Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Discussions about about exterior modifications, body-work, body-kits and JDM body styling

New Prototype Bodykit Poll! NEED OPINIONS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 01:29 AM
5 Year Member
Honda Fit extreme

I'd like to see a production run of the Honda Fit Extreme kit. It is tasteful yet not too agressive. Hopefully the kit could be made out of urethane for durability.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:34 PM
iHardpark
plzz make a BYS one ill buy one asap

Old 04-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
i like the front bumper on that fit....looks lifted

Old 04-11-2009, 11:39 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by towelie
plzz make a BYS one ill buy one asap

That would be a good one im surprised backyard doesnt make one for the fit

Old 04-12-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by danger69
I'd like to see a production run of the Honda Fit Extreme kit. It is tasteful yet not too agressive. Hopefully the kit could be made out of urethane for durability.

Agreed. I really ike this one as well- minus the stripe detail. Some of these other kits are just too extreme looking with funky spoiler wings etc. Personally I like softer clean lines that flow more with car and less sharp angles in the details which just doesn't work as well. The Fabulous kit is gorgeous also.
Other than that, I would say the Noblesse or the Mugen ones. I do like more of a wide body type which helps give a lower profile to the Fit.

Lol, right now, I just wish someone would create some mud guards for the Fit Sport. They would help the rear end looks of the Fit a lot, IMO.

Last edited by Firefly; 04-12-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Hey Guys, thanks for the responces, As for some of the questions:

Kit will be for the GE
Fiberglass is the option for now

The other suggestions are good also, the Extreme kit would look good but the rear wouldn't work because we wouldn't be able to center the exhaust in the middle because of not alot of people willing to buy yet alone find an exhaust like that, also fog lights in the front, things like that will spike up the price of production.

Old 04-13-2009, 10:21 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Firefly
Agreed. I really ike this one as well- minus the stripe detail. Some of these other kits are just too extreme looking with funky spoiler wings etc. Personally I like softer clean lines that flow more with car and less sharp angles in the details which just doesn't work as well. The Fabulous kit is gorgeous also.
Other than that, I would say the Noblesse or the Mugen ones. I do like more of a wide body type which helps give a lower profile to the Fit.

Lol, right now, I just wish someone would create some mud guards for the Fit Sport. They would help the rear end looks of the Fit a lot, IMO.
Yeah this one is pretty unique, kind of looks like a rally kit or something

Old 04-14-2009, 09:22 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by HONDAJUNKIE
My opinion is that for the GE fit the noblesse kit that would'nt require the JDM conversion in the front and works with the USDM rear bumper support would be the SH!T

I know I said this allready but this kit looks good and its clean not to gaudy, not to F&F looking. In flexible urethane FTW PLEASE!

Old 04-14-2009, 12:17 PM
5 Year Member
mugen rr ftmfw!!!!

Old 04-14-2009, 04:02 PM
We have already made the Noblesse Kit for the USDM Fit, but demand wasnt so high so we just have the mold in the back of the warehouse.

Old 04-14-2009, 05:24 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by perfectFITment
We have already made the Noblesse Kit for the USDM Fit, but demand wasnt so high so we just have the mold in the back of the warehouse.
I think its the best looking kit for the GE and GD fit But I have never seen it on sale on anybody's web site your included that would fit our USDM fit, and only on a few japanese websites and it doesnt fit the USDM car with out modification. There's not to many places that even have fit bodykits. I know I keep asking for the same thing but its because I dont see much for the fits and the few things I do just look tacky or like something from a F&F movie. I wouldnt expect the noblesse kit to sell well for the GE fit because it hasnt been out long, neither has the GD really. I like the RR kit but I think something a LiL more stealth would be better, something that would make the car look like a special edition, or stock sorta. Not like a custom ricemobile. Just my .02

Old 04-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by HONDAJUNKIE
I think its the best looking kit for the GE and GD fit But I have never seen it on sale on anybody's web site your included that would fit our USDM fit, and only on a few japanese websites and it doesnt fit the USDM car with out modification. There's not to many places that even have fit bodykits. I know I keep asking for the same thing but its because I dont see much for the fits and the few things I do just look tacky or like something from a F&F movie. I wouldnt expect the noblesse kit to sell well for the GE fit because it hasnt been out long, neither has the GD really. I like the RR kit but I think something a LiL more stealth would be better, something that would make the car look like a special edition, or stock sorta. Not like a custom ricemobile. Just my .02
Yeah I get what you mean, we actually never put the Noblesse kit on our website, we had our distributors advertise it and see if anyone would order it but demand wasn't high at all,so we had them stop sales on them. I also agree it's a good looking kit, very VIP style.

The mold is perfect, we made 3 in urethane and sold them to a customer in Canada.

For now we are going to make the Mugen RR kit, but before anything is made we want to photoshop it and see if it will work with the Fit styling, then I'll come back here and post it and see what people think of it.

Also, if people were to be interested in the Noblesse kit then if we could get enough buyers, more than 10 then we can offer a Fitfreak discount of some kind. We'll try and get one made by next week and test fitted on a GD so you guys can see how it looks, only problem is finding fog lights for the holes.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:00 AM
5 Year Member
With the extreme kit you can always modify the rear of the exhaust and the front to lower the cost. For the rear I also like the INGS rear.

Last edited by danger69; 04-15-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:07 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
For now we are going to make the Mugen RR kit, but before anything is made we want to photoshop it and see if it will work with the Fit styling, then I'll come back here and post it and see what people think of it. Also, if people were to be interested in the Noblesse kit then if we could get enough buyers, more than 10
I would love to se pics of that A.S.A.P. I know more than 10 people wiould buy the kit but Im Guessing the problem is not all at once. Just dont get rid of the molds. Im sure you will get a call or email on day from some strange guy trying to buy a GE kit out the blue its prolly me, if I bought a GE

What do yall got for us GD owner's?
O yeah I forgot which rr kit you going to make the regular RR kit or one frome the RR advanced?

Old 04-15-2009, 10:05 AM
5 Year Member
Yeah I get what you mean, we actually never put the Noblesse kit on our website, we had our distributors advertise it and see if anyone would order it but demand wasn't high at all,so we had them stop sales on them. I also agree it's a good looking kit, very VIP style.

The mold is perfect, we made 3 in urethane and sold them to a customer in Canada.

For now we are going to make the Mugen RR kit, but before anything is made we want to photoshop it and see if it will work with the Fit styling, then I'll come back here and post it and see what people think of it.

Also, if people were to be interested in the Noblesse kit then if we could get enough buyers, more than 10 then we can offer a Fitfreak discount of some kind. We'll try and get one made by next week and test fitted on a GD so you guys can see how it looks, only problem is finding fog lights for the holes.
I would be highly interested in the Noblesse kit.
1:ghg78

Old 04-16-2009, 02:40 PM
hey if you guys are gonna make a lip kit what about the Shine Street front lip off a 2000+ eclipse? heres a pic of the lip on the bumper
Name:  eclipse8.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  59.1 KB

Old 04-16-2009, 05:41 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jdmek9
Total Uncle Ben's...

Looks like the stuff used on the green eclipse in F&F 1

Old 04-16-2009, 05:54 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Name:  eclipse8.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  59.1 KB
I dont know if I need a drivers licence or a passport for that thing

Old 04-17-2009, 04:35 AM
hmmmmm?????

ok speaking of jdm this and that, i just bought yellow bulbs for my 09 fit sport. they look awsome at night, but i want my foglights to be noticed, even while they are off in the day time. now i was offered 2 options. option 1, was to spray paint the lens yellow. option 2, was to put a yellow film on them. i dont like either, cause i did that for my old ef and the got foggy after a month. does anyone know who sells the actuall yellow lens for my 09 fit sport?? hit me up!! i want em!!

Old 04-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
another vote for the mugen rr kit if you're gonna make a body kit. i wonder if it'd look right on the ge though. i'm interested to see what you guys can do with photoshop!

Quick Reply: New Prototype Bodykit Poll! NEED OPINIONS!