2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tiger Tuning group buy is gaining momentum!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Tiger Tuning group buy is gaining momentum!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to turn your attention towards the Tiger Tuning group buy.

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/merc...race-sets.html

We have already reached the 15-piece goal which has earned everyone an extra 10% discount on top of the already amazing group buy prices. Anyone who orders more than 1 piece gets a further 5% off on top of that.

As of my last check, we are only about 6-8 pieces away from reaching the 30-piece goal, which ups that 10% discount to a 15% discount (plus the 5% for ordering more than one piece!). 2 or 3 more buyers will easily put us past that mark, at which point I believe this group buy would qualify as "epic".

I'm going to borrow Texas Coyote's words, cuz the man knows what he's talking about haha:

These are very nice quality aluminum alloy bracing. Besides adding considerably to structural rigidity, they also absorb and cancel out road vibration (more so than steel bracing which has a tendency to resonate and transfer more of the road noise and vibration).

The braces will improve the function of your suspension modifications and keep your alignment true during hard cornering with wide offset wheels and low aspect ratio tires....

They will also make your car hold a line on a fast bumpy turn like it's on rails, and eliminate torque flex of the body that will eventually cause all kinds of annoying rattles to both body and suspension components...

Having a top mount front strut bar does very little to prevent the lower part of the struts where the wheel hubs, brake disk, and CV joint attached to the axles from splaying out on hard bumps or sharp fast cornering....

Old 02-16-2011, 10:08 PM
Just a little update. The group buy has reached about 35 pieces. Tiger Tuning has committed to doing a further 5% off (20%, or 25% if you've ordered more than 1 piece) when we reach 60 pieces ordered. This is an unbelievable deal on a full chassis brace package. I encourage you to check it out and take advantage of it!