Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Branded! "Troublemaker" label

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 06:20 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Branded! "Troublemaker" label

Why do I have a "Troublemaker" square next to my name? I've only gotten 2 infractions during the whole time I've been a member and both of those were in 2009!

I'm one of those people, who, if you call me a name, I'm likely to live down to it!

Can I just go back to not having that label?

Thanks.

Old 09-25-2012, 06:31 PM
Banned
Send a PM to JDMchris.com. As he says: "I run this". Of all of the forums members, you deserve that label least. But, a lot of really crazy crap goes on here. On the other hand, your label is just as good as "the Super-Uber-Dooper rep club". Or just as silly- you pick.

Old 10-06-2012, 09:39 AM
5 Year Member
late to the party, i know....

but it is probably BECAUSE you have two infractions. with most having none and some having 1 (I have 1). you have 2 and... two people have more.

it doesn't matter how long ago, because it's not the admins actively putting the label... but the server doing it automatically. the program checks a variable, infractions count. if you have the highest, you are "in lockdown." then it moves to the next person with 2nd most count, etc.

who ever made the code didn't care about putting in a check for infraction age.

also keep in mind... when an account gets closed, it doesn't get counted. So I'm sure there were a few folks that piled PLENTY of infractions, but then got their accounts removed.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:04 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Goobers
late to the party, i know....

but it is probably BECAUSE you have two infractions. with most having none and some having 1 (I have 1). you have 2 and... two people have more.

it doesn't matter how long ago, because it's not the admins actively putting the label... but the server doing it automatically. the program checks a variable, infractions count. if you have the highest, you are "in lockdown." then it moves to the next person with 2nd most count, etc.

who ever made the code didn't care about putting in a check for infraction age.

also keep in mind... when an account gets closed, it doesn't get counted. So I'm sure there were a few folks that piled PLENTY of infractions, but then got their accounts removed.
Well if that is true, then what does "Funeral Director" mean - Coyote said that's what he gets sometimes? I think it's just random but I'd rather be a Funeral Director than a Troublemaker.

It's gone now, anyway. I asked the admins to get rid of it. Thanks admins!

Old 10-07-2012, 07:34 AM
5 Year Member
It's not gone. I still see it lol. The tiny pic next to your name, if you put your mouse over it, it still says "Troublemaker"

Old 10-07-2012, 11:01 AM
5 Year Member
^^ Cosign.

This whole labeling, experience (the level stuff), and the rep system always seemed overrated and/or pointless. There needs to be a function for that stuff to simply be turned off via the User CP.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:25 AM
5 Year Member
^^^ x3

I think the Funeral Director is if you post a lot in the "am" hours. I think... Can't figure out what the requirements are for the different titles/labels.

Are you still a troublemaker?

Old 10-08-2012, 11:32 AM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
We, didn't label you that. It is just part of that "Experience" feature IB introduced into the forum. You may see it change in the future.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:55 PM
5 Year Member
LOl i want Trouble make next to my name ,lol ChrIS<3

Old 10-08-2012, 06:31 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
We, didn't label you that. It is just part of that "Experience" feature IB introduced into the forum. You may see it change in the future.
I guess it's better than "asshole."

Old 10-08-2012, 06:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FitStir
^^^ x3

I think the Funeral Director is if you post a lot in the "am" hours. I think... Can't figure out what the requirements are for the different titles/labels.

<tries to look really innocent>

Old 10-08-2012, 08:22 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FitStir
^^^ x3

FD is one of three levels of necromancing old threads. An FD deals with death... dead threads.

If you want to find out about other "awards," click on anyone's name. Go to the experience tab. Second box down, you'll need to click on "See all awards."

That page will list all the various awards, who has them... a short description of it and what field(s) is/are used for it.

After that, it has a listing of who/when the various awards are given to or taken away from.