2nd Generation GE8 Specific Wheel & Tire Sub-Forum This sub-forum is for all wheel & tire threads pertaining to the second generation Honda Fit (GE8)

What color Rims should I get for my ORM Fit?

Old 03-25-2013, 09:52 PM
What color Rims should I get for my ORM Fit?

Alright so I've been holding off on buying myself a set of rims and I finally think its about time! So for the past few days I've been doing some looking around and can't decide on exactly which rims I should go for my baby? let alone color? Ive tried looking at other orange fits on here but there is only a small handfull :/ Well this is why I need your help people! Now so far what I have seen that I like are the following:
Enkei's EV5 in Hyper Black

Or maybe Bronze?

As you guys can see the price range I'm willing to work with isn't too high, anything up to $175 is good, so can you guys help me out with this? Also I'm looking to get some light rims, nothing too heavy.

Last edited by clownassasin; 03-25-2013 at 11:16 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:34 PM
Those are both fine choices.

Old 03-28-2013, 06:35 PM
Alright so I just need your opinion on these guys, I was looking at getting a set of Konig Feather's since they're pretty light and figured I'd go ahead and 'shop them on an old picture of my Fit, well what do you guys think? And please ignore my pretty bad photoshopping skills haha

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And yes, I do like the gold, haha it's something you don't really see, gold shoes for an orange car

Old 03-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Enkei is better IMO.

Konig feathers scare me because of how light they are and how thin the spokes are + Konig. I think they look nice enough, but wouldn't trust them to much more than driving A to B. There's a few people on here that have them and i'm sure they'll tell you they haven't had any problems with them.

Those Enkeis I would not hesitate to track/go off/go in a ditch.

Old 03-28-2013, 08:36 PM
Alright since you're the only one helping me out, I have two more for your opinion? What do you think about MB wheels? I'm looking into their Weapons:

Or also what about MOMO revenges?

and thanks for your help so far!

Old 03-28-2013, 09:00 PM
MB Wheels, Rota, Drag, XXR, etc are cheap wheels, look like cheap wheels. I have nothing against them really except they look cheap. I would buy them to knock around in (functional), but never to look good.

IMO out of all the wheels you posted i'd still get the Enkeis. In Hyper black.

Old 05-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by Wanderer.
MB Wheels, Rota, Drag, XXR, etc are cheap wheels, look like cheap wheels. I have nothing against them really except they look cheap. I would buy them to knock around in (functional), but never to look good.

IMO out of all the wheels you posted i'd still get the Enkeis. In Hyper black.
wow, there are some cheap wheels, and then there are some bad cheap wheels. You can put some of the wheels you listed on a car and 90% of people wouldnt be able to tell the difference due to how good of a replica they are. Konig's really lightweight wheels generally dont hold up well, helium, feather, etc, I have seen too many of them break. I have had many Rotas and abused them on the track with no issues ever over many years. I personally own many big name wheel brands but also some cheaper ones, and most hold up and look just as good as the other. I personally currently own Enkei, Volk, Advan, Kosei, Rota, and XXR.

Old 05-28-2013, 11:41 PM
Im really liking the Weapons. I almost got a set myself, but in Gunmetal, which I think would look good on your car too.

Old 07-12-2013, 10:58 PM
The XXR price and durability is what has attracted me to them, I ran the crap out of a set. I think the black chrome color from them would be cool. 922's might fit well.