Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning
View Poll Results: When I see a good deal, I...
think its a steal! Buy it!
27.03%
think what's wrong with it? Is this a fake?
72.97%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Post up your fake J's Racing 50R

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 03:33 PM
5 Year Member
Damn, it's getting more interesting.

Old 06-30-2009, 03:36 PM
5 Year Member
i think its about time we got a moderator in here to clean this up. This is getting a little out of hand and rediculous.

Not to mention this exhaust has been around for about 3 years now. And everyone is suddenly getting their panties all in a knot because of something junktea said. who claims to be a J's distributor but doesn't have any kind of vendor status on here?!?! And as his avatar has a picture of a little girl? come on people. I realize your probably bored and don't have anything to do but don't you think this is getting rediculous? Even if he is what he claims to be how many reputable business people do you know who act in such a childish way on a forum? And then you take the word of a person who claims to be "js voice" and only has like 5 posts O.o whats that about? So he is legit. things still seem to be taken way out of proportion here.

Last edited by bigtoepfer; 06-30-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:38 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by danielg
Damn, it's getting more interesting.
Yea. Someone from aj racing better chime in or they are going to lose A LOT of future business

Old 06-30-2009, 03:43 PM
5 Year Member
i agree with many of the points you've made, guiness. however, i'd bet my life savings (that's $0.00 in this sad economy) that 100% of the people who were misled into buying a counterfeit j's/spoon/mugen part at the current market price would be upset -- i know i would.

lets save the brand/company bashing for the 'other' honda forum. AJ racing has been a devoted merchant to FF.net and has always gone beyond regular business means to ensure that all their customers are happy. i think they've deserved their opportunity to explain the situation, don't stone them because of one misunderstanding.

PS: i've met junktea in person and can vouch for him. he is indeed a J's Racing dealer and connoisseur. don't let his post count or join date show otherwise.

Last edited by GD3_Wagoon; 06-30-2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: sorry.. i said 'distributor' but meant 'dealer'
Old 06-30-2009, 03:54 PM
This reminds me of the whole T1R 90R fiasco @ NAGTROC

Old 06-30-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by bigtoepfer
i think its about time we got a moderator in here to clean this up. This is getting a little out of hand and rediculous.

Not to mention this exhaust has been around for about 3 years now. And everyone is suddenly getting their panties all in a knot because of something junktea said. who claims to be a J's distributor but doesn't have any kind of vendor status on here?!?! And as his avatar has a picture of a little girl? come on people. I realize your probably bored and don't have anything to do but don't you think this is getting rediculous? Even if he is what he claims to be how many reputable business people do you know who act in such a childish way on a forum? And then you take the word of a person who claims to be "js voice" and only has like 5 posts O.o whats that about? So he is legit. things still seem to be taken way out of proportion here.

Junktea is a J's dealer not a distributor

Jsvoice is the owner of PPI performance that distributes J's Racing in U.S.
Performance Partners International, his also the distributor for Mines performance and other reputable Japanese brands.

No disrespect, but so what if he only posted 5 post (same as me), his just trying to clear the confusion. His one of the most honest business men or distributor i ever dealt with.

Last edited by wirednj; 06-30-2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: added more
Old 06-30-2009, 04:43 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by wirednj
I'm not trying to be nit picky but you and i can agree there is a differnce between the two. perhaps you should check his sig. because he lists himself as distributor as of the typing of this post.

Old 06-30-2009, 05:46 PM
subscribed for interest

Old 06-30-2009, 05:53 PM
5 Year Member
Hope ben doesn't mind but i copied this from a post he made on another thread just making sure everyone sees this. And to clear up any other problems that seem to be going about.

Originally Posted by AJ PwR Jr.
Hi Guys,

I would like to clarify our relation with J's Racing. Sadly, our business relation ended few months ago due to numerous internal issues. We never had any contract with J's Racing saying that we were their authorized distributor ever since day one when we started to import J's Racing products. Plus we never claimed ourselves as "OFFICIAL".

All the products we supplied were all genuine and if you have any issue with any products we sold, please contact us at sales@aj-racing.com

Regards,
Ben

Last edited by bigtoepfer; 06-30-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by wirednj

Jsvoice is the owner of PPI performance that distributes J's Racing in U.S.
Performance Partners International, his also the distributor for Mines performance and other reputable Japanese brands.

No disrespect, but so what if he only posted 5 post (same as me), his just trying to clear the confusion. His one of the most honest business men or distributor i ever dealt with.
Thanks for vouching for me. Anyone on this forum can call PPI and ask whether I have an account with them. My shop is called Jass Automotive. Our shop is in Eagle Rock, CA.

Originally Posted by bigtoepfer
I'm not trying to be nit picky but you and i can agree there is a differnce between the two. perhaps you should check his sig. because he lists himself as distributor as of the typing of this post.
I thought you wanted my help? I guess not. "Dealer" "Distributor" - Don't get so technical.

Sorry you don't like my icon. I didn't get vendor status because its not really worth it on this forum. You can ask wirednj, he'll probably agree that the cost of marketing on this site generates very little sales. I've been selling used parts for a long time in the classifieds. Its not very effective on this forum. Everyone wants an extremely low price for high quality JDM parts.

For those who want it, I'll offer the 304R exhaust at the same price to individuals as I posted in the interest threads. You can call me or PM. Have a nice afternoon gentlemen.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:02 PM
Personally for me i think this is great that this topic was brought up and dont think that an admin should get into this thread to try and block it.. most of us are young people that like working on our fits and spend our hard earned money trying 2 buy mods for us 2 have our cars the way we want to. That sucks a lot that you spend $700 on a product and then find out its a fake when that's about as much as a real one cost, if your spending that much money on a fake imagine how much the distributor is banking off that $700. Personally im 21 and pay for all my bills, mommy and daddy dont help me with nothing on my car and i bust my butt working and if i want 2 buy something for my car i would at least hope for the seller to be honest and up front with me. Sorry for the long response i just read the whole thread and didn't like how everyone got on Junktea1's case on this subject, although it's been 3 years since this product started selling its better late then never i guess.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
OK, i read the letter a few times... maybe I have nothing to do?? Anyway...

The letter MAY be authetic since its posted on J's racing website, but it only shows that PPI (the distributor) is selling authetic items.

Then there is a link that takes you to dealers in North America that deals with PPI... and guess what, AJR is not on there but neither N1, SR, G5, or any big dealers in the greater vancouver area aka lower mainland.

So really, what is all this fuzz about? The Real J's muffler cost 900 bucks and you guys will not buy it, a "fake" one is 200-300 bucks and you guys start yapping that its fake... well can you afford the real thing at the REAL price?? Nothing is perfect.

Those of you who may have bought the fake item, bring it to your shop and see what happens. I got mine from AJR, not that I am bias or anything but Ben himself HATES fake stuff (I was bombarded by him once for having fake visors... He is that SERIOUS). His shop has been in business for around 15-20 years, longer than most other shops COMBINED. I dont think he will want to mess up his reputation over an insignificant item.

By the way, the PRESIDENT LETTER (pdf letter) have no company logo, no company address, and the english is too well written for a japanese company ('knockoff' lol), not to mention the writing style don't match a Japanese business letter... dont ask me why cause I can go forever and I think I am typing oo much here already. The two japanese signiture follow by a japanese last name stamp is easy to imitate too... I've seen it before on magazines and also on the photo hanging on AJR's wall.

Again, I am not here to question the auth of the letter, but its not considered as an official from a Bank's perspective (I used to work for HSBC). A Bank wouldnt take this kind of letter as company proof and approve a loan. There can be many explainations, but like any conspiracy, its easy to make false claim yet really hard to prove conspiracy wrong; for conspiracy doesnt require any prove.

Oh well, what are we trying to prove anyway? Have a little faith in your dealers, and do your homework before buying anything. I don't question Chevron whether I am fueling my car with 94 or its 93.28, so why would a 76mm and a 73mm muffler matter? Make your own J's racing Emblem if that matters, sells for 9.99 on Ebay =P. Yes it would suck if you got misled and buy a fakie at Full price, so DO YOUR RESEARCH AND USE COMMON SENSE. My 5 year old cousin can tell the difference between BANDAI and BANGAI Gundam models if its 20 bucks cheaper~

Oh and one last thing... junktea1, no offense and i know you may be trying to help... but after all this mess and you start offering people to buy the 304R exhaust from you... people may see your motive differently. If AJR is a vendor here and not getting enough business, you should prolly take your sales somewhere else. And IF your stuff fail the quality check, this mess is going back to you. If I were you, I'll keep my head low and hope that your customers have as much faith with you as I do with AJR.

THANKS FOR READING - I just hope that my comment make sense to some people here. I may not necessary be 100% correct, but why all this fuzz after 3 years... maybe someone here needs to meet their sales quota?

PS - I aint a rich brat, I am 30 - I have a Japanese wife, paying my own mortgage and everything else so believe me, I know it sucks if indeed you buy the wrong product.

Last edited by Guinness; 06-30-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Guinness
OK, i read the letter a few times... maybe I have nothing to do?? Anyway...

Oh and one last thing... junktea1, no offense and i know you may be trying to help... but after all this mess and you start offering people to buy the 304R exhaust from you... people may see your motive differently. If AJR is a vendor here and not getting enough business, you should prolly take your sales somewhere else. And when your stuff fail the quality check, this mess is going back to you. If I were you, I'll keep my head low and hope that your customers have as much faith with you as I do with AJR.

And if his doest fail this "quality" check you say then what will you say.. i understand that you trust AJR, no one will bash you for that, but i dont think you should say that when it fails without knowing anything about this dude.. that's just my .02.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:14 PM
5 Year Member
Yea, I was trying to edit my msg to "IF". Its hard to type on an iphone on a train you know >.<

Thanks for prove reading, someone actually read my post XD~!!

Old 06-30-2009, 09:19 PM
Yea, I was trying to edit my msg to "IF". Its hard to type on an iphone on a train you know >.<

Thanks for prove reading, someone actually read my post XD~!!

Yeah dude and trust me i was not trying 2 sound like an a-hole.. i think you have one or if not the nicest fit on the forum, it just reminded me of when rush limbaugh said he wished for the president to fail lol.. I just hope this whole thread helps everyone out with future plans for they're fits, dont get me wrong i love this exhaust but im not baller enough to drop $900 on it lmao.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:29 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by R@ymun2
Yeah dude and trust me i was not trying 2 sound like an a-hole.. i think you have one or if not the nicest fit on the forum, it just reminded me of when rush limbaugh said he wished for the president to fail lol.. I just hope this whole thread helps everyone out with future plans for they're fits, dont get me wrong i love this exhaust but im not baller enough to drop $900 on it lmao.
+rep for prove-reading =D

LOL~ exactly. I got the muffler during the AJR grand opening sale for like 350 (Cant remember).

I was using the T1R back then, nothing wrong with T1R, just that J's racing is a brand thing, like Timex vs Rolex. But if it wasnt on sale, I definately will NOT shell the 900 dollars for a muffler - I'll prolly use it on a Nikkok Lens, or my wife will find other ways of spending that 900 dollars =P

We learn something new everyday - people should take this as a lesson and do their research before buying; its the consumer's responsibility afterall. Dealers can only sell you what you want, so don't blame others for making the wrong decision... use your common sense.

Last edited by Guinness; 06-30-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:44 PM
5 Year Member
By the way, the PRESIDENT LETTER (pdf letter) have no company logo, no company address, and the english is too well written for a japanese company ('knockoff' lol), not to mention the writing style don't match a Japanese business letter... dont ask me why cause I can go forever and I think I am typing oo much here already. The two japanese signiture follow by a japanese last name stamp is easy to imitate too... I've seen it before on magazines and also on the photo hanging on AJR's wall.
Sorry Aaron hmm... i dont know .. but isnt this called discrimination or racial profiling?
I believe there are more than one race living/working in japan.

I still love you car tho lol. you should change that sentence.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:54 PM
5 Year Member
Aiya you people, stop being so picky on what I said and see the big picture >.<

And I aint being racist or profiling, Japanese have their way of writing business letters =.=', just like CHinese business letters are different from English.. even after translate (I can only think that its a translate from Japanese to English cos if I am a CEO, I aint gonna sign anything that I dun understand)

I cant be 100% right all the time, I aint Mr. Perfect~

Gonna play Re5 with chickz_magnet now~ you all believe what you all wanna believe la~ No Air la~

Don't disturb me unless you guys wanna go to Richmond and BBT tonight, no excuse for work cos its Canada Day tmr~ =P

Last edited by Guinness; 06-30-2009 at 09:56 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:01 PM
5 Year Member
Aiya you people, stop being so picky on what I said and see the big picture >.<

And I aint being racist or profiling, Japanese have their way of writing business letters =.=', just like CHinese business letters are different from English.. even after translate (I can only think that its a translate from Japanese to English cos if I am a CEO, I aint gonna sign anything that I dun understand)

I cant be 100% right all the time, I aint Mr. Perfect~

Gonna play Re5 with chickz_magnet now~ you all believe what you all wanna believe la~ No Air la~

Don't disturb me unless you guys wanna go to Richmond and BBT tonight, no excuse for work cos its Canada Day tmr~ =P
haha.. im not saying your a racist, im just saying you cant use that as your supporting argument. ANYWAYS... im just pointing that out.

Old 06-30-2009, 10:17 PM
5 Year Member
Hai~ wakarimasu.

Lets just let this thread dies. Admin should come in and just block this thread. People should be smart enough to make their own decision.

Quick Reply: Post up your fake J's Racing 50R