Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning
View Poll Results: J's Racing 304R or Noblesse Exhaust Tail A?
J's Racing 304R (SUS304)
69.57%
Noblesse Exhaust Tail A Hafusuten
30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Time 2 Upgrade: J's Racing 304R vs. Noblesse

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 01:43 AM
5 Year Member
the noblesse exhaust looks more serious, less bling.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:45 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Chikubi
Noblesse actually has 2 tail types for that muffler, A & B; A is the one pictured, B is almost identical, but longer. You get to pick your choice obviously.

Also, don't discount the Noblesse's performance. The Noblesse GD demo car (yellow) was considered the fastest Fit in Japan for a long time, even beat J's Racing's GD, but it got totalled a while back. The Racing muffler comes in two forms -- circuit and street. Both look the same, but the sound is toned down on the street type to meet inspection and also not to be annoying to local residents. I'm sure performance drops somewhat due to the extra sound dampening, but probably still quite good. The circuit type is LOUD, probably moreso than the J's even, and in Japan at least, you have to give a copy of your circuit license to Noblesse to prove that you're going to use it on the track only. Whether they care about that or not outside of Japan I have no idea, I would just ask if they'll sell it and leave it at that.

For the record, I have the J's 50RR, but have been following the Noblesse ever since it was being prototyped. I'd try the Noblesse circuit type myself if I were looking for a muffler nowadays as it's proven itself in regular racing and has a pretty regular history of track use.
Which J's Fit are you comparing the GT-Spec with the K20 or the regular one? The regular one only has suspension upgrades. You can't really compare the Noblesse because that car has engine upgrades like cams, etc.

J's doesn't focus on engine mods. They focus on suspension, handling, stability, and weight. Their best for Touge.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:53 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by junktea1
Which J's Fit are you comparing the GT-Spec with the K20 or the regular one? The regular one only has suspension upgrades. You can't really compare the Noblesse because that car has engine upgrades like cams, etc.

J's doesn't focus on engine mods. They focus on suspension, handling, stability, and weight. Their best for Touge.
what? didn't they have forged pistons or something?

Old 06-12-2009, 10:55 AM
5 Year Member
its just a muffler not much difference made from it.

its just for a peace of mind.