Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

Recommended Midpipe/ Pipings?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Recommended Midpipe/ Pipings?

Hi there i just want to ask if anyone has tried the Tanabe Medalion Touring Axleback Exhaust for GD3 and if so can you give me advice on what pipings to use to make it a full cat-back system? I really dont know much about cars and my 07 Fit Sport yet coz i just started driving last 2years ago and i only had this car for about a year. So a response would be a great help for me. I'm planning on buying the axle-back coz from what i've heard it has a low deep pleasing tone in it. again thank you in advance.

Old 03-28-2012, 05:52 PM
5 Year Member
You can get the spoon b piping or for a little cheaper price u can do the t1r b piping. I know for sure that the spoon b piping will fit, but if u do the piping don't get the test pipe cause that $hit is going to be loud.

Old 03-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by taFITta_sport
You can get the spoon b piping or for a little cheaper price u can do the t1r b piping. I know for sure that the spoon b piping will fit, but if u do the piping don't get the test pipe cause that $hit is going to be loud.
thanks man is that what you use in your piping? or you got a full cat-back? the money isnt the issue as long as i get the deep tone like what i saw in the youtube vids of the tanabe medallion touring and not sound as a fart can, so anything will do. so in short the spoon b piping is the best choice is that right?

Old 03-28-2012, 06:38 PM
5 Year Member
I mean if money isn't an issue I would go with the js racing titanium b piping but yes the spoon b piping is what I am using with my apexi ws2 muffler.

Old 03-28-2012, 06:46 PM
do you have a vid in youtube man? coz i wanna see it if it sounds alright maybe i'll just imitate you if it does.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:29 AM
5 Year Member
No I dont have a clip on youtube but i think it looks pretty ok. My setup is not loud at all but I like it cause its low key. Ill try to find a pic of what it looks like if you want to see it.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:00 AM
Originally Posted by taFITta_sport
No I dont have a clip on youtube but i think it looks pretty ok. My setup is not loud at all but I like it cause its low key. Ill try to find a pic of what it looks like if you want to see it.
i see, you've been so helpful man, cheers and God bless.