3rd Gen GK Specific Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Sub-Forum Threads discussing exterior modifications and JDM styling for the 3rd Gen GK Honda Fit

Red H emblems

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 09:15 PM
Red h emblem front 2018

hi guys do I need to take off my front bumper for the red h emblem front? Because there’s like two clips holding it and the H stock are really sticking to the plastic

Old 09-01-2019, 07:23 PM
I know this thread is old but I want to give a heads up to anyone with a '19 model like myself that might stumble upon it.

I have a 2019 sport

I picked up a set of eBay badges (just measured OEM and found closest possible equivalent) they were a little under $40 shipped. Fitmit was great. Both front and rear fit snug, had pegs for easy line up and good quality 3M adhesive.

However, I kept second guessing myself and decided to pull the trigger on some "real" badges from ICB.

ICB sells F+R for well over $100 shipped. Supposed to fit a '19 model.

They arrived this week and I removed my eBay badges (huge pia) and swapped on the ones from ICB. These are HORRIBLE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY IF YOU HAVE A 19.

1) fitmit is awful - rear has about a 2-3mm gap around where the stock one sit. Front has a good 5mm gap all the way around. Looks like ass

2) pins, the rear pins didn't line up the slightest I had to cut them off. The fronts pins lined up, but the badge is straight doesn't have the contor to fit the grill causing edges to be raised about 2mm

3) adhesive is shit, I peeled the backing off and half the adhesive came with it. I don't see these sticking down long, even less after washing the car plenty of room for water to get under adhesive.

I'm going to try and reorder the same ones I got off eBay before hand.

Just wanted to give a heads up to any 2019 owners looking for red badges, thinking about spending $120 from ICB.

Old 09-01-2019, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by LulzKev
I know this thread is old but I want to give a heads up to anyone with a '19 model like myself that might stumble upon it.

I have a 2019 sport

I picked up a set of eBay badges (just measured OEM and found closest possible equivalent) they were a little under $40 shipped. Fitmit was great. Both front and rear fit snug, had pegs for easy line up and good quality 3M adhesive.

However, I kept second guessing myself and decided to pull the trigger on some "real" badges from ICB.

They arrived this week and I removed my eBay badges (huge pia) and swapped on the ones from ICB. These are HORRIBLE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY IF YOU HAVE A 19.

1) fitmit is awful - rear has about a 2-3mm gap around where the stock one sit. Front has a good 5mm gap all the way around. Looks like ass

2) pins, the rear pins didn't line up the slightest I had to cut them off. The fronts pins lined up, but the badge is straight doesn't have the contor to fit the grill causing edges to be raised about 2mm

3) adhesive is shit, I peeled the backing off and half the adhesive came with it. I don't see these sticking down long, even less after washing the car plenty of room for water to get under adhesive.

Just wanted to give a heads up to any 2019 owners looking for red badges, thinking about spending $120 from ICB.
Good to know. Thanks for the heads up.

Old 09-02-2019, 10:06 PM
Super Moderator

I have a 2019 sport

do u have sensing by any chance? and if so, did it interfere with the radar?

Old 09-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by xxryu139xx
do u have sensing by any chance? and if so, did it interfere with the radar?
The 2019 6MT Sport model does not have Honda sensing.

From what I've read, there isn't an alternative to the emblem on vehicles equipped with it.

Old 09-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Super Moderator
The 2019 6MT Sport model does not have Honda sensing.

From what I've read, there isn't an alternative to the emblem on vehicles equipped with it.
yep, it is why i haven't jumped on the emblems. i don't want to screw up the radar and the replacement oem emblem is more than the standard non radar.

Old 09-04-2019, 09:57 AM
5 Year Member
has anyone compared pn's for the 2019 front emblem vs a 2015? I wonder if honda changed it up ...