my bank and got a better rate for a better term. Then called them to tell them, and got the cold shoulder. I'm sure it's because they lost the percentage kickback from the finance company on the sale.

They need to fix my pass. rocker cover as it's broken off slightly in the rear mounts, but they're being a pain about scheduling the repair with me, saying the shop isn't open saturdays (I know they are). The dealer is 40 miles from my house and I can't skip work for something piddly like this.

Any suggestions on how to get the rocker repaired on their dime like they promised? Should I request a refund or floormats instead?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-18-2010, 02:42 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: land o lakes
Posts: 1
I believe you're a complete douche

How is it the you know that a vehicle have floormats? do you know that they don't come in with floor mats from the factory. Clearly you are a complete douche to think that no one should be able to make a living. I'm glad that you feel like you're being dicked around, sounds like you deserve it. You should check your bank for the rocker problem you have..dumbass! By the way I bought multiple cars from Brandon Honda and have friends there too..great service because I wasn't a douche like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimmike View Post
Bought our preowned 07 Sport from there.

Car clearly had floormats from the previous owner. They wouldn't give 'em to us, said they never got 'em. (BS). Tried to dick us over by giving us a finance rate more than 2 points higher than I knew we qualified for.

So, I went to my bank and got a better rate for a better term. Then called them to tell them, and got the cold shoulder. I'm sure it's because they lost the percentage kickback from the finance company on the sale.

They need to fix my pass. rocker cover as it's broken off slightly in the rear mounts, but they're being a pain about scheduling the repair with me, saying the shop isn't open saturdays (I know they are). The dealer is 40 miles from my house and I can't skip work for something piddly like this.

Any suggestions on how to get the rocker repaired on their dime like they promised? Should I request a refund or floormats instead?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-03-2011, 02:24 AM
Cap Cap is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 102
Quote:
How is it the you know that a vehicle have floormats? do you know that they don't come in with floor mats from the factory.
- although he didn't tell us how he knew that the car had floormats, he did mention that it was preowned, so your your point about how the car is shipped from the manufacturer is a half-fail.


Quote:
Clearly you are a complete douche to think that no one should be able to make a living. I'm glad that you feel like you're being dicked around, sounds like you deserve it.
- such anger and bitterness really make you look suspicious. you come across as having a very personal interest in the OP's experience.


Quote:
You should check your bank for the rocker problem you have..dumbass!
what do you mean by this? is this an expression of resentment that he didn't finance through your dealership?

Quote:
By the way I bought multiple cars from Brandon Honda and have friends there too..great service because I wasn't a douche like you.
yes, and your bias is highly evident.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-04-2011, 09:08 PM
5speedwonder's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: holiday, florida
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howhondaworks View Post
How is it the you know that a vehicle have floormats? do you know that they don't come in with floor mats from the factory. Clearly you are a complete douche to think that no one should be able to make a living. I'm glad that you feel like you're being dicked around, sounds like you deserve it. You should check your bank for the rocker problem you have..dumbass! By the way I bought multiple cars from Brandon Honda and have friends there too..great service because I wasn't a douche like you.

lol...umad bro? why you mad? seems like they were trying to rip him off on the interest and straight up lying about their garage being closed. very poor customer service.

seems like you have some pretty crooked friends and you only got the hookup cuz u know them.

great first post by the way.

Last edited by 5speedwonder; 02-04-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Thismightnotfit's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Savage, MN
Posts: 76
This thread is pretty old. It's been almost a year since Howhondaworks has written anything and he/she only has one post. Let it be Cap. Just sayin...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Cap Cap is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 102
thismightnotfit,

this post was only about 25 posts - about half way down - the first page and howhondaworks was himself responding (if you could even call such trolling a response) to a post that was already a year and a half old...

even though it's an old thread, that doesn't change the fact that howhondaworks was acting like a shill for his buddies and/or possible employer at the dealership in question. his rude behavior really made his dealerhsip look bad.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Thismightnotfit's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Savage, MN
Posts: 76
I totally agree with ya Cap, I'm just saying that he hasn't had any post since then and he's from Minnesota where I'm from...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-18-2011, 02:04 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lake Mary, Florida
Posts: 47
To chime in here, I almost purchased a car from them and they are sleezy over at that dealership. I purchased my car this past Saturday at Deland Honda instead. The dusche bag internet sales manager Frank gave me a price on a 2010 Fit Sport. I called to tell him I want the car and he says it is sold. I said "but you have two of them in stock" and he responds "no all of our 2010's are sold", which I knew was BS. I called back and talked to a normal sales person and asked if they had that particular model car in stock, he comes back and says we have two on the lot!

After calling him out he said I was right and they had only one (which again was a lie) and wouldn' even honor the internet price he gave me for the 2010 Fit Sport. Needless to say I went to Deland Honda instead. This guy is still emailing me saying he can give me the best price. All I can say is what a jackass.

Although the OP posted this a few years ago, they are still sketchy at this dealership and don't know how to run their dealership.

Last edited by jashton; 02-18-2011 at 02:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-17-2015, 10:18 AM
Reddogs's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by jashton View Post
To chime in here, I almost purchased a car from them and they are sleezy over at that dealership. I purchased my car this past Saturday at Deland Honda instead. The dusche bag internet sales manager Frank gave me a price on a 2010 Fit Sport. I called to tell him I want the car and he says it is sold. I said "but you have two of them in stock" and he responds "no all of our 2010's are sold", which I knew was BS. I called back and talked to a normal sales person and asked if they had that particular model car in stock, he comes back and says we have two on the lot!

After calling him out he said I was right and they had only one (which again was a lie) and wouldn' even honor the internet price he gave me for the 2010 Fit Sport. Needless to say I went to Deland Honda instead. This guy is still emailing me saying he can give me the best price. All I can say is what a jackass.

Although the OP posted this a few years ago, they are still sketchy at this dealership and don't know how to run their dealership.
I just went to Brandon Honda, and had a outstanding experience, the sales met me at the door and answered all my questions. They had a free extended warranty on their used Honda's and a good selection on new Fits. Alas they had Red instead of Blue and my wife wanted Blue or used with Navi so the sales rep searched but Navi is hard to find in Blue. But lots of hard work and follow up. I give 9 out of 10 and I went back to buy the new one from them and would have but still didn't have the one my wife wanted.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-30-2016, 03:11 AM
Reddogs's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 106
Well, I went back as their prices are the best in Florida and they have a 200,000 mile warranty good anywhere in the US. I scouted out all their inventory and the accessories, even the back parking garage and came the next morning early. I got a great salesman, he took me to the offsite lot to see all their cars, and went through their inventory and I was going to get a HRV LX, but it had electronic brakes which you know will someday go out, so went with the Fit EX. Got a good deal and had the manager throw in all the accessories and signed on the dotted line and went to great restaurant to eat and had it washed and ready to go by the time I got back. Best experience you can imagine and the salesman just called to see how I like my Fit.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-30-2016, 03:21 AM
Reddogs's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 106
Smile

And they do the regular scheduled maintenance for free....will report on that once I get the first one done.
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Member Intro RandomB 1st Generation (GD 01-08) 1 06-22-2016 05:08 AM
k20 with a cvt Brandon Howard Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning 6 09-16-2015 12:21 AM
Better floormats for 2015 Fit EX? MtViewGuy188 3rd Gen GK Specific Fit Interior Modifications Sub-Forum 10 06-19-2015 05:07 PM
New Fit owner!, Couple Questions bThornborrow 1st Generation (GD 01-08) 2 05-09-2015 02:30 AM
New Job @ Beaverton Honda...Oregon petrex 2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 11 03-02-2009 05:35 PM


Tags
33511, brandon, company, dealer, financing, fit, fl, honda, motor, personal, rate, reviews, sales, service, subsidiaries, things, threads

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 PM.