GeeDees United - Philippine Jazz and City Enthusiasts Group

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Can somebody post the contact information of some of the shops that sells accessories for the Jazz? i've seen you guys name a couple in your posts. I would appreciate it if you can include their contact number as well. Also, post niyo naman yung pics ng Jazz niyo! Specially the ones na na-setup na.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Old 12-28-2005, 05:39 AM
Ok.. here is mine... Pero tiga sydney ako ok... I'll be there for a holiday dating ko diyan sa saturday Dec. 31.

Oo nga post nga ninyo mga shops na nag bebenta ng mga Jazz accessories.. I want to go buy some stuff for my Jazz.

Old 12-28-2005, 12:12 PM
Nice looking car. I like the mags. Your plate number looks good too...

reads out like the word.. "libog", hehe

Happy Holidays!

Old 12-28-2005, 01:38 PM
MYx
Nice ride carboy. We posted a pic of your car before at Honda Club Philippines website. Saved it immediately on my hdd... just wondering though... where did you get the front bumper? Original or fiber? Noticed also the rear is an add-on not a bumper replacement as the Fit S has a one-piece rear bumper. Also the rear lights come from early model Jazz/Fit. But nice piece of work there! Kintab pa! hehehe

I've been searching the net for weeks now as to where I can source Fit S Bumpers (frp, polyurethane, or oem). Haven't been successful. Maybe you know where?

Anyways as for the shops in the Philippines selling Jazz/Fit parts and accessories, here are some:

DZ Racing -Banawe QC
Emperor Motorsports -Araneta Ave QC
ATOY Bodykits - West Ave. QC
COncorde - SM Malls

Also in our Philippine Jazz/City owners group at Hondaclub Philippines, some of the members sell parts and accessories...

Here's a link to our local forum -- http://www.hondaclub.com.ph/forums/i...howtopic=34651

and to previous threads in archive --
http://www.hondaclub.com.ph/forums/i...p?showforum=40

Old 12-28-2005, 03:43 PM
I just recently bought my Jazz/Fit. One of the things i'm trying to do is give it a "Euro" look. I was wondering if you have any suggestions on the accessories/add-ons that I need to spend on the achieve that kind of look?

Thanks!

Old 12-29-2005, 04:57 AM
MYx
We a have a few members who are into Euro.

But based on the trim being sold here in the Philippines, there's nothing much to change to achieve that look. We still don't have the 1st MMC variant here. They say a Modulo kit is tantamount to a Euro look, but I see them in JDM catalogues too. So it seems to be amatter of personal preference.

Drop by Tiendesitas in Pasig City at 8pm on Thursdays. We gather there on a weekly basis. See how some of us worked on a Euro look.

Old 12-31-2005, 11:00 PM
Hi GeeDees United. I am a new member of Fitfreak. I was wondering, how do I join your club? Who is the contact person and contact numbers? Do you meet regularly? Thanks. - FIT-15

Old 01-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Hi....me too. im a new member of FitFreak. same question? how do i join your club. I just recently bought Jazz and i want to explore and dress up my new jazz... Want to know more info about jazz.. thanks...

Old 01-03-2006, 06:14 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ^CarBoy^
Sigurado ako meron mga tuning shop sa pinas na mag papasok niyan... HKS turbo kit for the GD3 yung VTEC ha... Nakita ko din ito sa Hyper Rev book chaka sa Style WAGON na libro.

mag babakasyon ako diyan sa pinas sa January... sana ma meet ko kayo. Gusto ko makita yung mga Jazz ninyo... chaka pakita ninyo sa akin kung saan yung mga bilihan ng accessories diyan... gusto ko nang seat covers man! yung maganda gawa at fit na fit.... gusto ko nga tela GUCCI or LOUIS VIUTTON... alam ko badoy pero sikat ka noon dito sa Sydney.. hehehe
Bro,

Tell me when you get to Manila. Ganda car seat ko. Post ako pics this week.

Old 01-04-2006, 08:09 PM
MYx
Fit 15 and Cabloy,

Hello there... it's Thursdays at Tiendesitas at Ortigas corner C5. We hang out there 8pm onwards. Just drop by look for me, Mikko (red Jazz with cf hood and 17s). Or you can call our grouphead Jonee. I'll PM you his number.

Happy New Year to all!

Old 01-18-2006, 06:43 AM
hi!just got my own night hawk black jazz a month ago...i'm interested in joining this club,how do i start??by the way,does anyone know what is "NOBLESSE"?is this similar to say "HKS" or "MUGEN" or "SPOON" for that matter?do they modify jazz as well?i like their designs,LUPET!!!(",)more power to you all!

"joey"
ZCD-769

Old 01-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Originally Posted by wushienfu
by the way,does anyone know what is "NOBLESSE"?is this similar to say "HKS" or "MUGEN" or "SPOON" for that matter?do they modify jazz as well?i like their designs,LUPET!!!(",)more power to you all!

"joey"
ZCD-769
yes they do fix up jazzes/fits:

http://www.club-miniban.com/e_new_hyousi_jazz.htm

http://www.club-miniban.com/e_new_hyousi_jazz_g.htm

to carboy, does the fit/jazz come with the honeycomb grills stock?

this'll be my first post here on fitfreak. i'm highly anticipating the fit's release here in the US. used to post on HCP, it has been a while. i think i need to visit again and say hi to everyone.

Last edited by Pheet; 01-19-2006 at 02:02 AM.
Old 02-05-2006, 02:27 AM
Smile Joining GD United!

Hey guys! i have a 2006 Honda Fit aria/City i just recently got but im planning to fix it up i've always wanted a honda jazz but i needed more trunk space coz i go out of town most of the time. is it ok if i drop by tiendiesitas for your meet?still on thursdays? who will i look for? thanks!

Old 02-08-2006, 01:07 AM
Originally Posted by Pheet
to carboy, does the fit/jazz come with the honeycomb grills stock?
The honeycomb grill comes as stock for the 2006 model, I think. I'm not sure if they are already available in the PI.

Old 02-08-2006, 04:01 AM
Originally Posted by Mugen M7 Sport
The honeycomb grill comes as stock for the 2006 model, I think. I'm not sure if they are already available in the PI.
thanks for the info.

Old 02-21-2006, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by MYx
Nice ride carboy. We posted a pic of your car before at Honda Club Philippines website. Saved it immediately on my hdd... just wondering though... where did you get the front bumper? Original or fiber? Noticed also the rear is an add-on not a bumper replacement as the Fit S has a one-piece rear bumper. Also the rear lights come from early model Jazz/Fit. But nice piece of work there! Kintab pa! hehehe

I've been searching the net for weeks now as to where I can source Fit S Bumpers (frp, polyurethane, or oem). Haven't been successful. Maybe you know where?

Anyways as for the shops in the Philippines selling Jazz/Fit parts and accessories, here are some:

DZ Racing -Banawe QC
Emperor Motorsports -Araneta Ave QC
ATOY Bodykits - West Ave. QC
COncorde - SM Malls

Also in our Philippine Jazz/City owners group at Hondaclub Philippines, some of the members sell parts and accessories...

Here's a link to our local forum -- http://www.hondaclub.com.ph/forums/i...howtopic=34651

and to previous threads in archive --
http://www.hondaclub.com.ph/forums/i...p?showforum=40
Yeah... my front bar is original Honda. It's from the 2005 Jazz VTiS. My Jazz is actually 2005 VTi. Since 2005 we got the face lift version but didn't get the LED rear lights. It doesn't pass the Australian Standards I guess.

I saw the Jazzes there in the Philippines there is heaps of nice onces especially in Greenhills. I saw a SPOONed out gunmetal Jazz in the parking lot and a Widebody Yellow Jazz driving around.

Thank you for showing my Jazz to other Filipinos there. I appreciate it. I got more mods to come... I will post more pics soon.

Old 03-14-2006, 01:23 PM
Hey guys and ladies, I have not been paying attention to Honda cars or trucks for many years and have become a Toyota fan. But, I have just seen this fit car and it reminded me so much of a Honda hatch back I owned some 30 years ago. I bought it just before the gas crisis, during the Carter years. It really was a neat little car and looked so much like the fit that's coming to the USA soon. I have a 2005 toyota Corolla, but I may be interested in testing out this little fit. If the price doesn't budge downward at the dealer I will stick with my Corolla. That's the reason I stopped buying Honda's. They don't deal. I know it's good in the sense that the trade values stay high, but it just goes against my nature to pay close to Suggested Retail. I swear I coundn't get a hundred bucks off on a Honda the last time I was interested in a Honda Civic, several years ago. Besides my Toyota's have always held their values very well too. We shall see. If they come in at under 14, 000 with air and decent wheels, disk, I may end up buying one. Take care, ..poet

Old 03-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Hi Guys! newbie here. I don't have a Jazz yet but i'm getting one soon. I'm about to order a V-TEC CVT model then I learned that a new facelifted Jazz will come out soon. Rumor has it that it will feature new bumpers front and rear, new rear suspension, new headlights and tail lights and a paddle shift a la Ferrari. Then I guess I have to wait. Sana ilabas na nila sooner so I can join you Guys. More power to your club!

Old 03-24-2006, 10:29 AM
Here's a current thread in the Hondaclub of the Philippines forums for the jazz/fitAria : http://www.hondaclub.com.ph/forums/i...&#entry1125708

Old 03-24-2006, 08:39 PM
hi takumi:

thanks for the info. when will be the new facelifted jazz be out? i was planning to get the 1.3cvt too.

Quick Reply: GeeDees United - Philippine Jazz and City Enthusiasts Group