2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

New FIT!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 10:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by EFitREI
Haha happened to me a few times.. but the wax helps so much.. water doesn't sit on the car. it just slides off.. i posted pics of it on IG before.. and the recent rain we had here in cali, I just hopped on the freeway after the rain, and its as if the car was just washed with no water spots at all haha.. yea man hit me up when you come down.. chill and detail cars
I got your number I'll hit u up for sure

Old 02-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by fitariffic
What's your process like? Wash, clay, DA polisher? lol @ mobile detailing. It definitely shows
Haha thanks! Well usually when I do a full detail like 3 stage wax and polish I do it at the shop I work at with some coworkers.. True Elegance Detailing.. We travel to companies as well to detail employees cars and stuff.. But when I'm alone I just do a quick 2 stage wax.. No clay bar.. No buffer.. Just by hand..

Hand wash with Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Wax base Soap. Rinse the car and don't dry.. While it's still wet I go with carnauba wax by SmartWax, Mothers, or Croftgate, (whichever I have available at the time mainly smart wax).. Then ofcourse a wipe down.. Then a spray wax to seal the carnauba wax.. Croftgate for that.. Works wonders.. And for tire shine and wheels I also use croftgate.. Works on plastic, vinyl and other panels.. Like interior.. And vacuum and SmartDetailer for windows.. I don't charge as much as the shop I work at charges.. They charge $150-$250 a car.. With what I do I only charge $30-$60 a car.. But then again cuz at the shop they use a buffer and we go with polishers then wax then more polishers then wax and cut into the clear coat a bit then seal it.. Leave cars with no swirls at all.. And we wash and shampoo and remove interior stains.. And freaken gotta use q tips for the tiny spaces.. I use like 100+ A day..

Old 02-10-2014, 11:40 PM
Check #reiscarsalon on IG for some of the cars I've done.. Satisfied customers that usually hit me up again when they need another detail..

Old 02-10-2014, 11:59 PM
5 Year Member
That $150 don't sound too bad at all. I need swirl marks gone on mine
Five years of DD has taken its toll

Old 02-11-2014, 02:47 AM
Super Moderator
Check #reiscarsalon on IG for some of the cars I've done.. Satisfied customers that usually hit me up again when they need another detail..

Detail Mine! My Fit needs a good detail.

Old 02-11-2014, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by YeahItFits
Detail Mine! My Fit needs a good detail.
Haha when you pass those Axis tails over haha xD jk jk yea man just hit me up whenever.. Im around the area anyways.. quick details available too leaves your car silk for a good month or so..

Old 02-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Super Moderator
Haha when you pass those Axis tails over haha xD jk jk yea man just hit me up whenever.. Im around the area anyways.. quick details available too leaves your car silk for a good month or so..

Always with the Tails! ahahah Mine needs a full detail!
What area are you from?

Old 02-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Super Moderator
Oh just read you from Eagle Rock. LOL

Old 02-11-2014, 10:16 PM
Always with the Tails! ahahah Mine needs a full detail!
What area are you from?
Oh just read you from Eagle Rock. LOL
Ill be on your case till I get those tails!
Lol yea Los Angeles, Glendale, Eagle Rock, Pasadena, Alhambra, Diamond Bar, Rowland Heights

Old 02-11-2014, 10:20 PM
5 Year Member
*San Diego ..

Old 02-12-2014, 01:28 AM
Super Moderator
Ill be on your case till I get those tails!
Lol yea Los Angeles, Glendale, Eagle Rock, Pasadena, Alhambra, Diamond Bar, Rowland Heights
When I sale them. You'll be the first to know. Lol
You Hella Far from me. !!

Old 02-12-2014, 03:43 AM
That looks extremely nice. Love the pictures.

Old 07-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Talking

Whats up Whats up guys! Quick update on how the Fit is coming along If you're interested xD. Idk what happened to the past photos. I can't find them. but current photos are better anyways right?

SOOOOOOO on with the show.

After a few months of running the custom brackets I made, it started to warp my roof. And rip the plug out or something. Some by the name of Jan Gat hooked it up with some actual fabricated brackets for the fit. The brackets are perfect. haven't had a problem since. and they actually look nice and fit right.

Then I got some really nice LED reverse lights from my friend Johnson. they were bright af. really helped me at night aha. no pics tho.. to bright

A few months ago i stillllllll couldn't sell my Enkei NTO3+M 17x7.5 +45 4x100 with tires. SOOO I took them to get powder coated by Powder Coating Maniacs in Torrance, CA. After 2 weeks of waiting, they told me the powder was on back order. I wanted HD Teal done. But it was on back order for another 4 weeks. So I decided to ask for a different colors and they were nice enough to not charge extra and to get them done as soon as possible. I asked for Illusion Lite Blue. AND oh yes, they look different shades of blue depending on lighting conditions and crap. Its a heavy Metallic Silver and blue with an extremely shy clear coat haha.. IDK the terms.. Thanks Zuriel and Max for the photos!!

My next mod was to get rid of those grandma tail lights. So I kept looking for Axis tails. but no luck finding nice ones. I heard about these Spyder tail lights from Jaivee and Kevin. Did some research on em and decided to pick them up. I gotta say REALLLY LOVE these tail lights!! sooo yea! all LED. Sorry i didn't get a shot of the signal lights or the brake. but this is the outcome.. they're actually brighter than the pic and not smoked..

I ALSO ordered custom plates. they'll be coming soon I hope xD you guys will like it.. secret! BUT ANYWAYS!!! thats all i have for now! thanks for viewing! and much much more to come. I have a list written up. Actually wanted to pick up an NSX but that aint within reach.. Ill just blow my NSX money on my dear Fit.. xD jk. that NSX is mine!

Be sure to follow me on IG; @_NARDE cuz my fits updates are way better on that haha..

Last edited by EFitREI; 07-05-2014 at 02:27 PM.
Old 07-05-2014, 04:25 PM
5 Year Member
Narde! Thanks for the shout out negro! Ig: jan_gat

Old 07-07-2014, 10:59 PM
It's a very nice car!

Old 09-23-2014, 07:17 PM
I need to get some brackets for my GD3. you said that you made them right?

Old 09-23-2014, 08:04 PM
Love the enkei's

Old 05-21-2015, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by j1nNju1c3
Lol, I'm willing to come a little earlier so you can do magic on my car...funny thing, everytime I wash my car, the day after, it always rains..

same here....

Old 06-02-2015, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Christine Nadon
same here....
Not only does it rain, the day after the rain there is insane pollen flying around ... What're you gonna do

Also, OP, your car is beeeeaaaautiful! To think I could make mine look like yours.. Very sweet ride!