BernardiParts.com Specializing in Honda Parts, Accessories and Maintenance Items.Ranked #2 Nationwide For Honda Parts & Honda Accessory Sales!
Lowest Prices - Guaranteed
No-Hassle Return Policy
In Business For Over 30 Years
40 Parts Professionals Ready To Assist You
Toll Free Line 800 924-1884
Honda EPC: Catalogue Revisions Monthly

We are now shipping to CANADA!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 09:28 AM
Former Vendor
Exclamation We are now shipping to CANADA!

Hello to all our friends North of the Boarder! We are now serving you too.

This week we have opened up our shipping to Canada and it has been a success so far. So I wanted to pass the word along to everyone here as I do get asked a lot.

Here is our Canadian Order Policy: Canadian Order Policy - Bernardi Honda Parts

Taxes, duties, and any UPS brokerage fees are paid at time of delivery (or sometimes before if UPS calls). Shipping charges are calculated during checkout. I have been told that UPS only charges brokerage fees on UPS Standard and that all other methods to not get charged. But, we have only shipped by Standard so far so I do not know for sure.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to help.

We are still unable to look up parts for Canadian VIN#s. But if you can find the part #s from a local dealer, I can check to see if it matches American Honda.

~ Erik Richards
BernardiParts.com
Honda Parts and Honda Accessories from Bernardi Parts - Bernardi Honda Parts

Old 10-27-2008, 07:15 PM
Banned
A shame you need to use UPS for the shipping. In my experience over the past year, they are a terrible company to deal with on every front from bad delivery service to overpriced fees. I know I have a relative who directly oversees UPS operations here in Canada, she shares my view. Why not switch or at least offer a choice to us Canadians and use Canada Post or Purolator or Fed-Ex? I cannot risk ordering from UPS.

Last edited by kamakurakid; 10-28-2008 at 09:42 PM. Reason: added other options for quality couriers. Meaning not UPS.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Retired Moderator
5 Year Member
Do you guys have the piece on the rear tail gate where the emblem is? I would like one.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:10 AM
Former Vendor
I am sorry but we do not share the same views about UPS. They are an excellent service provider who has gone to great lengths to have us as one of their top customers in our area. Their service is more than adequate in regards to price, reliability, and service and they are far from a terrible company.

I suggest that your relative should probably look for a new company if she does not like who she is working for. I find it quite alarming that someone who "overseas" UPS operations shares that same view. So she basically implements and carries out policies that she does not believe in. I do not think I could work in that environment if I was her.

But you are entitled to your own opinion. But that is far from what we have seen from UPS.

Thanks for posting.

~ Erik Richards

Old 10-28-2008, 10:11 AM
Former Vendor
Rage,

What year Fit is this for? Let me take a look at what is available.

~ Erik

Old 10-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Looks good! I will be putting in an order this week to get some of that clearance stuff.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:41 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ErikfromBernardi
I am sorry but we do not share the same views about UPS. They are an excellent service provider who has gone to great lengths to have us as one of their top customers in our area. Their service is more than adequate in regards to price, reliability, and service and they are far from a terrible company.

I suggest that your relative should probably look for a new company if she does not like who she is working for. I find it quite alarming that someone who "overseas" UPS operations shares that same view. So she basically implements and carries out policies that she does not believe in. I do not think I could work in that environment if I was her.

But you are entitled to your own opinion. But that is far from what we have seen from UPS.

Thanks for posting.

~ Erik Richards
Glad you are in love, really. As for your career advice, you are not qualified to give instruction on a matter you know nothing of. My information comes from a senior executive who has 32 years of experience in the industry. I would not pretend to give you advice on Honda products, I can give my opinion on your choice of delivery as I am a customer with experience and inside knowledge. UPS must be terrific in the USA but they are a poor choice for Canada, I was asking for a choice in shipping and if this offends you...well what can I say I seek a choice.

Your entire tone really has turned me off your company as a whole, we customers have so many options and it is not like you are the only seller of Honda products. Really, drop eight bucks on a book:

Amazon.com: How to Win Friends & Influence People: Dale Carnegie: Books

I will be impressed if this post gets to see the light of day, being that $$$$ tend to sway editorial matters and censorship.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:13 PM
I sent in an order. For the locking gas cap, is there any way to change the tumbler so it matches my car key?

Old 10-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Former Vendor
Baron,

Give us a call...800-924-1884.

~ Erik

Old 10-29-2008, 11:01 AM
Former Vendor
kamakura,

Wait a minute! You think it is ok to come on our message board ripping one of our partners (UPS) but it is not ok that I defend them? As I said you are most certainly entitled to your opinion which I have no problem being shared here, but that is not what we have seen out of UPS...not at all. I neither berated you nor said you were incorrect, we simply just do not share the same view. If you can not accept someone elses opinon, there really isnt much I can do for you.

And if it is problem with you that I stick up for our service provider, again, there is nothing I can do for you.

I am sorry to have hit a nerve over your shipping choice. UPS is who we use and if that doesnt work for you that is ok. You are not forced to order parts from us as you have stated.

However, with that being said, I can assure you that there will be no issues with UPS. We ship daily to Canada and have been doing so for almost 4 months and have not had an issue with them.

Good luck with your shopping and shipping.

~ Erik

Old 10-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Hey Erik, thanks for all your help this morning. The ordering process was very smooth and painless. I will definitely order again from Bernardi!

Old 10-29-2008, 12:44 PM
Former Vendor
You're welcome! It was no problem at all :-)

~ Erik