2nd Generation GE8 Specific Suspension & Brakes Sub-Forum Threads discussing suspension and brake related modifications for the 2nd generation Honda Fit (GE8)

Question on Function/Forms

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 02:20 PM
Question Question on Function/Forms

Hey guys, just have a quick question. If I were to buy some function form type 2s and wanted to get an extra bit of drop by adding swift springs to them, which mm would I use for the spring? I was looking at buying some coilover swift springs but I'm not exactly sure which ones I would need to buy for a function form coil system. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Sorry for being a noob ahead of time.

Old 10-12-2015, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by partywaffles
Hey guys, just have a quick question. If I were to buy some function form type 2s and wanted to get an extra bit of drop by adding swift springs to them, which mm would I use for the spring? I was looking at buying some coilover swift springs but I'm not exactly sure which ones I would need to buy for a function form coil system. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Hey i was looking into getting ff2. I was wondering how you like them? Hows the ride quality? And how low can you go?

Old 10-12-2015, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by omars_helladriven_ge8
Hey i was looking into getting ff2. I was wondering how you like them? Hows the ride quality? And how low can you go?
I haven't purchased them as of yet, I've been browsing around trying to find what I can for what I can afford. So sadly, I have yet to get them, but I've gotten great reviews of the ff2s from my friend who used to roll with them on a 5th gen prelude and he loved them and got a drop to about a couple inches from the ground.

Old 10-12-2015, 09:31 PM
I haven't purchased them as of yet, I've been browsing around trying to find what I can for what I can afford. So sadly, I have yet to get them, but I've gotten great reviews of the ff2s from my friend who used to roll with them on a 5th gen prelude and he loved them and got a drop to about a couple inches from the ground.
Yea i have heard great things from other buyers with different cars but i wanted to see if anyone has them on the fit.

Old 10-13-2015, 02:51 PM
5 Year Member
Old 11-23-2015, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by omars_helladriven_ge8
I have the ff2 on my Ge. Tbh I don't like them cause imho I think they're too bouncy.. Even with the proper preload. That's just me.. The rear keeps "jumping" every time I go over bumps, esp on the freeway. Heard the same thing from another Ge guy with same coils
But there are some who like them. They ride nice on my bros dc5 but I don't like them on the Ge. I would save and look at other companies(again my opinion through experience) but if you're just Tryina slam it then ehh

Old 11-23-2015, 01:40 AM
Sorta old but I think this might help. Dimensions of Ge spring specs

The 2013 Fit spring specs.

Front Spring - 180MM - 2.5 ID - 8KG

Rear Spring - 160MM - 2.75 ID - 6KG

Old 12-08-2015, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by PaeGe8
Sorta old but I think this might help. Dimensions of Ge spring specs

The 2013 Fit spring specs.

Front Spring - 180MM - 2.5 ID - 8KG

Rear Spring - 160MM - 2.75 ID - 6KG
MUCH MUCH APPRECIATED! :bowd own: