Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

Just Installed Fujita SRI

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Just Installed Fujita SRI

Was pretty simple to install. Lost a lot of coolant but that was to be expected. So I quickly attached the longer hose.

Took apart everything and installed the Fujita SRI. Tightened everything up. Filled up the coolant reservoir and the tube part. Started the car.. no CEL light or check engine light or anything. No wierd noises. Nice low rumble! Love IT

Haven't really got a chance to really test the performance or what night. But with this intake plus the ep3 muffler on an Automatic.. it has a very nice rumble to it.

A+ so far!

Old 07-14-2009, 07:45 PM
5 Year Member
cant beat that man, ya i have a HPS SRI with custom tubing so it looks like the fujita SRI, cant beat the sound and cant beat the little performance in the torque, gota love it, congrats man!

Old 07-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Post up pictures of the bay - would like to see what it looks like installed.

Cat :x

Old 07-16-2009, 02:15 AM
^^ yeah same here pls!!

Old 07-16-2009, 01:22 PM
5 Year Member
Thanx for the pos rep. No one understands on here what people do to these threads. We need more guys that are positive like u. I mean im guna be an ass if only ur an ass and that guy didnt care what i thought as long as he thinks hes right.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:41 PM
5 Year Member
I dont think that reply should be on here lol.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Super Moderator
I had that intake on my car before I went Boost and I realy liked it

Last edited by MNfit; 07-17-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Why so serious?
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by xonexlifex
Thanx for the pos rep. No one understands on here what people do to these threads. We need more guys that are positive like u. I mean im guna be an ass if only ur an ass and that guy didnt care what i thought as long as he thinks hes right.

I told you in the HID thread that if you brought this up again anywhere else, you would earn yourself a ban. I guess you didn't believe me.

So here is your shiny new 1 week ban.

And I found this post by accident, while cleaning up spam. I wasn't even trying to stalk you or trying to find all of your posts. I am/was not out to get you. You have brought this completely on your own.

Last edited by Sid 6.7; 07-16-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:29 PM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sid 6.7

I told you in the HID thread that if you brought this up again anywhere else, you would earn yourself a ban. I guess you didn't believe me.

So here is your shiny new 1 week ban.

And I found this post by accident, while cleaning up spam. I wasn't even trying to stalk you or trying to find all of your posts. I am/was not out to get you. You have brought this completely on your own.
wow thats pretty harsh man,
but that got me wondering, are you allowed to solicit money in your trash heap of a sig, because your a mod? -i thought you werent allowed to do that.
but also, in my opinion it seemed there was "sides" not only was someones thread completely bashed, you had the final knife in the guy. it wasnt necessary. your not supposed to have an opinion - as a mod.. next time just say stop it. and move on...

but anyway..
where did you get it?
im looking to get a new one, for fun...

Old 07-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Is Fujita still around? IM SO SERIOUS!! I used to sell their products and I have been calling them up to get some out to friends but no one ever answers. Went to their shop a couple times and no one is there during business hours.

I have called other sellers of their products and they haven't been able to get ahold of them either....

Has anyone heard something I've missed?

Congrats on the purchase though, it is a solid system.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:07 PM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
i keep thinking of fujica haha

Old 07-20-2009, 06:35 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by billmus86
wow thats pretty harsh man,
but that got me wondering, are you allowed to solicit money in your trash heap of a sig, because your a mod? -i thought you werent allowed to do that.
but also, in my opinion it seemed there was "sides" not only was someones thread completely bashed, you had the final knife in the guy. it wasnt necessary. your not supposed to have an opinion - as a mod.. next time just say stop it. and move on...
I'm goign to have to agree on you on that one man, he didn't do anything, just stated his opinion. I see he is now banned, Sid, why did u ban him? I don't think that's fair man.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Why so serious?
5 Year Member
I wasn't going to respond, but oh well.

Everybody drop it now. I don't want to hear another word about this again.

The other mods and admins agree with the ban so it sticks. I am not power hungry nor do I have anything against this guy at all. A very clear warning was given to everyone in that thread and he ignored it.

End of story.

And just so it's clear, the donation account in my sig is for a guy who was shot 13 times saving an 11 year old boy from being killed. I am not selling anything. So if you want to continue to rag on that, then go right ahead. The bans are free and unlimited.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:52 PM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sid 6.7
I wasn't going to respond, but oh well.

Everybody drop it now. I don't want to hear another word about this again.

The other mods and admins agree with the ban so it sticks. I am not power hungry nor do I have anything against this guy at all. A very clear warning was given to everyone in that thread and he ignored it.

End of story.

And just so it's clear, the donation account in my sig is for a guy who was shot 13 times saving an 11 year old boy from being killed. I am not selling anything. So if you want to continue to rag on that, then go right ahead. The bans are free and unlimited.
well i was more referring to how your sig looks like a 13 year old chicks myspace page.

Old 07-20-2009, 11:52 PM
Anyone can contact Fujita , i wanna get some products from them but no responds as yet..

Old 07-23-2009, 09:05 PM
5 Year Member
so how u liking that intake buddy?

Old 07-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Intake is great!... Too bad I might actually buy a new car tomorrow! hahaha.. We'll see...

Old 07-23-2009, 10:21 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Luichenwai
Intake is great!... Too bad I might actually buy a new car tomorrow! hahaha.. We'll see...
Hahahahaha thats cool. What kind of car r u looking at? U can send that intake to me if u get a new car. Hahahaha. Sorry for the delay in responses. As u prolly already know i was recently banned. Sorry for it taking most of ur thread. It seemed like everyone was focussing on me getting banned and not ur sweet new intake. So in other words i want to appologize.