Spring Branch Honda in Houston, TX - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Honda Fit Dealer Reviews
or Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Old 03-22-2015, 10:34 AM

Spring Branch Honda in Houston, TX

H Everyone,

I just got a new Honda Fit LX from Spring Branch Honda in Houston, TX.

When I first went in a month back I met with sales representative Lassine Sininta, and the best thing I liked about him was he immediately understood my requirement and let me test drive the Fit and CRV (even though they are complete different categories). I was in a rush, so after the test drives he even agreed to email me the quotes for the final price, without pressurizing me to come in the showroom and discuss all details. I knew what price I wanted the Fit at ... so that probably helped.

He managed to match the price I wanted it at which was pretty good, and did not pressurize me over the month. I tested other cars, went to other dealers to get price quotes for the Fit, but this was the best deal. So finally I went and bought the car. The car buying experience also went pretty smoothly and Lassine helped me set up the car also.

So overall the experience with Spring Branch Honda was good. Now just hoping the servicing experience is also good.