Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

KRAFTWERKS SUPERCHARGER aka (Jackson Racing)

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 12:27 AM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jeimusu86
wanna give me the old sc kit chris?...haha
haha i dont have it.

Old 10-19-2007, 12:55 AM
5 Year Member
wow...sound like the update Kit faster what I thought!! Actually, the new Kit has the same power or it makes more power than before??? Sign.........don't know when will have AT Kit??

Old 10-19-2007, 01:11 AM
Originally Posted by tofu4
Just a quick question, will JR/Kraftwerks ship to Canada when the kit comes out?
KraftWerks will ship to Canada!

-Oscar Jr.

Old 10-19-2007, 01:14 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by OscarJr@JacksonRacing
KraftWerks will ship to Canada!

-Oscar Jr.
Sweet! Time to accumulate funds

Old 10-19-2007, 10:37 AM
5 Year Member
*foaming at the mouth while staring at my bank account wich states that I have enough funds ready for this kit when it comes out*

Old 10-19-2007, 02:01 PM
5 Year Member
Did the company's restructuring hurt their relationship with Hasport? Brian from hasport had developed a header with the Jacksons (that got shot down...), AND there WAS prospective plans for a rotrex supercharger kit for the K20A Swapped Honda FIt!

Any info on this?

Old 10-19-2007, 02:50 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
BTW a S2000 isnt THAT much slower than a 350z lol. My S pulls on ealier 350Zs.. the newer ones are just a little faster. But yes the way it feels right now... it will pull all over a Si

haha sick, i guess that's true. Fine, i shall reword: I was hoping the 5lb kit to be the "S2k killer" and the 10lb to be the "Evo killer" LOL

Old 10-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by gettinafit
Did the company's restructuring hurt their relationship with Hasport? Brian from hasport had developed a header with the Jacksons (that got shot down...), AND there WAS prospective plans for a rotrex supercharger kit for the K20A Swapped Honda FIt!

Any info on this?
Not At All!!!! We just have been very busy getting our new group pointed in the right direction. Brian and Hasport remain very close to us at Jackson, and will be close with KraftWerks I'm sure.

The K-Swap Header was hurt by the removal of our header division. In fact, all headers have been removed from production tentatively.

-OJR

Old 10-19-2007, 04:53 PM
5 Year Member
no they dont finance the Kits. Just get a credit card.

BTW a S2000 isnt THAT much slower than a 350z lol. My S pulls on ealier 350Zs.. the newer ones are just a little faster. But yes the way it feels right now... it will pull all over a Si

very true...in fact the last real world test between the two showed that not only was the s2k the better handler, but it was quicker as well, due to the obvious weight advantage.

The newer z's pack a bit more punch, so i guess that would influence things a bit.

I CANNOT wait for this kit to come out! and carb legal? amazing. Jackson racing, you guys are doing a fantastic job!

Old 10-19-2007, 05:00 PM
5 Year Member
Yeah, over in the bmw Z4 forum, the thread about S2Ks and 350Zs, they noted that the latest Zs were putting down more power. And that S2Ks are killer in 1st gear due to ~43mph at top end. And then the thread degenerates into LSDs, drivers, hp vs whp, cams, timeslips, and whatnot...

Last edited by xorbe; 10-19-2007 at 05:07 PM.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:27 PM
5 Year Member
Not At All!!!! We just have been very busy getting our new group pointed in the right direction. Brian and Hasport remain very close to us at Jackson, and will be close with KraftWerks I'm sure.

The K-Swap Header was hurt by the removal of our header division. In fact, all headers have been removed from production tentatively.

-OJR

This is good, b/c as you can see in my signature I have a almost finished K20A2 swapped Honda Fit and Brian has been helping me every step of the way. He mentioned to me that they were no longer developing the header with the company that they made the orange Fit header with. I know that was You guys.

It's good to hear that you will be developing a supercharger for the swapped fit! Mine is Cable throttle body (custom pedal modification) not DBW this should make the computer part easier!
I Prefer the response of a cable.

Keep the Fit community posted!

Old 10-23-2007, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by gettinafit
This is good, b/c as you can see in my signature I have a almost finished K20A2 swapped Honda Fit and Brian has been helping me every step of the way. He mentioned to me that they were no longer developing the header with the company that they made the orange Fit header with. I know that was You guys.

It's good to hear that you will be developing a supercharger for the swapped fit! Mine is Cable throttle body (custom pedal modification) not DBW this should make the computer part easier!
I Prefer the response of a cable.

Keep the Fit community posted!
Jackson Racing did design the K-Swap header. But Hasport was working with a former sister company to Jackson Racing for production. That company no longer has any affiliation with Jackson Racing.

I'm sorry, but we have not planned on developing a supercharger kit for the K-Swap.

Good luck with your project!

-OJR

Old 10-23-2007, 02:14 PM
5 Year Member
Jackson Racing did design the K-Swap header. But Hasport was working with a former sister company to Jackson Racing for production. That company no longer has any affiliation with Jackson Racing.

I'm sorry, but we have not planned on developing a supercharger kit for the K-Swap.

Good luck with your project!

-OJR
I understand, it's good to know that you are at least still on good terms. So maybe when they approach you for a Kswap fit for Supercharged application years from now, you will be willing to work with them!

I'm awaiting whatever company they have appointed to make the header now. It's the only thing holding me back from driving my Fit!!

Old 10-23-2007, 05:26 PM
gettinafit- We are on GREAT terms. Like I said.... Hasport and us have no problems!

Old 10-23-2007, 05:30 PM
KraftWerks will be present at this year's SEMA Show, in the Honda booth, with a Time Attack Fit you are all aware of...

Final MSRP pricing will be announced at SEMA!

-OJR

Old 10-24-2007, 03:48 PM
5 Year Member
hey Oscar Jr., i'm kind of worried about the added stress on the bottom end internals on the stock L15 for the 10lb kit. Everytime i read about someone boosting an internally stock motor, they wouldn't dare run it above 7lbs of boost, even with tuning.

so what is it about your kit that makes it ok to boost past 7lbs without reliability issues? I plan to run my fit pretty hard since i run canyons every week. With proper maintenance, can you give me an estimate of how much shorter of a life span should i expect out of my motor?

Old 10-24-2007, 05:09 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
It shouldnt be shorter... There is a guy on the forum boostin 17lbs on stock internals. The Jackson Racing Fit has been at 10psi for a long time now and runs on the track with no problems on stock internals.

Old 10-24-2007, 05:54 PM
5 Year Member
It shouldnt be shorter... There is a guy on the forum boostin 17lbs on stock internals. The Jackson Racing Fit has been at 10psi for a long time now and runs on the track with no problems on stock internals.
LOL, are you talking about that red fit from China that supposedly smokes NSXs on the dragstrip? I mean, I saw his dyno video and it seemed ligit enough...but my friend from skunk2 said that they tried replacing their built motor in their turbo'ed Fit with a stock L15 and it blew before the first turn on the track. Seeing as how i know my friend better than the ChinaFit guy, i'm going to have to side with Skunk2's blown motor XDDD.

WHICH still leaves us with the question of longevity of the L15.

Old 10-24-2007, 06:13 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gotfitted
LOL, are you talking about that red fit from China that supposedly smokes NSXs on the dragstrip? I mean, I saw his dyno video and it seemed ligit enough...but my friend from skunk2 said that they tried replacing their built motor in their turbo'ed Fit with a stock L15 and it blew before the first turn on the track. Seeing as how i know my friend better than the ChinaFit guy, i'm going to have to side with Skunk2's blown motor XDDD.

WHICH still leaves us with the question of longevity of the L15.
did he tell you how much boost they were putting on it? it was ALOT more than 10psi

Old 10-24-2007, 06:32 PM
5 Year Member
did he tell you how much boost they were putting on it? it was ALOT more than 10psi
actually, he did......

but i forget how much boost were they running?

Quick Reply: KRAFTWERKS SUPERCHARGER aka (Jackson Racing)