Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

October 2007 Fit of the Month Contest

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 03:50 AM
October 2007 Fit of the Month Contest

October 2007 FIT OF THE MONTH CONTEST!
Sponsored by Zetaproducts.net!

October Contest:

The October Fit of the Month contest is open to all owners of North American spec Fits. Modified and non modified cars can participate.

To enter this contest, please include:

1) Pictures of your Fit that show how you use it.

2) A write-up about your Fit and what you like about it.

The Goods:

The grand prize winner will receive a new
Non-Folding Armrest From Zeta Products!!!!!!!!!

Description: The armrest easily mounts inside the rear cup holder and is held in place by four (4) screws. You don't have to unbolt or cut anything! Designed to look, feel and perform like a factory armrest.
Cushioned lid covered in a high-quality black vinyl.
Convenient storage compartment for your valuables.
Armrest has a convenient inner storage tray.
Installs in less than 5 minutes using just a screwdriver.
Does not interfere with hand brake operation.
Armrest has a convenient pop-open cup holder on the back.

Old 09-29-2007, 12:48 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Man... I am so not going first this time!!!

Old 09-29-2007, 01:41 AM
5 Year Member
Oooh I want =D

Old 09-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member

I am entering the back side of the Fit because it really best explain that the Fit is " Fit 2 Go " everywhere and for everything I do. It is my daily driver to and from work. Takes some of my older family members out to purchase their groceries and medicines. They love the hatch back and are always making jokes about, "Do you think it will Fit?" I love the fact that I've never owned a car that got so many comments from complete strangers. The Fit has hauled furniture, hauled empty boxes for a friend who was moving and has never left me sorry that I traded in my Ford Ranger XLT for the little Fit. I love the inside and outside of this car and especially the performance of a Honda. It has plenty of power to travel the hills and mountains in my home state without any problem.

Cat :x

Old 10-20-2007, 02:22 AM
5 Year Member
Hi. i am somewhat new to this site. i bought my 07 SSM fit sport MT in september of this year. and i just LOVE the car lol. everything about it is perfect!

here's some pictures.

Last edited by solbrothers; 10-22-2007 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:47 PM
5 Year Member
October Fit of the Month Entry

Hey everyone!
First off, thanks for taking a look!

Let's start with a brief history of the Fit and myself. Our journey began when I took delivery of my '07 Honda Fit in Vivid Blue Pearl as MT with Sport trim. The biggest deciding factor on this purchase was gas mileage, comfort, and versatility. The Fit performs in all these categories (Sometimes with a little help from me ). Since acquiring it, I've logged just under 6000 miles since the end of July, 2007. This is not just my daily driver; I have driven this from Maine all the way to Florida, where I now reside attending graduate school. Since I got here, I've continued to explore my new home state, from all directions. I've been up through Jacksonville, down to Miami, west to Orlando, and all around the greater Volusia County area, where I live. My next trip is to the west coast, to Clearwater, St. Petersburg, and Tampa. The Fit is my home away from home. With the help of my Garmin GPS, I always get to where I want to go, and the Fit keeps it looking smooth and styling.
I've had the windows tinted, installed the Skunk2 short shifter kit, an A-spec exhaust for a tiny touch of performance, and I have a front nose mask for those long haul trips. For aesthetics, I've paid homage to it's homeland with a Japanese style license plate tag and I've rebadged it as Jazz, because music is a huge part of my life, as is cars - so why not get the best of both worlds?
Here are some photos of Mr. Fit itself on our many journeys.

Arrival from the dealership in Maine to my girlfriend's apartment in Medford, MA. Odometer read 168.X miles!

Somewhere in the wilds of southern Florida :-) Odometer 5156.2 mi!

Spruce Creek Park, South Daytona, FL. Odometer 4344.7 mi!

Along the Halifax River, Port Orange, FL Odometer est. 4080 :-)

All Jazz'd up!

Road warrior and daily driver - whether its a trip to the grocery store, to and from work or school, or an impromptu 300 mile trip somewhere new, the Fit is a Get in and Get Goin' kind of car!

Thanks to all those who looked, to zeta products for sponsoring this month's contest, and all my fellow fitfreak contestants - Best of luck to you all!

Happy motoring!

sevenaprils

Old 10-28-2007, 08:21 PM
Luvs Dah b00st!
fit of the month wanabe

i would really like to be the fit of the month because i a new to fit freak and i just love the people her so far and i am really having fun.

Old 10-29-2007, 12:27 PM
5 Year Member
Sucks I can't participate in this contest =[

No time to clean car, or take new photos....

/me sobs... I'll try and put together a list of my older photos tonight before the deadline tomorrow.

Old 10-29-2007, 01:11 PM
Hey I like to use my Fit for everyday use. For getting groceries from the store to taking my family to events around town even taking it to the track. It isn't the fastest or the slowest but its mine. I enjoy the style of the interior and wouldn't change much. I added a Mugen Shift knob and OEM Floormats,cargo cover and cargo mat. I have a few things on the way but they aren't here yet so I wont mention them.

I add a set of Mugen NR 15x6.5 and Mugen Gas Cap as well.

Old 11-01-2007, 11:50 PM
I want to thank everyone who participated in the October Fit of the Month Contest. We will announce a winner soon.

D

Old 11-06-2007, 02:38 PM
5 Year Member
Winner yet??

Old 11-07-2007, 12:17 AM
And the Winner is?

Hello FitFreaks!

We want to thank everyone that participated in the October Fit of the Month Contest.

After careful deliberations we have picked a winner!

While we liked the submissions from solbrothers, Cat, and Hocker, we picked sevenaprils as the winner. Sevenaprils' write up describing his extensive travels in his Fit and his tasteful modifications pushed him to the top.

Thanks again to everyone that entered. You all help to make FitFreak a great community on the Web.

Dojo

Old 11-07-2007, 06:23 AM
5 Year Member
Wow! Just winning this title is such an awesome thing! Huge thanks to everyone who entered, the moderators and judges, and everyone who viewed this thread. And especially Zeta products for their sponsorship.
I have to say that armrest is going to come in very handy on my long trip up to Nashville and Alabama to visit family for Thanksgiving!

I'll be waiting patiently for whatever info I need to provide to claim this awesome and very useful prize!

Again, thanks to everyone and fitfreak.net - this community has really helped my knowledge of the Fit and all things Honda grow!

Old 11-07-2007, 08:34 AM
Congrats on the win!

Old 11-07-2007, 11:57 AM
5 Year Member
Congrats on the win.

(Darn the limit on posting)

Old 11-07-2007, 02:09 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks guys!

Old 11-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Hey Congrads on your win - yes that arm rest is going to feel pretty great while your driving on your trip. You did an awesome job!

Cat :x

Old 11-07-2007, 08:29 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks! The extra storage is definitely going to be handy :-)

Old 11-16-2007, 12:11 AM
5 Year Member
hey everyone! Just got my center console and wanted to post pics after installing it. So, here it is!

I really like it, but I couldn't bring myself to drill out the 4 little holes required to make it more permenant. So, I drove it around dry fit for a day, then got some industrial velcro, and its pretty secure. With some stuff it it, it holds just as well as being bolted in, but I can remove it with a strong tug.
Someday I might work up to drilling out the holes, but I like the original console well enough so why mar perfect good console plastic
Big thanks to zetaproducts.net they really make quality stuff and I'll probably be turning to them for some other custom FIT accessories

Old 11-28-2007, 09:27 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks for the plug. Enjoy!

Quick Reply: October 2007 Fit of the Month Contest