Intro/ Wtb: A'pexi N1 Evolution for GD

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Intro/ Wtb: A'pexi N1 Evolution for GD

First of all I'd like to introduce myself (would be rude not too)...

My name is Josh and I am from Fremont, CA. My girlfriend and I recently picked up a 2008 Fit in Black. She is in the market for a deep sounding exhaust, no canny sound at all... Mind you, she comes from an STi and I drive a Subaru myself..

Can anyone vouch for a deep sounding exhaust, we really like the N1 Evo or the Greddy TI-C.... Maybe the Medallion... This is based solely based on YouTube clips and great speaker system.

Please inform me, GD3 threads are dying!!--- we are currently in the market for a great sounding exhaust... Most deep ones I've heard are axel backs.

Thank you!!

Old 04-06-2013, 01:43 AM
was looking around for the same exhaust for my GE8.

N1 Evolution Muffler, 2007-2008 Honda FIT APEX Integration

$150 brand new, i think with shipping and tax is $180. good deal thats if you didnt get it yet lol

Old 04-06-2013, 01:56 AM
5 Year Member
Welcome! You should look up our local Nor Cal Fit club on FB, HellaFit! We have several small meet ups a month. Usually involving cruises and ALWAYS involving food!!!

My Skunk2 60mm.... is a bit loud aaaaand canny so I don't think you want to go that route. The HFP is actually surprisingly good. Another under rated option is a stock S2K muffler with a flange added to bolt up. Stock those are twin loops and are nice and deep. If none of that sounds good to you, maybe come to our next April event and take a listen in person to several folks rides!!! Honestly.... you can't go wrong with a Greddy TI-C

Old 04-06-2013, 02:46 AM
5 Year Member
You want my RS*R C&K.

Old 04-06-2013, 09:34 AM
E J
5 Year Member
I just put a Megan Racing axle back on my 07 last weekend. It was also under $200.
It's got a good tone, not raspy or too loud.
It really sings around 4k rpm which I don't see too often in my driving with the auto trans.
I also looked at the Apexi but preferred the "classic" look of the twin pipes and the fact that it's oval and not a big round can hanging under the bumper.

Old 04-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the responses, we decided to try out the LSD axleback since it was cheap as dirt and sounded like it had 0 tin. Definitely worth the money, now we are looking into mid pipes to bring more sound out... Looking at the t1r, will definitely patrol the boards to find something. Would love to attend the meet as well to see the fit community!

Old 04-12-2013, 01:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Stryker
Thanks for the responses, we decided to try out the LSD axleback since it was cheap as dirt and sounded like it had 0 tin. Definitely worth the money, now we are looking into mid pipes to bring more sound out... Looking at the t1r, will definitely patrol the boards to find something. Would love to attend the meet as well to see the fit community!
Sounds like a great start!

Just remember, if all your chasing is tone, GOOD!

An exhaust system on a GD Fit, ESPECIALLY a larger "B pipe" will LOOSE power at the wheels.

IF you want to chase any extra WHP, START with a Hondata Flashpro. Since you know Subies, think of it like a COBB Accessport... It should be mod #1!

They are not cheap, but a 2nd group buy is going on here:
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/aj-r...ml#post1174779

Check it out on the Hondata page! FlashPro Fit

And this is what I do with mine

Rev and launch limiters Revisions FTW