2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Best Floor Mats, Period.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 03:20 PM
Banned
The Best Floor Mats, Period.

Greetings everyone. I recently started up as a new vendor here after doing business with some of the members here. Anyways I initially started up my business based on the new 3D Floor Liners.

I am a car salesman by day and here in Michigan we sell a lot of floor mats. We were a Diamond Dealer for WeatherTech, however we kept having product come back because of the mats sliding, or from them losing their shape in the summer heat. It turns out WeatherTech had cheapened their mats by not making them as thick, and thermoformed plastic isn't a great material for heat resistance. We were at SEMA 2 years ago and found 3D floor liners, which seamed to solve all of our problems.

3D- a revolution in floor liners, no longer are they just plastic.

The 3D floor liners have a MAXpider backing, which has tiny straight fibers on the bottom that penetrates into the fibers of your floor's carpet and stopped the slipping problem. They also have a 3 layer construction (MAXpider bottom for grip, middle layer XPE foam, and a long lasting KAGU top layer with a rich carbon fiber texture) which resists losing its shape. The middle layer of XPE is sound deadening as well which is nice to help reduce road noise coming through the floor boards. The top layer is also waterproof and the carbon fiber like texture adds a rich look to your interior. All of the 3D mats are custom and digitally imaged to fit your vehicle perfectly.

I offer a 3 year warranty with all the floor mats, and I guarantee your satisfaction. If you don't like your mats, simply return them within 14 days in like new condition for a full refund minus shipping costs.

Here's some pictures. You can find these mats at Auto Distributor Direct

Here's a shot in my Silverado:

Here's a commercial we had shot as well:

I look forward to bring you guys more awesome products in the future too. I can get WeatherTech mats as well, so if you only want those, shoot me a PM and I'll get you the best price.

Here is the Link for the mats for the Fit: 3D Floor Liners for Honda Fit 2009+ | Auto Distributor Direct

-Joe

Old 10-30-2013, 03:21 PM
Banned
The reasons I prefer these to the competitors such as Weather Tech and Husky Liners:

These premium 3D mats feature a MAXpider bottom material. The MAXpider fibers lock into the carpet and prevent slipping. This also helps the mat hold the shape of the foot well.

The middle layer is XPE, which is waterproof, shock absorbent and sound insulating.

The top layer is a long wearing KAGU material. It is a semi rigid rubber material with a texture that scrapes snow and mud off your shoes. It looks better than the competitors plain top design, with a rich, carbon fiber like weave texture.

The mats are held in place by both retainer holes that match the pegs on the foot well and by the MAXpider bottom. The MAXpider bottom has been lab proven for skid resistance to 53kg of lateral force. No more slipping floor liners!

These mats are custom for each application and cover the dead pedal. They are molded to cover the sides of the foot well up to the trim, so you no longer get that ring of dirt or salt around the edges of your floor mat!

Old 10-30-2013, 07:47 PM
Is there a FitFreak member discount available?

Old 10-30-2013, 09:19 PM
5 Year Member
I went with these for the rears but the weather techs for the fronts. Some members noticed 3D liner layer separation with the fronts where your heal is so I didn't want to deal with that. The weather tech digi's liners look like a single layer so no worries there. Thanks for your opinion on the products.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:33 PM
5 Year Member
I had the separation issue. Auto Distributor and U-ACE replaced the front liners, so they do stand behind the product. I read where one other member had the same issue. I'm hoping it was just a defective batch.

Old 10-30-2013, 10:53 PM
Banned
Sometimes, rarely, the machine that bonds and presses the top layer on will pull two top pieces and this is where you can get the mat separation. Any time there is this issue all you have to do is email myself and you get a new set of front mats in the mail with a return label for your old mats (yes you also get a new passenger mat). We always stand behind the product so please if you have any issues let me know!

Old 10-31-2013, 10:28 AM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
yah, check the other thread where we discuss the aries mat if one is considering to get a set.
we discussed the issues we've had.

overall im happy with the mat so far though.

Old 10-31-2013, 10:31 AM
5 Year Member
I'm glad that there's an explanation for the separation issue and it's being addressed by U-ACE. I'm very happy with my liners as well!

Old 10-31-2013, 10:40 AM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
also note that the accerator pedal hits the aries mat when pedal pressed to the floor.

in my case, my car was not hitting wot so cut a U-shaped slit. something aries can reconsider changing on future revisions to give the pedal more clearance.

Old 10-31-2013, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Auto Distributor Direct

I am a car salesman by day and here in Michigan we sell a lot of floor mats. We were a Diamond Dealer for WeatherTech, however we kept having product come back because of the mats sliding, or from them losing their shape in the summer heat. It turns out WeatherTech had cheapened their mats by not making them as thick, and thermoformed plastic isn't a great material for heat resistance. We were at SEMA 2 years ago and found 3D floor liners, which seamed to solve all of our problems.
You are right about WeatherTech. They are cheap plastic and don't stay put.

These do look a lot better. I look forward to reading some reviews.

Old 10-31-2013, 02:39 PM
It looks like only the full set (front and rear) is available. I might be interested, but only in front floor liners.

Old 10-31-2013, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by bmacz06
You are right about WeatherTech. They are cheap plastic and don't stay put.

These do look a lot better. I look forward to reading some reviews.
I would say they are quality plastic and don't stay put.

Old 11-17-2013, 10:48 PM
5 Year Member
New Fit owner signing in. I purchased these liners from Joe. Had a few issues with the order that was out of his control, but he made everything right. These liners fit great and my two sons think they are cool too!

Old 11-17-2013, 11:52 PM
5 Year Member
Wish there were Aries mats for the GD Fit.

Old 11-20-2013, 09:29 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by flip998
New Fit owner signing in. I purchased these liners from Joe. Had a few issues with the order that was out of his control, but he made everything right. These liners fit great and my two sons think they are cool too!

Thanks! I love mine they're coming up on two years old and still are doing great. This is even with ski boots wearing at them too in the winter.

Also is a GD fit an older body style?

Old 11-20-2013, 09:43 PM
5 Year Member
GD = 07/08 Fit

Old 11-20-2013, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by Auto Distributor Direct
Thanks! I love mine they're coming up on two years old and still are doing great. This is even with ski boots wearing at them too in the winter.

Also is a GD fit an older body style?
Yes, GD refers to 07'-08' model years for USDM (01'-08', I believe for JDM etc..)

Old 11-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Banned
I see. It would take a very large initial order to convince 3D to come up with a design for an older model. They are focusing on newer models. If you guys would like I can start a thread to get a list of buyers going.

Joe

Old 11-20-2013, 10:09 PM
5 Year Member
Unfortunately I'm already stuck with WeatherTech's.

Old 12-02-2013, 09:13 AM
Banned
Hey guys,

We're having a Cyber Monday sale. For cyber Monday only, we have $20 off all orders, and as always, free shipping in the USA. Use coupon code CYBERMONDAY at payment during checkout to get your discount.

Quick Reply: The Best Floor Mats, Period.