SoCali Fit Sighting thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 02:24 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Snap Fit
I did all that and I forgot to leave the person a note saying "check out FitFreak.net you might dig it" I AM SOOOO FIRED!!!
HAHAHAH!!!!!

Old 12-22-2007, 03:01 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by doctordoom
i saw a white fit in cerritos yesterday with JDM converted bumpers and the Mugen kit if i saw correctly. the interior seats were swapped for some racing ones i couldn't see which, we were driving opposite directions. it had lots of other stuff done to it but i didn't get a clear look..i was caught off-guard because i didn't expect to see such a tight fit on a boring thursday afternoon. don't think the owner is on here but if he/she is, your fit is hella nice.
You saw either one of two people:

one is fittogo. He has a TW w/ the full jdm conversion front and rear end with a j's racing lip, grill and rear spoiler. He also has a CF hood.

Next is chuck from showstoppersUSA. He has a TW w/ a mugen body kit for the USDM fit. He also has mirror mugen wheels and a carbon fiber hood and trunk.

Old 12-22-2007, 03:30 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ToyotaLover
....where?

I have the full mugen kit in TW...no wheels and stock interior..=) was on Pioneer.
on artesia blvd, between carmenita and shoemaker heading west. i'm pretty sure this one had some seats, or seat covers at least, they were some bright color. i was too busy driving to get a good look though.

Originally Posted by koolkevin1107

one is fittogo. He has a TW w/ the full jdm conversion front and rear end with a j's racing lip, grill and rear spoiler. He also has a CF hood.

Next is chuck from showstoppersUSA. He has a TW w/ a mugen body kit for the USDM fit. He also has mirror mugen wheels and a carbon fiber hood and trunk.
haha i wish i remembered what wheels/hood/trunk and all that it had. i just remember it had what looked like a mugen kit and at the time it looked like it had gone through a jdm conversion too. can't even remember what parts it had in carbon fiber if any haha. anyway i hope i get a better look if i see it again.

Old 12-22-2007, 12:57 PM
5 Year Member

Nope, not me. My Fit is in the garage and I'm out of the country. Not unless the car has been stolen. I'm calling my neighbor now.

Old 12-22-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by Snap Fit
I doubt it was you (I think you doubt it too, haahaa) but someone has to know who that was...

I am trying to go through posts to see who drives what... but that is a painstaking process and I am only half awake, which reminds me...I really need to do a once over before I post stuff, I cant even understand half of what the heck I am writing about.

Sorry to all...
Yea it was his, hopefully hell chime in and share the story.

Old 12-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Dagnabbit!!!

I seem to be suffering from the dreaded reverse ZIT BOX!!! (tiny white box with red X)

Sorry to bug everyone but... my pics above (the MR FS at LAX) was showing all day today on my computer (I uploaded it the same as the other two pics, and they worked/are working fine). Now It just shows the "I dunn messed up box"

A) I'm dumb and the "fix all" is staring me in the face.
B) I'm still dumb and I have bad luck
C) I'm Super Intelligent and the hosting site fouled up (imageshack)
D) I'm still not so bright but ALL the world saw my pics and thought I was brilliant as they marveled at my expressive boredom with a random car, and mister ALMIGHTY himself took the pics down as to not let my non existent ego swell to fly speck proportions.

And to make sure it does not seem as if I am abusing this thread...
I saw a NHBP FS on my street and in my driveway from about 9:15am to about right now at 6:43pm...Damn sexy it was too!!!

Old 12-22-2007, 09:47 PM
Dammmit!!!

Now the pic is back!!! Im such an A$$!

Sorry everyone

uhhh.... NHBP FS 6:46 pm outside my house parked... facing west...uhh it looked stock...

Old 12-22-2007, 11:52 PM
5 Year Member
one day i will just go driving in the OC and La area...and hope to be spotted at least twice. i see people here get spotted like crazy. i havnt been spotted once and i drive a lot too. i guess not in the right areas. heh

Old 12-23-2007, 02:47 AM
Saw an SSM at Best Buy parking lot in Cerritos, around 2PM on 12/21/07. He was driving out and I was driving in. Usually, by the time I recognize another Fit, they are already past me . This time, we waved at each other in passing. A first for me.

Old 12-23-2007, 04:23 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SD_MR_FIT
one day i will just go driving in the OC and La area...and hope to be spotted at least twice. i see people here get spotted like crazy. i havnt been spotted once and i drive a lot too. i guess not in the right areas. heh
it's ok dude, I've roamed the streets of LA and OC, I still haven't been spotted. lol but then again, I don't want to stick out of the crowd. =P

Old 12-23-2007, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by SD_MR_FIT
i haven't been spotted either. not yet at least.

Old 12-23-2007, 11:37 AM
5 Year Member
Saw a black Sport off the 5 fwy on Alicia and Paseo on Friday night, looked stock-traded thumbs up.... finally driver that wasn't an old guy (since I'm over 40 I guess I qualify as old too, but I think I'm cool.....)

Old 12-23-2007, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Fitn in
Saw a black Sport off the 5 fwy on Alicia and Paseo on Friday night, looked stock-traded thumbs up.... finally driver that wasn't an old guy (since I'm over 40 I guess I qualify as old too, but I think I'm cool.....)

YUP that was me haha ! my brother tried to spot u but we lost ya i hope its the right guy haha=]
but one thing that makes me trip is my car isnt stock lol lemme know =]

Old 12-24-2007, 12:27 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by xxmostwantedxxx
YUP that was me haha ! my brother tried to spot u but we lost ya i hope its the right guy haha=]
but one thing that makes me trip is my car isnt stock lol lemme know =]
Well, it was tinted and did look a little lowered, but I thought it was just cause there was a couple of big guys in the car....Did you head into Ralphs....I was going to pull in, but my son was with me and he had just finished 4 back to back playoff hockey games (2nd place on both teams) so he was way tired and way smelly....

Old 12-24-2007, 01:33 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by shudderbug
Saw an SSM at Best Buy parking lot in Cerritos, around 2PM on 12/21/07. He was driving out and I was driving in. Usually, by the time I recognize another Fit, they are already past me . This time, we waved at each other in passing. A first for me.

Spotted Shudderbug driving his SSM fit driving into the Cerritos Best Buy parking lot as I was driving out Glad you saw me wave!

Old 12-24-2007, 02:31 AM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
Oh! I just remembered... around the first month I got the fit (april-may), I went to the best buy on hawthorne and pch (torrance 310). I parked towards the back, and an identical fit (ssm spt) parked right next to me. I remembered it had jdm beginners badges on the sides. Anybody?

Old 12-24-2007, 11:18 PM
5 Year Member
Alright, spotted a SSM sport in the Fry's parking lot in burbank at about 5:00pm. It's basically stock except for some kind of orange and black sticker on the back bumper near the exhaust.

Old 12-25-2007, 04:41 PM
Alright, spotted a SSM sport in the Fry's parking lot in burbank at about 5:00pm. It's basically stock except for some kind of orange and black sticker on the back bumper near the exhaust.
awww..... that was almost me hahaha. i was in burbank, but not at frys tho.

Old 12-26-2007, 02:23 AM
5 Year Member
Spotted a SSM sport getting on the 5 north freeway on marengo ave in east LA. They were right behind me and headed all the way on the 5north, seemed like they were getting on the 2 south towards eagle rock. This was at 8:10pm.

Old 12-26-2007, 02:43 AM
X-MAS eve I saw a NHBP FS on the 405 by the 101 and then on the 101 north for about 5 mins at about 6:30 practically drove circles around him (not obnoxiously, or dangerously) and he never noticed me and the GF.

HEY! that reminds me...I made my GF call the police on a drunk driver on the way home that night at about 11:25pm
Dude in a red (dirty as all heck) toyota tacoma came barelling down on us and I couldnt change lanes (cars on either side) so I down shifted and floored it, quickly decided I was F'ed and tapped the brakes to get his attn instead. Bummed that my Fit wasnt all that speedy...but the brake lights got his attention...luckily.
he swerved out of the way almost hiting the car to my left, then almost hiting the barrier and continued to speed and slow down and swerve all over. The funny thing (if it can be considered funny) was that he would use his blinker from time to time when he actually meant to change lanes! But he was unable to stay in a lane! anywho shortly after he almost took another car out and lightly hit the barrier (glancing blow, probably got a flat) we called the police and gave the license and description, and right after that as we were getting back onto the 405 south from the 101 he hit the barrier again and stopped in the fast lane!!!!!!!!!
YIKES

PLEASE! PLEASE! Dont Drink and Drive people!

Last edited by Snap Fit; 12-26-2007 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Because I have the memory of a gnat!

Quick Reply: SoCali Fit Sighting thread