The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

Banning for drama, but not the people initiating the drama.. fool proof?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 03:09 PM
HAAH a grand to fly lol shows how much u fly... unemployed wow your so funny i make more in a week then you make in a month so get your shit straight ok and im not acting tough your the one acting like a child picking on me lol ur funny tho come and swing on by idgaf will kick it and blaze drink a beer but after 5 cuz thats when i get home from work
I was just in San Jose for a wedding at the end of June, after tickets/car rental/hotel/food/drinks it was more than a thousand dollars.

How am I acting like a child?

You don't want to be clowned on? Show everyone else the slightest bit of respect and type in legible english like the grown-ass man you pretend to be and don't brag about how much weed you smoke and proud of being "faded" .. it comes across pretty pathetic.

As far as I am concerned, you making the assertion I wouldn't say something to your face is you pretending to be a tough guy. Ask any of the FF.net members who have met me in person, I call BS like I see it and have no problem telling it to your face as well.

For the most part I am pretty laid back, but my tolerance for stupid is low.

I run into so many wannabe bad asses around the car scene in Chicago/Joliet and all of them, like you, are just talk.

Genuinely doubt that is your house and I really hope you wouldn't be dumb enough to post your real address on a public forum either.

Especially if you back up to a wilderness park. That is just begging to be robbed.

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 07-26-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:26 PM
5 Year Member
me fake naa me afraid naaa car seen lol i knw sponsors lol lol me braging about me being high naa i jsut said im faded get ur facts right idc who u are idk but u seem chill lol let me knw when u aroudn the area ill show u around and yes i see ur point about the car rental i feel ya lol i gotta rent one when i go to hawaii lol

Old 07-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Ok, I see you want to bury the hatchet, and I can respect that at least.

What you off to HI for?

Old 07-26-2012, 03:29 PM
5 Year Member
anyways idk care anymore i got over it sup hows the weather out in the ill fine i will talk right me and my kid typing i know shit i gotta stay young u knw lol

Old 07-26-2012, 03:31 PM
5 Year Member
im going to Hawaii for me and my wifes anniversary been toghter 7years were staying in the kona island my wife unlce owns a home there im going in nov

Old 07-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Congrats on 7 years, I've been with my girl for 7 this next February. Engaged, just bought a house.. but not married.

Weather is pretty shitty here, as usual haha

We're in the middle of a nasty drought so I'm just trying to keep my yard and gardens alive.

For real though, if you got kids.. lets scrub your address out of this thread shall we? I will cut it out of my post and you should do the same.

There's some deranged, depraved fucks out there.

Ask me how I know.

Old 07-26-2012, 04:11 PM
5 Year Member
Woohoo!!! Gotham City is safe again!
Name:  cheers2-.gif
Views: 39
Size:  7.8 KB

Old 07-26-2012, 04:38 PM
5 Year Member
thats cool... keep them years going .... well me i got no kids not planing on any so far had a little scare 2 months ago but she just skip the rag lol one month i guess lol yeah in cali weather pretty bad to i try keeping grass clean and my flowers to for the wife lol.... then this weekend im going to palms springs i hear its gunna be like 110 yikes its for a company vacation 3 days 2 nights all paid for dinner and breakfast its whatever i dont wanna go but i guess

Old 07-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Wafulz
Lol Kid wow im so sad cuz u block me hahha u would not do that shit in my face tho weenie ahh LOve hAters just another that in the wafulz life

: rotfl:

opc:
ThaNks Wafulz....you gotta quit thouhg I lolzing so hard I almost p[uked.

He got the blockin' move from the walbert vtec thread. at least he learned something.

Smoke some weed call it a day
Yer the funniest ase tec on here. most run for ze hills.

Old 07-26-2012, 05:06 PM
Banned
Storming like shit here today.

Old 07-26-2012, 05:24 PM
5 Year Member
its not too hot today thank god but tomarrow Ughhh dam palm springs trip

Old 07-26-2012, 05:26 PM
5 Year Member
110 to hot

Old 07-26-2012, 09:53 PM
5 Year Member
110 to hot
Better bring a coat

Old 07-27-2012, 12:13 AM
5 Year Member
Tonight I learned to read Wafulzese. You can skim it really fast since there's no indication to pause, and the general ideas get across. Better get good at reading this stuff now, and stay ahead of the curve. I didn't learn spanish when I was younger, and I'm paying for it now, literally.

--

Reagan; wish I was cognisant enough at the time to see the shift. Then again, it might just depress me more than the post-9/11 one we are seeing now.

Old 07-27-2012, 12:17 AM
Banned
Hayden...you just made up for saying my wheel spacers would act like I had a smaller sway in the back. Makes it act like a thicker one. (more oversteer, less lean and push) tried it both ways.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:00 AM
5 Year Member
Something I said in the past?

Well, from a technical standpoint it shouldn't help with oversteer. I have some, and a rear sway bar, but I like the combo, as you do. The way the rear cuts in is different, as from what I can gather, it now has more of a tendency to turn-in with the lower offset, which creates more rotation. For me, it's about having more high speed stability, and it makes a difference there. I'm only running 5mm, but could tell a difference for sure. I'm really enjoying this setup. Better dampers would make it sing.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:57 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by hayden
Something I said in the past?
Yah it was a while ago. I always liked your posts. You said something about the wider track in the rear acting like a smaller sway but I tried it both ways in it def turns in better and digs better in the front with the wider track in the rear..for me at least..

Old 07-27-2012, 07:37 AM
Wow, this thread turned the opposite way I expected it to. Nice to see that for once.

Old 07-27-2012, 09:28 AM
5 Year Member
Talking

This thread's gone/going in so many diff directions, it made me laugh several times.

Wafulz, you're a funny character, translation = u aiight son.

Atleast, he's much better than those crappy trolls mucking up the board lately.

Reaganomics, aka trickle-down economics, yeah that was the best financial policy ever. Give to the rich and hope that it trickles down to the rest. Downward spiral is a polite way of saying it, TC.

Even performance talk about RSB's in combination w/rear spacers...

Even a Rodney King "can't we all get along" moment, with everyone being friends afterwards.

Gotta love it.

Old 07-27-2012, 11:58 AM
5 Year Member
Ughhh another day at work
FitStir thanks lol i just like to have fun its like dam all this post are up everyone looks but dont type anything its like damm give someone a lil help then we gotta wait for Og Fits like yall to help us... so gotta get somone attn

Quick Reply: Banning for drama, but not the people initiating the drama.. fool proof?