2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PimpFit15's 09 Fit Sport

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 02:36 AM
5 Year Member
nice models... i'm speechless. your stance is very very nicely done. Did you have to make any fender modifications for it to not rub? I'm assuming those are 16s by 8s on stretched tires.

Old 07-23-2010, 02:41 AM
Originally Posted by blackvitzrs
nice models... i'm speechless. your stance is very very nicely done. Did you have to make any fender modifications for it to not rub? I'm assuming those are 16s by 8s on stretched tires.
no mods done to the fenders what so ever

the wheel and tire setup are as follows

rims: 16x8 +20 offset
Tires: 205/45/16

the model is my friend from college. The first day i saw her i said DAYMN! (to myself lol). there was a class assignment that made people pair up. by the end of the class, she asked for my number and we've been kool ever since.

Old 07-23-2010, 04:11 AM
damn! She's hot!

Old 07-23-2010, 07:36 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by PimpFit15
no mods done to the fenders what so ever

the wheel and tire setup are as follows

rims: 16x8 +20 offset
Tires: 205/45/16

the model is my friend from college. The first day i saw her i said DAYMN! (to myself lol). there was a class assignment that made people pair up. by the end of the class, she asked for my number and we've been kool ever since.
hey what ethnicity is she? she looks azn in some pics and not in others

Old 07-23-2010, 11:26 AM
sup pimpfit15, i was curious on how the ride is on the sportlines? is it pretty rough, cuz from what i've read those have the lowest drop right? i was deciding between those or the tanabe df210's but i'll prolly be rollin on the stock sport wheels for a while.....

Old 07-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by 02SilverSiHB
damn! She's hot!

Originally Posted by YA2_user_GD3
hey what ethnicity is she? she looks azn in some pics and not in others
shes cambodian

Originally Posted by jgc731
sup pimpfit15, i was curious on how the ride is on the sportlines? is it pretty rough, cuz from what i've read those have the lowest drop right? i was deciding between those or the tanabe df210's but i'll prolly be rollin on the stock sport wheels for a while.....
i really dont know what everyone is complaining about. they feel fine to me. Then again... my last 2 cars were slammed to the errf and was not nearly as high up as my fit. So compared to my other 2 rides... this feels stock to me.... i dunno.

i see you are out in northridge... im down by that area at least 2-3 times a week... if u see me, give me a shout!

Old 07-23-2010, 03:10 PM
thanks for the insight. i always liked the eibach sportlines....

Old 07-23-2010, 03:20 PM
just so u can see how low my other cars were...

VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL7nOhIDfIM

Name:  IMG_8716copy.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  142.8 KB

Name:  IMG_7071.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  184.0 KB

Old 07-23-2010, 04:44 PM
5 Year Member
you've got some great taste in cars bro. no joke..

Old 07-23-2010, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by YA2_user_GD3
you've got some great taste in cars bro. no joke..
thanks man!

i had 2 integras. the first one (RIP) had a mugen kit on it and was fairly quick. a lexus rx300 ran a red light and totaled it. the blue one above is my 2nd teg.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:06 PM
5 Year Member
Honestly bro ur ish is clean !!! I like it alot !!!!! U just inspired me to step up my game lol !!!! But yea man I feel u on the suspension cause I got a 1 yr old too and I was worried about the ride comfortability !! But I got the tein springs and I'm loving it for now !!! But it will be a lil while till the coils come on but yea man so far so good with ur setup!! We got to keep bringing the fire up with the ge8 lol keep the legacy going !!

Old 07-23-2010, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by jdmjunkie561
Honestly bro ur ish is clean !!! I like it alot !!!!! U just inspired me to step up my game lol !!!! But yea man I feel u on the suspension cause I got a 1 yr old too and I was worried about the ride comfortability !! But I got the tein springs and I'm loving it for now !!! But it will be a lil while till the coils come on but yea man so far so good with ur setup!! We got to keep bringing the fire up with the ge8 lol keep the legacy going !!
werd to big bird!!

my lil man is 7 months old... lil fucker is gettin big! dr. said he's huge for his age. 80% in height for kids his age... which means he's taller than 80% of the babies out there

btw.. what Grill is that on ur GE??

Old 07-23-2010, 08:35 PM
5 Year Member
werd to big bird!!

my lil man is 7 months old... lil fucker is gettin big! dr. said he's huge for his age. 80% in height for kids his age... which means he's taller than 80% of the babies out there

btw.. what Grill is that on ur GE??
Well the grill I got is the sport model grill ! It actually came with it ! Yea man my daughter is on the 90% tile for her age and height too !!! I actually got her a baby RECARO baby seat too!!! Lol it matches perfect with the car !!

Old 07-24-2010, 03:49 AM
5 Year Member
What are ya'll feeding your kids

Old 07-24-2010, 05:22 AM
5 Year Member
You had a pretty nice DA man. Were you ever on Clubintegra?

Old 07-24-2010, 06:17 AM
Originally Posted by j1nNju1c3
What are ya'll feeding your kids
Formula... lol

Originally Posted by JDMxGE8
You had a pretty nice DA man. Were you ever on Clubintegra?

thanks man. i think i joined club integra back in the day when i had my first teggy... but i was mostly on G2IC.com

this forum and Acurazine are the only 2 forums that i log into nowadays. Honda-tech is played out (everyone and their mom has an account there and everyone is a "JDM guru"...yea... whatever. )

another reason why i only stick to these 2 forums is because of the fact that people here and on acurazine know that people build their cars for themselves! all these talks of "your car is too low / offset is too low... its worthless at the track" pisses me off. out of all the thousands of people on the forums... 5% of those cars actually see any type of track time. I do what i like to my car... i pay for it... its for me. If u think i should get a turbo... by all means... pay for it for me and ill put it in. lol

Old 07-24-2010, 07:45 AM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Some kids grow a lot as babies and then slow down. Some kids are small as babies or kids and then have incredible spurts. You never know how they will end up as adults. My older one stayed in the 90th for height and weight for a long time and then started dropping down bit by bit until he was just average for height and under-average for weight. He's 19 now and 6'1" at least, still skinny but his dad was too, and I was at his age, so...They go through phases.

Old 07-25-2010, 02:48 PM
Really nice car you got going. Love the CF lip and rear diffuser. Def go with thinner tires and lower once things are settled.

Old 07-26-2010, 04:52 AM
Originally Posted by fitah
Really nice car you got going. Love the CF lip and rear diffuser. Def go with thinner tires and lower once things are settled.
thanks man. im def gonna go lower in the future but the tires im going to keep the same. It has enough rubber on there to keep my rims from denting from the fucked up cali roads and for a smoother overall ride.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:26 PM
5 Year Member
thanks man. i think i joined club integra back in the day when i had my first teggy... but i was mostly on G2IC.com

this forum and Acurazine are the only 2 forums that i log into nowadays. Honda-tech is played out (everyone and their mom has an account there and everyone is a "JDM guru"...yea... whatever. )

another reason why i only stick to these 2 forums is because of the fact that people here and on acurazine know that people build their cars for themselves! all these talks of "your car is too low / offset is too low... its worthless at the track" pisses me off. out of all the thousands of people on the forums... 5% of those cars actually see any type of track time. I do what i like to my car... i pay for it... its for me. If u think i should get a turbo... by all means... pay for it for me and ill put it in. lol
I understand. Clubintegra is a fairly small forum, but it's hella chill. The Admin/mods and the regular posters are friendly and helpful. No bullshit whatsoever.

Quick Reply: PimpFit15's 09 Fit Sport