2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Best Floor Mats, Period.

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 11:07 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Auto Distributor Direct
Hey guys,

We're having a Cyber Monday sale. For cyber Monday only, we have $20 off all orders, and as always, free shipping in the USA. Use coupon code CYBERMONDAY at payment during checkout to get your discount.
That coupon code doesn't work.
I just tried it and it says "Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered"

Old 12-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by nev_neo
That coupon code doesn't work.
I just tried it and it says "Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered"
The code should work. It took a half hour to go live after my post. I'm not sure when you tried. If it doesn't work you can purchase and put it in the order note to get refunded or just email me at joe@autodistributordirect.com

Due to the issue I have extended cyber Monday discounts through the end of the week (orders have to be over $120, the floor liners will be). Just use coupon code CYBERMONDAY to get $20 off your floor liners.

Thanks!

Joe

Old 12-02-2013, 04:44 PM
I'd really been wanting to pick these up before the weather gets too crummy. Just placed my order. I've only had the Fit for 3 weeks and the stock floormats already look worn from my heal.

Old 12-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by Auto Distributor Direct
The code should work. It took a half hour to go live after my post. I'm not sure when you tried. If it doesn't work you can purchase and put it in the order note to get refunded or just email me at joe@autodistributordirect.com

Due to the issue I have extended cyber Monday discounts through the end of the week (orders have to be over $120, the floor liners will be). Just use coupon code CYBERMONDAY to get $20 off your floor liners.

Thanks!

Joe
I purchased on 11/25 and code didnt work? Im i eligible for a refund?

Also, initial automated email states that I should be getting a tracking information in 2 days. I havent got one.

I sent you an email, and left you a voicemail, and havent heard back from you. Id like confirmation that my order went through please!

Old 12-03-2013, 12:37 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FIT504

Also, initial automated email states that I should be getting a tracking information in 2 days. I havent got one.

I sent you an email, and left you a voicemail, and havent heard back from you. Id like confirmation that my order went through please!
Do let us know if you get any confirmation. I was about to pull the trigger but if customer service is lacking, I'll forego ordering these.

Old 12-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by FIT504

Hi,

Sorry for not getting back to you right away, I had a close friend pass last week and then I was off for the Holiday weekend. Your order shipped out the 25th or the 26th. I just updated tracking information today. I have to update shipping manually so sometimes there is a delay. I hope you understand. However your order has not been delayed at all (depending who you are, the order was delivered yesterday or will arrive on Wednesday if you were the Canadian customer). Please call or email me with any other questions, thank you for your business!

Sincerely,

Joe Rau
Auto Distributor Direct

Old 12-03-2013, 11:57 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by jdmj0
Do let us know if you get any confirmation. I was about to pull the trigger but if customer service is lacking, I'll forego ordering these.
Please order with confidence, I have been doing business with member of this board for over a year, so now it's time for me to give back with a vendor sponsorship (and hopefully sell enough mats to keep up with costs).

If anyone ever needs customer service assistance, email is my preferred contact at joe@autodistributordirect.com

You can also call me at 989-714-3795.

Thanks guys, enjoy your mats, I know I love mine!

Joe

Old 12-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Received the mats, they fit well and are working out great so far. Thank you

Old 12-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Got mine this morning. Perfect timing with the horrid weather we're having.

Old 12-20-2013, 11:29 AM
Banned
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm glad everyone is enjoying their mats. Mine are on year 2 and still look as good as the day I bought them in my truck.

Old 12-20-2013, 07:23 PM
imma need to pick some up for my fit,

Old 01-26-2014, 01:18 AM
Super Moderator
decided to pick up a set. all this snow. i bet no more snow storms after i receive it. any fitfreak discount?

Old 01-26-2014, 12:02 PM
5 Year Member
I have the Weathertechs in front and they were great for about a year, then changed shape and started to slide and require constant adjustment. Very disappointed in Weathertech and will check out reviews of other mats.

Last edited by afreespirit; 01-26-2014 at 12:06 PM.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:29 PM
Love these floor liners! I have had mine for over six months and they are incredible. I wash them off once a month and they look brand new. Absolutely no signs of wear.

Great customer service as well!!!!

Would buy more products from Auto Distributor Direct for my Fit in a second!

Old 04-02-2014, 06:32 PM
5 Year Member
Just got these mats they fit nice, look nice as well

Old 04-03-2014, 01:03 PM
5 Year Member
Has anyone with these mats in the rear tried folding the back seats flat? It looks the center portion of the mat would interfere.

Old 04-03-2014, 01:47 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Ultrawolf
Has anyone with these mats in the rear tried folding the back seats flat? It looks the center portion of the mat would interfere.
The rear mat doesn't interfere with the seats. You can lay them flat without issue.

Old 04-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Many questions,

Is the sound deadening is decent? (No, I'm not expecting Dynamat in a new Bimmer quiet - just a modest improvement)

Are the 3D mats lighter or heavier than the old standby rubber all weather mats? (I assume they are heavier than the factory carpet ones)

Do you also happen to make mats to cover the cargo area, including the "bridge" and the backs of the seats?

Are provisions made for the factory mat retainers and the Magic Seat bottom latch?

Thanks!

Old 04-06-2014, 10:54 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 13MPP
Many questions,

Is the sound deadening is decent? (No, I'm not expecting Dynamat in a new Bimmer quiet - just a modest improvement)

Are the 3D mats lighter or heavier than the old standby rubber all weather mats? (I assume they are heavier than the factory carpet ones)

Do you also happen to make mats to cover the cargo area, including the "bridge" and the backs of the seats?

Are provisions made for the factory mat retainers and the Magic Seat bottom latch?

Thanks!
Sound deadening is not very noticeable. May help some, compared to the OEM mats.

Lighter than the OEM mats.

No cargo cover mat.

Provisions are made for the rear latches and driver's side retaining clips.

I have a few pictures here: https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...ners-kagu.html

Last edited by 2012FitFan; 04-06-2014 at 10:59 AM.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:27 PM
5 Year Member
I need to add my second U-ACE warranty experience to this thread.

I was one of the first to purchase the 3D liners and was a big fan of this product and recommended many here to consider these liners. I just tried to warranty my driver's side liner again. The first liner had the separation issue mentioned earlier in this thread and that a few experienced. Warranty replacement was smooth, with return label included.

I was cleaning the replacement liner yesterday and noticed that it was seeping at the seam in front of the heal pad. I've attached pictures. As you can see in the close up picture the white material under the rigid rubber is exposed. When cleaning it with water, it seeps at that seam.

I contacted U-ACE direct and was told the pictures I sent them would have to be reviewed by their parts manager. I received an e-mail today stating that the parts manager does not consider this a warranty issue. I have no idea how a seam separating isn't a warranty issue. They also have changed their policy and no longer provide a return label for the defective product. Maybe this change was due to multiple returns?

I have a call into Joe, at Auto Distributor direct. I'm going to give him a chance to correct the warranty denial by U-ACE.

In the meantime, I can say that U-ACE direct does not stand behind their product. I strongly recommend you consider my experience when making a decision to purchase 3D liners for your Fit. If a company offers a 3 year warranty and they won't honor their own warranty, what's the point of even having a warranty?

This was definitely a poor warranty service experience.

Name:  imagejpg1_zpsc1a9fc60.jpg
Views: 876
Size:  121.5 KB
Name:  imagejpg2_zps7fc97709.jpg
Views: 860
Size:  118.1 KB

Last edited by 2012FitFan; 04-07-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Quick Reply: The Best Floor Mats, Period.