2nd Gen GE8 Specific Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Sub-Forum Threads discussing exterior modifications and JDM styling for the 2nd Gen GE8 Honda Fit

RS Front Emblem!

Old 02-02-2011, 06:09 PM
5 Year Member
RS Front Emblem!

It has two parts the backing plate and the emblem front piece. I had to trim one of the mounting legs because it wouldn't fit the oem grill. But it came out pretty nice.
the person I bought it from marked out the part no. tho

Old 02-02-2011, 07:32 PM
5 Year Member
nice....wouldn't mind a part number..might look into one...looks good

Old 02-02-2011, 08:04 PM
5 Year Member
Wow, cool mod. Is there any way to get it up towards the top side part of the grille like the JDM model? Interesting, now that I look at the new model, the hood line at the grille is much straighter than ours, and so is the old version for that matter.

Old 02-02-2011, 08:23 PM
5 Year Member
@sandblasted: Like I said the seller blacked out the part no. all I could make out was 75732-TF0-xxx I can't make out the last three numbers
@hayden: I tried getting it as close as I could but it's because the honeycomb on our USDM grille is patterned different than the JDM one, but looks good nonetheless or you can get the rear rs emblem and just stick it on the front with double sided tape, but this one is screwed in so its more secured

Last edited by AlphaQuad; 02-02-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Looks sweet! I may actually do this. I also want Mugen emblems somewhere on my car, but I keep going back and forth between wanting a super clean look and wanting to represent....

Old 02-05-2011, 12:58 AM
5 Year Member
That emblem is sooo hard to find...plenty of fake ones but none are as good as the genuine one. Care to share your source where you purchased it?

Old 02-05-2011, 03:08 AM
5 Year Member
@flip: I found the emblem on a Thai Honda Jazz forum and had one of my friends in Thailand buy it and send it over to me. It cost around $50 , the part no. on the package was crossed out though, and I think there is a waiting list now cuz the guy thats selling them ran out...

Old 02-08-2011, 12:53 AM
5 Year Member
Oh ok, thanks!

Old 02-23-2011, 01:16 AM
seems kind of tacky and desperate cause its not an actual RS. kind of like when people slap "type-R" on everything. the front ends don't even look alike. Don't let me get you down though, i didn't mean to offend you in any way. its just my little opinion and little pet peeve. still looks great though! i guess.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by EvoFit
seems kind of tacky and desperate cause its not an actual RS. kind of like when people slap "type-R" on everything. the front ends don't even look alike. Don't let me get you down though, i didn't mean to offend you in any way. its just my little opinion and little pet peeve. still looks great though! i guess.
Well, the U.S. Fit Sport has exactly the same specs as the RS (minus the available 6MT and different bumpers) so it's not like all talk and no action. I really wish Honda gave us a sweet red "Sport" emblem!

Old 04-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by johnsshipp
Well, the U.S. Fit Sport has exactly the same specs as the RS (minus the available 6MT and different bumpers) so it's not like all talk and no action. I really wish Honda gave us a sweet red "Sport" emblem!
I'm with ya!

I'm rocking the RS badges front and rear. I used a rear emblem on my front grille and applied a little black silicone to the back. Personally I don't view it at all like the whole 'Type R' thing because the running gear is exactly the same. If you check Honda of Japan's website it even shows that the RS is available with the paddle shift A5 tranny as well as a sweet 6 speed.

As for the mildly different bumpers, some one else said it and I agree: in the case of the Fit the USDM bumpers are actually better looking.

Old 05-25-2011, 05:50 PM
wwow i needa hop on this i needa get one

Old 05-29-2011, 07:08 AM
Originally Posted by AlphaQuad
@flip: I found the emblem on a Thai Honda Jazz forum and had one of my friends in Thailand buy it and send it over to me. It cost around $50 , the part no. on the package was crossed out though, and I think there is a waiting list now cuz the guy thats selling them ran out...
I wish your friend could also sell to other(like me).. I have been wanting the emblem.. guess I have to go to asia......

Last edited by ktyler; 05-30-2011 at 04:25 AM.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:19 AM
just a bit of info, the "RS" stands for Road Sailing. i got a dvd and brocher when i ordered my RS badge and red badges from a honda dealer in japan. i dont know if it stands the same for the integra RS. but anyways, just my 2 cents.

Old 10-06-2011, 02:13 PM
5 Year Member
I've been looking every where! for the front emblem and no luck

Old 10-14-2011, 09:14 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Stitch32
I've been looking every where! for the front emblem and no luck
Found one on ebay...

Old 02-14-2012, 04:49 PM
5 Year Member
I got the grille emblem yesterday! and also whole part number if anyone needs it

Old 02-15-2012, 03:49 PM
5 Year Member
I know this is an old thread but which mounting leg did you trim off?
Originally Posted by AlphaQuad

It has two parts the backing plate and the emblem front piece. I had to trim one of the mounting legs because it wouldn't fit the oem grill. But it came out pretty nice.
the person I bought it from marked out the part no. tho

Old 02-21-2012, 10:20 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up

Just received mine from the E-Bay sale. Was a little sceptical at first being I was ordering out of Taiwan. Got it today and is as advertised. It is the real deal and the part number was NOT blacked out. Make note...75732-TF0-003. Also included were the screws...nice touch. I know the USDM grille is a bit different from the Asian market/JDM and some trimming of the back mount will be required...no big deal. It was a bit pricey, yet a tough to get item. Hope this helps.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:38 PM
5 Year Member
Which part of the back mount needed trimming?
Originally Posted by rcbanni
Just received mine from the E-Bay sale. Was a little sceptical at first being I was ordering out of Taiwan. Got it today and is as advertised. It is the real deal and the part number was NOT blacked out. Make note...75732-TF0-003. Also included were the screws...nice touch. I know the USDM grille is a bit different from the Asian market/JDM and some trimming of the back mount will be required...no big deal. It was a bit pricey, yet a tough to get item. Hope this helps.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RS Front Emblem!