Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

I have problems logging with the facebook link

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 09:22 AM
I have problems logging with the facebook link

Hi to all FF members.I'm having problems logging using the facebook link.When i click the link it don't work.This is when i am using Firefox.When i try Google Chrome the link works.I create another user name to explain my problem BUT looks that nobody from the site can help and answer my question.NOW i having problems to log using the facebook link with Chrome too.... Right now i am logging with this user name that i made new.I write a e-mail to the administrator BUT no answer either.Is there anybody running this site???I wish that somebody can help.The problem is:I don't remember the e-mail that i use to register my original account which is StormSurfer.I only need one account.I wish to still use my original account.Administrator.....Please send password reset via e-mail.In other words send e-mail to TheRealStormSurfer to reset my Stormsurfer account.You can delete this account when i recover back my original account.I hope somebody can help....

Old 04-13-2014, 12:17 AM
5 Year Member
Hey...I'm back....Looks that i fix what is giving me problems to log. I use Google Chrome again BUT this time i make a restore chrome to default settings and NOW the FF FB link works....Link with Firefox is still not working.I still not remember my e-mail to ask password reset.....