sponsoring?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 02:28 AM
sponsoring?

Is it possible for Aj-racing to sponsor my future fit? =P
cuz im a student so my income is pretty low hahaa ill onli b able to get a new mod every couple of monthsss ~~~ btw i like that AJR graphic too hehhhehe

Old 02-20-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by Fit_GD
Is it possible for Aj-racing to sponsor my future fit? =P
cuz im a student so my income is pretty low hahaa ill onli b able to get a new mod every couple of monthsss ~~~ btw i like that AJR graphic too hehhhehe
simply put, no.

to be blunt, companies don't sponsor people with no money. to EARN sponsorships (because that's what you do, they aren't handed out), you need to present to that company a car that is going to get a lot of attention and publicity, be it magazine coverage, car shows, races, etc. the company uses your car as an advertising vehicle, and if they won't get any good exposure from your car, they won't sponsor it.

so, sorry to spoil your dreams of getting a full-ride, all expenses paid sponsorship from a company, but you'll just have to deal with being poor and working on your car when you can like the rest of us normal people.

Old 02-21-2006, 12:44 AM
i wasnt thinking abt full paid sponsor
like my frd..he is being sponsored but not fully so like..i guess he pays a certain percentage for the product and da company pays the other

Old 02-21-2006, 02:56 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Fit_GD
i wasnt thinking abt full paid sponsor
like my frd..he is being sponsored but not fully so like..i guess he pays a certain percentage for the product and da company pays the other
Full sponsor will be impossible but maybe partial. Come visit AJ whenever you have time