1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

Upgrading the gfs jazz

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 10:06 AM
Upgrading the gfs jazz

My mrs jazz got wrote off and we have bought it back and damage is minimal and its back on the road. Thought about getting rid of it but now we are keeping it. Its a silver jazz sport with tinted rear windows. I had a k&n cone from a v6 vectra supertouring that fits straight on when you take the top off the original air box that i put on just for the noise and it does go silghtly more. After making it look handel drive better. Keeping the original alloys and want subtle mods. After looking around im thinking either ebach pro springs or swift spring, exhaust i dont know about - want better ( i know it wont be allot ) performance but not loud but just a nice sound ( i must be getting old ) possibly induction kit/ filter ( a good one not one with pipes here n there but a clean good fitting one ),getting windscreen tinted ( sun strip ), like mugan red mats but very expensive so looking for something similar. Anyone recommend anything at all as im looking for inspiration and pics of similar cars. Thank you