3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

What color Honda Fit Should I get?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2015, 07:04 AM
5 Year Member
While I didn't end up getting a '15, when I was shopping, I had pretty much narrowed it down to Modern Steel (dark gray). At one point in my shopping, the dealer here had one of every color so I got the chance to see everyone one side by side. White, silver, and black all looked good in the bright sun, but were, well, white, silver, and black. The Passion Berry Pearl looked great in the sun, but was too purple for my tastes. I was afraid I'd get tired of it after a while. The yellow, while great looking, was way too yellow for my tastes. Red was nice, but I was moving out of a red truck and wanted something different. The blue looked great and was my second choice.

At the end of the day, I ended up finding a '13 Sport in blue and couldn't be happier with my choice. Bottom line, pick the one that makes you happy and don't look back.

Old 01-16-2015, 08:24 AM
Agean Blue

My 2015 Honda Fit is Agean Blue, my favorite color. It looks great!

Old 01-16-2015, 08:35 AM
5 Year Member
Color Choice

If it were me, I'd go with the Aegean Blue!!...but then, I am somewhat biased!!LOL!!

Old 01-16-2015, 09:15 AM
5 Year Member
Black is faster (and sexier)!!

Old 01-16-2015, 09:53 AM
My two favorite Fit colors are also red and white, however those were the only two that our dealership did not have available. I managed to see all the other colors lined up (including yellow and PBP) and ended up going with the boring yet practical silver - it was the only color that didn't look filthy after having been test driven on salted MA roads!

Old 01-16-2015, 12:53 PM
5 Year Member
get it

gotta go with the gray bro

Old 01-16-2015, 01:35 PM
Colors

It was between the grey metallic and white for me, I ended up with the Orchid White Pearl and it looks pretty good, but in retrospect grey metallic would have probably been a better choice with how dirty the roads get here.

Old 01-16-2015, 02:44 PM
5 Year Member
White is the safest, easiest to see, has highest resale value, easiest to keep cool in the summer, so it's an obvious choice.

Did I say safest?

Old 01-16-2015, 03:28 PM
RED ! The dull colors are depressing. After 74 years of auto buying I am finished with dull car colors.

Old 01-16-2015, 03:33 PM
Once you go black, you'll never look whack.

Old 01-16-2015, 04:00 PM
5 Year Member
Is passion berry pearl goes well with female drivers rather than male drivers. I looked at all the colors. I am thinking about Red color for LX . Either blue or passion berry for EX.

Last edited by ritholtz; 01-16-2015 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-16-2015, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Dennisf
RED ! The dull colors are depressing. After 74 years of auto buying I am finished with dull car colors.
Careful, then, for if/when your beautiful bright red turns to dull pink. As I said in an earlier post, I've seen it on multiple Hondas built in different decades.

My 93 Milano Red Honda Civic CX hatchback faded to a full pink on the hood and roof. I was out searching for cars two weeks ago and saw a 2007 Milano Red Fit that had faded to pink on multiple body panels. I've seen it multiple other Honda models throughout the years as well.

Maybe it has to do with better care needing to be done to the paint mitigate UV damage (waxing regularly, etc), but my faded red hatchback was up in Washington State, which isn't exactly the sunniest place around.

Your mileage may very, but this is from my personal experience and what I've witnessed. It is a beautiful color though, but not one I'd personally risk purchasing aside from a lease.

Old 01-16-2015, 06:45 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Matts1stHonda
I'm in between Black, Grey or Blue. Any suggestions?
Only buy Metallic Jade or Mugen Orange!! If they don't have those colors don't buy the car! (That's all B.S. -- I bought the White: still looks clean even with all the road salt)

Do you really want someone else to pick a color for you??? That's definitely a personal preference ... you're the one who has to look at it every day .... take your time and pick what YOU like. I think they ALL look good!!

Good Luck!!

Last edited by cheesewhiz; 01-16-2015 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Added Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 06:57 PM
It depends on what color your significant other's car is. My wife has a red Accord so, naturally, I had to get the Aegean Blue. We garage our cars so fading is not an issue. Love my Blu-J!

Old 01-16-2015, 08:05 PM
5 Year Member
I would get blue if I were you. I got my wife a blue civic and we were really happy with the color.

Old 01-16-2015, 08:07 PM
Blue or silver

Thought the yellow would be good, but in person, it looks like baby poop.

Old 01-16-2015, 09:32 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Matts1stHonda
I have always wanted a Fit since I was 18. My parents were always against me having a car because I'm under 25. I'm now 22 and financially stable and I am finally getting...a FIT!!! One of my close friends works at a Honda Dealership and is selling me a Honda Fit and I am very indecisive on what color I should get. I'm in between Black, Grey or Blue. Any suggestions?
first, get the color you like best. its yours
if you have safety concerns, orange, yellow or white is better because its easier for others to see you, night or day.

Old 01-16-2015, 10:53 PM
5 Year Member
I guess I asked this few times. Is there any pink shade in passion berry. Thinking of getting this color over blue for spouse. But I end up driving once in a while. Wondering if it is fine color for both. I met one passion berry female owner. She is very passionate about this color.

Old 01-17-2015, 02:28 AM
Originally Posted by ritholtz
I guess I asked this few times. Is there any pink shade in passion berry. Thinking of getting this color over blue for spouse. But I end up driving once in a while. Wondering if it is fine color for both. I met one passion berry female owner. She is very passionate about this color.
I think you are asking if the color is fine for both men and women to drive? Maybe I'm confused. I'm a woman, but the purple is pretty muted. It's kind of like an eggplant or an aubergine, very dark sometimes gets confused for black. My dad and my step-dad both think the color looks pretty sharp (my husband doesn't seem to have an opinion on the color, he dislikes the look of Fits in general, but would probably like it a bit better if it were blue, because he likes everything better in blue). Also, nobody should really judge anyone for the color of their car.

Old 01-17-2015, 06:28 AM
Fit Colors

In Portland it seems the only colors ever ordered by the dealers are gray and gray and black. I wanted a red ex with manual, or the pearl white. The dealer didn't have anything close. So I got boring dark gray.

Quick Reply: What color Honda Fit Should I get?!?!?