3rd Gen GK Specific Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Sub-Forum Threads discussing engine mods/swaps/tuning for the third generation GK Honda Fit.

will they ever make supercharger for 2015+ honda fit?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2019, 10:25 AM
will they ever make supercharger for 2015+ honda fit?

after the complete redesign from 2015 year, i was unable to find any company that mass produces supercharger for honda fit ..

i guess there aren't many demands on it =(

i've heard rumors that honda fit will go through redesign in 2020 year where it will get three cylinder turbo ..?

but i want supercharger for 2015 - 2019 FIT model year =P

Old 06-03-2019, 12:51 PM
5 Year Member
Yea not a great demand for it. Best thing to do is custom turbo or K swap to stay NA. A 3 cylinder turbo would be cool for 2020.

Old 06-03-2019, 02:52 PM
i see... for customer turbo / supercharger, its ganna cost upwards of 3k + right? ...

Old 06-03-2019, 03:51 PM
5 Year Member
Yes and if you want serious power internals will need to be swapped out. If you DIY'd a lot of it you could save some money.

Old 06-04-2019, 04:24 AM
5 Year Member
There's a thread on the forum where a guy put a turbo from a Civic onto his Fit engine, and made custom piping in his garage. Stock fuel system with a Ktuner, and apparently runs 7psi with no issues. Probably the cheapest way to go, as much as I'd like to run a supercharger, designing and fabricating the mounts and making sure the drive belt ran properly would be a lot more difficult.

I'm not doing the turbo right now because I can't have the car down for as long as I would take to fumble my way through it.

Old 06-09-2019, 05:51 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by hasdrubal
There's a thread on the forum where a guy put a turbo from a Civic onto his Fit engine, and made custom piping in his garage. Stock fuel system with a Ktuner, and apparently runs 7psi with no issues. Probably the cheapest way to go, as much as I'd like to run a supercharger, designing and fabricating the mounts and making sure the drive belt ran properly would be a lot more difficult.

I'm not doing the turbo right now because I can't have the car down for as long as I would take to fumble my way through it.
His kit was on sale if anyone is interested. Probably still for sale. I would've purchased it off of him but I no longer have a Honda Fit.

Originally Posted by silverrose12
after the complete redesign from 2015 year, i was unable to find any company that mass produces supercharger for Honda Fit ..

i guess there aren't many demands on it =(

i've heard rumors that honda fit will go through redesign in 2020 year where it will get three cylinder turbo ..?

but i want supercharger for 2015 - 2019 FIT model year =P
The turbo 3 cylinder was rumored for the 2019 year as well. Don't hold your breath on this one.
Supercharger, nope, not a lot of demands for one. Looking at this forum (which is a GREAT forum btw. I loved and still love it here), it only have 3 pages with this 3rd generation Fit. The generation Fit is 4yrs old (or 5, depending on how u look at it). Not a lot of talk of supercharging/turbocharging this Fit.

This Fit has a GREAT engine naturally aspirated. An exhaust helps. Even just changing the muffler out help with additional horsepower/torque. Vendors have been completely lazy on designing a good intake for it. It has so much potential. It's a shame.

Old 06-10-2019, 04:25 AM
5 Year Member
Don't think I saw it posted here, any idea on the price?

Old 06-10-2019, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by Myxalplyx
His kit was on sale if anyone is interested. Probably still for sale. I would've purchased it off of him but I no longer have a Honda Fit.

The turbo 3 cylinder was rumored for the 2019 year as well. Don't hold your breath on this one.
Supercharger, nope, not a lot of demands for one. Looking at this forum (which is a GREAT forum btw. I loved and still love it here), it only have 3 pages with this 3rd generation Fit. The generation Fit is 4yrs old (or 5, depending on how u look at it). Not a lot of talk of supercharging/turbocharging this Fit.

This Fit has a GREAT engine naturally aspirated. An exhaust helps. Even just changing the muffler out help with additional horsepower/torque. Vendors have been completely lazy on designing a good intake for it. It has so much potential. It's a shame.
thank you for your insight !

As you mentioned, changing muffler alone could help a little with HP / torque ?! that's interesting ! i should look into straight piping and wot-not before touching the engine then.

as far as i am concerned (heard), 4 cylinder in 3rd gen fit is pretty solid