3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Video from a dealer

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 06:35 AM
Video from a dealer

Some new dealer videos... One with a demo of an ANDROID phone hooked up to the display via HDMI I assume...

Last edited by elementrace; 06-04-2014 at 06:37 AM.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:43 AM
5 Year Member
I love car sales people!!

OK, what do I come away thinking after seeing those two videos?:

1. yet another retarded salesperson doesn't even know the model of the car he is showing on the video. "I think it is the EX??" Why not take some time to get the facts before turning on your camera.
2. yet another retarded salesperson who doesn't think to wait for the lawn service guys to get done with their noisy mowers before turning on his camera to produce a non informative video demonstrating how little he knows about cars.
3. don't buy that exact car because the speakers are now destroyed by retarded sales people who really don't care who they sell their abused cars to.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by BurntZ

1. yet another retarded salesperson doesn't even know the model of the car he is showing on the video. "I think it is the EX??" Why not take some time to get the facts before turning on your camera.
2. yet another retarded salesperson who doesn't think to wait for the lawn service guys to get done with their noisy mowers before turning on his camera to produce a non informative video demonstrating how little he knows about cars.
3. don't buy that exact car because the speakers are now destroyed by retarded sales people who really don't care who they sell their abused cars to.
It has been my experience that car salesmen/women are sales people and not car people.

Old 06-04-2014, 05:22 PM

Hey sorry it wasn't my intention to post a video that would piss you off. I was just excited that a dealer had one on their lot and was actually going to have sales training in preparation to sell some cars, plus seeing how you can mirror your phone's display was pretty cool I thought.

I guess the auto sales industry is just like that. Having said that I think other industries that rely on salespeople are not that much different. You'll find people who love the products they sell, others who love selling, and others who just need the money.

Old 06-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by elementrace
Hey sorry it wasn't my intention to post a video that would piss you off. I was just excited that a dealer had one on their lot and was actually going to have sales training in preparation to sell some cars, plus seeing how you can mirror your phone's display was pretty cool I thought.

Should have said it in my first post here - Thanks for posting those. I was pretty cool indeed to see the phone's connectivity. Plus, I really liked seeing a black Fit. I'm pretty sure that'll be my color when I'm ready to buy.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:30 PM
5 Year Member
The use of the " R " word can be rather offending as well . Not needed .

Old 03-01-2016, 08:03 PM

Jesus you must be fun at parties. What you have said is incredibly ignorant and offensive.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:42 PM
Well, the video shows the advertised functionality, it will mirror the phone on the screen. Note that the car never moved, because if it had the screen would have gone blank due to the touchscreen unit's crippling the HDMI input if the vehicle is moving.

This makes the input worthless to me. All I want from it is the ability to mirror Waze on the display, but Honda would rather push their expensive and inferior nav hookup.

Old 03-02-2016, 10:00 PM
Well, the video shows the advertised functionality, it will mirror the phone on the screen. Note that the car never moved, because if it had the screen would have gone blank due to the touchscreen unit's crippling the HDMI input if the vehicle is moving.

This makes the input worthless to me. All I want from it is the ability to mirror Waze on the display, but Honda would rather push their expensive and inferior nav hookup.

Thanks for nothing, Honda.