Ge8 k20z3 swap - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

2nd Gen GE8 Specific Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Sub-Forum Threads discussing engine mods/swaps/tuning for the 2nd generation GE8 Honda Fit.

Ge8 k20z3 swap

Old 03-03-2018, 12:56 PM
5 Year Member
Ge8 k20z3 swap

I posted in the 1st gen whoops anyways here is my complete ge8 13 fit k20z3 swap runs great just ecu will not communicate with the car at all only the engine but cluster works looks like a Christmas tree. But it's totally worth it for me pulls hard.

Old 03-04-2018, 11:02 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by GE8FTW View Post
I posted in the 1st gen whoops anyways here is my complete ge8 13 fit k20z3 swap runs great just ecu will not communicate with the car at all only the engine but cluster works looks like a Christmas tree. But it's totally worth it for me pulls hard.
You need to update your signature.

Old 03-13-2018, 01:31 AM
I was just wondering if you had any tips/tricks for removing the engine easily. Mine just blew and Iím just getting a stock replacement 1.5. I would LOVE to K swap but I have too many other projects that demand cash and I need to get this Fit back on the road. PS Iíve only had it for like 3 weeks ☹️

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.